Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics (45439 Views)

Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja / Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Iphone 11 Thief Caught At Computer Village, Ikeja, Receives Multiple Slaps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by RichDad1(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Opinionated:
You prepare to go to computer village as if you are going to war.
I tell you.
However, that’s an advice for JJCs cheesy
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by JailBreaker(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2018
what a pity
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by HomeOfMe(f): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Olawaleyy036:
An apprentice was, yesterday, left in tears after he was scammed by a phone seller at Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.

According to reports, the victim was trying to exchange his Tecno J7 and N10k for a Tecno Phantom 6 from a street urchin.

However, after the urchin collected the phone and money, his accomplice came out from no where to fight him against effecting the exchange.

The unsuspecting victim was then given back his phone and money, but he later found out his real money had been switched with papers wrapped with a N500 note.

Watch video below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/man-in-tears-after-being-scammed-at.html

Maybe the guy is a jjc in computer village. If it isn't SLOT or any other Known brands,I don't patronize,except I'm buying follow-come chargers,usb cords or other accessories incase I misplaced or damaged any of mine..
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Mcking11(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2018
You have learnt your lessons. Go and be wise next time.
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Owned: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2018
grin

This Is Nigeria, Shine Your Eyes Well Well

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Opinionated: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2018
RichDad1:

I tell you.
However, that’s an advice for JJCs cheesy

No O. Even people wey soji. Those boys are mad with mad skills.
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by FitnessAndGoodL: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2018
cool
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2018
In computer village you learn slot,you meet smart criminals with the sole aim of cheating and stealing from pple. Now their victims also are greedy and selfish pple carried away by the list of free and cheap things, I was once scammed there before and I learnt my lesson. I saw a phone in 2009 worth 10k and I priced to 2500 and he suddenly agreed I was happy thinking I have gotten it so cheap I gave him the money and to my greatest surprise the fone was not in my hand they had both the phone am the money and when I demand for the phone the man called me a thief.vthe rest story for another day.

It's only greed that can allow others to scam us.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Dmoss: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Eeya
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Divay22(f): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2018
People are wicked o sad
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by 1miccza: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2018
If you don't wannna suffer this same fate , when you get to computer village go into the shops don't approach anyone on the street..
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2018
If I near any mrkt or motor park you dear not near me to turn my attention towards ur wares or transport na d ones way no even call my attention I dey even patronize.........

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Mike008(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:
look foolishness....why didnt he immediatly check it....??

nobody can scam you if you dont trust nobody....

Cos you've not been scammed.
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Cindy08: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2018
That is why u have to open ya eyes very well and wide so that those thieves who dey rush u for phone swap and phone sales no go use ur head play tiko the man right now go dey like dis small boy

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Deji63: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2018
Trust nobody.
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by 1miccza: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2018
RichDad1:

Ode. Majority of perpetrators of this act are useless and lazy Ipob yoots

That's not true bros, just use the shops daz all..
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by ACHILLES45: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2018
same trick was used on me but those guys saw hell that day, i had to engage them in fisticuffs and they ran. sometimes its always good to have some little amount of rascality in your gentle character. i would have lost 45k that day.
too much of gentility is very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by meccuno: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2018
RichDad1:

Ode. Majority of perpetrators of this act are useless and lazy Ipob yoots
People who do it are mostly yorubas.........unless you dont know where computer village is......
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by BluntBoy(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
If I near any mrkt or motor park you dear not near me to turn my attention towards ur wares or transport na d ones way no even call my attention I dey even patronize.........

Scammers may be reading this post of yours. Now, they know your secret grin
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Lekas12111: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2018
This thing almost happened to me long time ago thank god say I soji myself sharply in few minutes shine ur eyes guy na Lagos u dey
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by anonymous1759(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:

Juju is involved don't so sure about yourself pray not to fall victim.
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by justtoodark: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2018
MikkySexy23:

sharrap there...!!

sharrap back their....!!... angry angry
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Chidex50(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2018
SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS RECENT STRATEGY AT COMPUTER VILLAGE LAST WEEK.SO IT'S REAL.
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by MrDoGood(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2018
Same ish happened to my younger bro... Lol
very funn!!!!!!!!!!
i swear down
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by justtoodark: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2018
anonymous1759:

Juju is involved don't so sure about yourself pray not to fall victim.

juju doesnt work if you dont believe in it...thats why the whites were capable to defeat you that fast.....

the opponent must believe in your juju too for it to work....

white people practice juju too...but just different type of juju....

juju is nothing special in this world....
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by crafteck(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:

You dont live in lagos right?
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Biggaboi(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2018
grin
Had a similiar experience 2 yrs ago. Worse still it was on my birthday. I though I would buy myself a birthday present only to lose 13k to the scammer! 'Twas my first time going alone to buy a phone.

I got wiser ever since!
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by smyo(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Haba Igbo boys una no go ke me

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Some of them use Jazz.

You leave while pressing the phone.
put it in your pocket and bring it out again. and the components inside has changed to fufu.

The scamming is necessary. it will never happen to him a second time.
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by justtoodark: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2018
crafteck:

You dont live in lagos right?

lagos...wetin is so special about lagos....?....people scam each other all over the world....lagos is nothing special.....
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by samista: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2018
So people can still fall for this kind of outdated scam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo / Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun / Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.