Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (234752 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
silent10:

you can't see beyond your nose, could ya?

Yeeboh boy you trying hit me with that Ebonics crap?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by silent10(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Heh... I never went to an Islamiya.

That's good. Although, personally i believe the world would be more of a better place if people don't criticise others in offensive ways .
i did? please point it out let me apologize and take correction. I am always glad to people that points out where i went wrong, because taking corrections makes me more better.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
kokomaster3d:
PDP In Early Lead argue with your keyboard. Power belongs to the people. PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP

EVENTUAL LOSERS ARE ALWAYS IN EARLY LEAD

CONGRATS IN ADVANCE TO THE RULING APC

CONGRATS TO GBOYEGA OYETOLA

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by bender79: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
kokomaster3d:
PDP In Early Lead argue with your keyboard. Power belongs to the people. PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP
yeye

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Don't blame those who are supporting Aregbe. It is obvious there are very few educated people in those people's families. Since they are not educated enough to work under government to earn salary, so they don't know what is it like to owe eight months. Even sensible market women are against him.
adejosh3:
It really pains me when l see some of Osun citizen still supporting Aregbesola, the fact is that his administration has really dealt with civil servants and citizens of Osun, l accept that he did some projects but what's the benefit of constructing those projects when people yu make them for can survive, eat. many pensioners died because, he couldn't pay, many dropped out of school just because their parents are civil servants, many sold their house and properties just to survive and train their children, l am from Osun, if yu really feel this people pains yu won't want to vote for Oyetola, l dnt have any problem with Oyetola, but Aregbesola has really spoit everything. l wish Osun citizens can vote for the best and let's God's wish be done..

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by purplekayc(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Who's winning?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by docadams: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Another PDP party agent arrested for vote buying at Adelekes Local government

PDP breeding local criminals like tuna fish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
kokomaster3d:
Waste of Time soon u will b crying here shouting rig election ode oshi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by yns4real: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
olasco18:
Alhamdulillah....I just voted for oyetola me and my crew....APC all the well...the election is very peaceful over here masha Allah....

It is already well with you. Remain bless everyday of your life!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by silent10(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jchi9876:

Yeeboh boy you trying hit me with that Ebonics crap?

you are making conclusion to what you did not know about. how did you ascertained that i am an ipob?

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by yns4real: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
olasco18:
Alhamdulillah....I just voted for oyetola me and my crew....APC all the well...the election is very peaceful over here masha Allah....

It is already well with you. Remain blessed everyday of your life!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
silent10:

i did? please point it out let me apologize and take correction. I am always glad to people that points out where i went wrong, because taking corrections makes me more better.
I never said you did... I was only giving you an overview of what i think the world should be.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by 7lives: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
Don't blame those who are supporting Aregbe. It is obvious there are very few educated people in those people's families. Since they are not educated enough to work under government to earn salary, so they don't know what is it like to owe eight months. Even sensible market women are against him.

Educated enough to work under government?.
You can't be serious, the best of the work force is in the private sector of the economy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
olasco18:
Locarion sir?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Ijeshaooduaman: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
How come I have not seen any person vote PDP. Una sure say PDP go get up to one thousand votes?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by JaaizTech: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Going by the debates, it appears to me a lot of people acknowledge the developmental projects of Aregbesola. Very few spoke of bad roads, abandoned projects etc. The debate was more about oh should He have built mega schools instead of renovating the old ones.

It was a shift way from the usual debates, the modulated Salary issue is the biggest failure of this govt, and if it loses this election trust me it will be because of modulated Salary. However, despite his failures He still remains very popular because of the works that are acclaimed to be clearly evident in Oshogbo. Moreover Aregbesola's opponents do not command big respect in the state nor do they have huge serious sincere followership. At the end of today, we will know...

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by MOSDAM(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
yns4real:

It is already well with you. Remain bless everyday of your life!
crying and Smiling
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Alright...How many private companies are in Osun?
7lives:

Educated enough to work under government?.
You can't be serious, the best of the work force is in the private sector of the economy.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by victordaimond: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Antipob777:
The election today is between APC and SDP.

The PDP candidate stands no chance at all. Most of the PDP agents who attempted to buy votes have been arrested.

I wonder how the useless Igbos think Adeleke who has no political structure could win today's election.

Adeleke won as a senator on sympathy vote.

Davido and Igbos should get ready to cry me a river today.

Elections are not won online. Anybody supported by the idiotic pigs of Biafra is a sore loser.

Igbos only win elections online.

Congratulations to the APC candidate in advance.
you are a sore loser,you have no sense im Yoruba and i dare tell you show me any better tribe that is technology sophisticated like the igbos in nigeria they are really blessed and you are the loser here cox you got nothing to contribute other than worthless rant.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by silent10(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
I never said you did... I was only giving you an overview of what i think the world should be.
ok
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
victordaimond:
you are a sore loser,you have no sense im Yoruba and i dare tell you show me any better tribe that is technology sophisticated like the igbos in nigeria they are really blessed and you are the loser here cox you got nothing to contribute other than worthless rant.
Yoruba don't belittle dia self u have expose urself ode

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by kayzat: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
SillyeRabbit:

So you expect the government to use all the revenue that is meant to serve about 5million population of the state just on a few thousands of civil servants? Even richer states are currently finding it difficult to pay civil servants and you believed salary payment is the only yardstick to measure the performance of the government.

Your thinking faculty needs some upgrade sir

6 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by totit: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
victordaimond:
you are a sore loser,you have no sense im Yoruba and i dare tell you ]show me any better tribe that is technology sophisticated like the igbos[b] in nigeria they are really blessed and you are the loser here cox you got nothing to contribute other than worthless rant.

Oga, don't pollute this thread with your Aba made stats this is about Osun politics and election.
Enough of these trash and nonsense. Now, get the Bleep outta here nna. angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by fotadmowmend(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
silent10:

You have done your bit. Let the case rest so that we can focus on the purpose of the thread. Wa amila solihan fal nafsihi, wa man sha a fa aly ha, wa mo robuka bi solamin abadi
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by victordaimond: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
totit:

Oga, don't pollute this thread with your Aba made stats this is about Osun politics and election.
Enough of these trash and nonsense. Now, get the Bleep outta here nna. angry
coming from someone with a pollute mind.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by yns4real: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
MOSDAM:
crying and Smiling

I presume you're still in pains. It would be complicated soon. Just wait as the Osun Poll results are loading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by fotadmowmend(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Says someone sitting in his room in Onitsa cheesy
You dey craze....
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by MOSDAM(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
*Around 11:44 at olorunda L.G.A, ward08, polling unit003 &004 reported cases of vote buying few metres away from d voting unit.
*Around 12:33 at oriade L.G.A, ward10 p:u007, security agents were present and there was orderly voting process
*at boluwaduro L.G.A, ward03, p:u006, 5 security operatives,9 party agents, register voters were 321 and voting was relatively peaceful
* Ede south, ward9, pu04, few cases of vote buying was observed and challenges of card readers as it failed to read some fingers of voter.
* As at 1:13pm, voting has ended in osogbo, ward06, unit001 and 009, ward12 unit11 and electorate are waiting till 2:00pm official time to end voting and commencement of votes counting
* As at 1:17pm, orolu L.G.A, ward09, pu002, an attempt to snatch ballot boxes by thugs while security officials have failed to curb d escalating violence
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by enemyofprogress: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
kokomaster3d:
we don't want a dancing governor in osun state

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.