Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (234259 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Yinkagbo(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Where are you in osun
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by wristbangle: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2018
modath:

Lemme book another space.. smiley

I can't reach u again cry

Why?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
am also in inisha, voting against Oyetola

Correct which voting unit? Mine is at station garage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Mostfavoured010(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Correct which voting unit? Mine is at station garage.
IGS beside PHCN office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Crying? I drove almost 620km down to inisa with my family to vote another candidate outside Oyetola. You think this is about party? Next year we are voting Buhari as an individual that has performed under apc. If your own parents are pensioners or civil servants within the state collecting half salaries will you vote in Oyetola that aregbesola marketed to you?
Go and ask from your forefathers.
IF you like , drive 76000 km .
Oyetola will win cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Ijeshaooduaman: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
I no even get PVC.... I'm not a interested in politics but i'm a buharist.
Me too. I like Buhari. So why dont you have PVC? You don't live in Osun?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Stephen4christ: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2018
There is a mistake in your post. The ADC deputy is no longer Arowolo but Justice Olamide Folahanmi Oloyede.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

She doesn’t live in Osun undecided
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Princedapace(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2018
Can there be free and fair election in nigeria?

Any ways I teach people how to work and earn money online..

Do check out my profile and read my thread on how I work and earn money online.. U maybe interested in this..
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
IGS beside PHCN office

Opposite rainbow hotel... grin what's the name I might know you.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Ijeshaooduaman: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Olril18:

slam your big head on the slab na.. must we all be zombies?
vote your useless Lagos party, and we vote our sdp..wahala dey there?
Who DA hell is this? Ti mba gba e mu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Go and ask from your forefathers.
IF you like , drive 76000 km .
Oyetola will win cheesy

Alright air. You have won.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Okunoye sounds very familiar. Which of the schools did you attend in inisa? Sda, igs, saint Peters, aud, st Augustine??
Ia
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Baraqkenny: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2018
All this people shouting APC up and down, most of you ain't even from Osun state.The people osun suffered most under this incumbent administration, APC knows they are not going to win, their main motive is to rig the election but at the end of the day,PDP I'd going to be declared the winner... Osun people are tired of darkness
#Imole deee okunkun parada

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Ia

What's that?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Mostfavoured010(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Opposite rainbow hotel... grin what's the name I might know you.
you got it grin
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Ay77(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Anybody wins... All I care for better NIGERIA
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Okunoye sounds very familiar. Which of the schools did you attend in inisa? Sda, igs, saint Peters, aud, st Augustine??
I didn't attend any school in Inisa. I only know i'm from there, the last time i was home was when i was 9.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2018
rock003:

And how are you sure this is not true? Or you wwant people to think it is a lie because you are a Muslim?

Or maybe that's your plan: to rubbish the post and call it a lie once the secret is leaked?

Lol. I'm a Christian, a Redeemer to be precise. What are you? A religious fanatic?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
you got it grin

Do you known there used to be one old woman mama alakara seeing Akara infront of nepa building.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Mostfavoured010(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
I didn't attend any school in Inisa. I only know i'm from there, the last time i was home was when i was 9.
I know okunoye's , its a Royal family in inisha, I have some of the family member's as friend
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Brunicekid(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2018
godox2:

Before nko?
You want APC to fold arms while others Rig them out?
Just listen to yourself.
Can we just stop saying all this?
Rigging and Election Violence should be history in our political system.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
oh oh. Nice one. But I know the okunoyes sha.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2018
adioolayi:

This is an example of what we are talking about. you rant online all day long, all night long and yet your electoral value is zero! Too bad. There is no tenable excuse not to have a PVC....Trust me, you are not alone here on nairaland, we know thousands are just noise makers.
The more reason why I say, those that have electoral value are on the streets and in market places, they determine who governs them by exercising their civic duty. To the online noise makers without electoral value...Your rants are meaningless!
When have i ever rant on nairaland about politics?

I believe i bubu and that's it, i have no interest whatsoever in any other aspect of nigerian politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Mostfavoured010(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Do you known there used to be one old woman mama alakara seeing Akara infront of nepa building.
grin she is called mama Toyese, people can now see we real voters,we don't come here to show support to an aspirant without our PVC
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Uyi168: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2018
The only place pdp will win is on the pages of nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
I know okunoye's , its a Royal family in inisha, I have some of the family member's as friend
Are you for real? The person might be my cousin.

But if we're Royal, shouldn't one of my uncles be the current King of Inisa instead of Fasikun?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Mostfavoured010(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Are you for real? The person might be my cousin.

But if we're Royal, shouldn't one of my uncles be the current King of Inisa instead of Fasikun?
I don't know about that one oh
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Olril18:

slam your big head on the slab na.. must we all be zombies?
vote your useless Lagos party, and we vote our sdp..wahala dey there?
Olodo . Who is holding you?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

I live in Abuja and school in sokoto. Not having a PVC is a personal decision, all of my brothers have gotten theirs.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by mknigeriagreat: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
grin she is called mama Toyese, people can now see we real voters,we don't come here to show support to an aspirant without our PVC

grin grin grin mama toyese took over from one former old woman that has died. Mama toyese started with selling esuru yam. After voting we will cap our own up with amala at iya Lati also known as bisira buka here in garage. Vite well my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.