Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth (44052 Views)

Say Bye-bye To Pimples By Following These 5 Natural Steps / Three Natural Food To Eat To Get A Round,full And Firm Breast / How You May Be Destroying Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by lovethchioma(f): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
martineverest:
I was having ulcer..I took mist mag and inoticed my teeths kept getting whiter and whiter.....told my sis,she did same thing and hers was even whiter than mine
Please what's this mist mag and where can it be gotten?
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by divineappo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
I will try these teeth whitening methods, great post
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by Suzie1(f): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
What type of charcoal?

Activated Charcoal

Activated charcoal is a fine black odourless and tasteless powder made from wood or other materials that have been exposed to very high temperatures in an airless environment. It is then treated, or activated, to increase its ability to adsorb various substances by reheating with oxidizing gas or other chemicals to break it into a very fine powder.

NB: Although charcoal (e.g remains of burnt wood) has a natural adhesive ingredient that bind to things that stain the teeth, but activated charcoal has been processed to become more porous. Hence, it's more effective than ordinary charcoal.
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by shotuns: 12:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Baking soda is good but becareful of your gum, If used everyday can destroy the gum you are supposed to rinse immediately and brush off with the normal tooth paste, Once /twice a week is better.
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by madjune(m): 3:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Elliot2:
is it d normal black charcoal?

Yes. The normal charcoal from burnt firewood.
Grind it and pour into little water, add small salt.
Then, with your bare hands, scoop into your front teeth and scrub thoroughly, still with your bare hands.

This is the traditional way, and will always be the best.

N/b- For fresh breath, this is not recommended.
Use mouthwash.

1 Like

Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by madjune(m): 3:42am On Sep 22, 2018
martineverest:
I was having ulcer..I took mist mag and inoticed my teeths kept getting whiter and whiter.....told my sis,she did same thing and hers was even whiter than mine

Mix mag has magnesium which has a lightening effect on the teeth.
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by gambia(m): 5:53am On Sep 22, 2018
living2013:
The best anyone can use for

Whiter Teeth
Fresh breath
and free from bacteria tooth disease

Nation wide delivery

Whats your contact details?
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by Shafiiimran99: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Suzie1:

Activated Charcoal

Activated charcoal is a fine black odourless and tasteless powder made from wood or other materials that have been exposed to very high temperatures in an airless environment. It is then treated, or activated, to increase its ability to adsorb various substances by reheating with oxidizing gas or other chemicals to break it into a very fine powder.

NB: Although charcoal (e.g remains of burnt wood) has a natural adhesive ingredient that bind to things that stain the teeth, but activated charcoal has been processed to become more porous. Hence, it's more effective than ordinary charcoal.
Thanks
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by living2013(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2018
gambia:

Whats your contact details?

Call/Whatsapp 08022597996
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by khvnggift(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
living2013:
Delivery depends on your location

Call/Whatsapp 08022597996

EDO State
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by living2013(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
khvnggift:

EDO State

Express delivery within a day is 1500

Delivery within 10 days is 700
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by jonadaft: 6:28am On Sep 23, 2018
Victornezzar:
Hooe Tinubu can see this
But two old people around you have the worst sets undecided
Help them first.
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by khvnggift(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
living2013:

Express delivery within a day is 1500
Delivery within 10 days is 700
Altogether I nw how much
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by living2013(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
khvnggift:

Altogether I nw how much

Chat me up if you are interested
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by khvnggift(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
living2013:

Chat me up if you are interested 08022597996
. On FB
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by living2013(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
khvnggift:
On FB
Whatsapp 08022597996
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by blessedvisky(m): 2:56am On Sep 26, 2018
Bloomstar thanks for this so much. I have a question. How do we get rid of the black parts of our gums and make them 100% pink
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by bloomstar: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2018
blessedvisky:
Bloomstar thanks for this so much. I have a question. How do we get rid of the black parts of our gums and make them 100% pink

No... dark gums are normal. Its not a defect.
Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by naturalskincare: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
D. Branner Herbal Toothpaste is an age old formula prouduced absolutely from Natural and Herbal Ingredients with unique characteristic of strengtheing of the gums, reducing of sensitivity of the teeth, Temporary relief of tooth ache, no more bad breath, teeth wil remain clean & fresh from morning till evening, upon regular use will remove the calciium deposits as well.

Re: Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth by Myllo: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=khvnggift post=71392194].
Hw much is it[/quotte]

I'll give it out for 3k if you are interested it works instantly
What's app number 07087576943

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep / Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) / Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.