Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers (41562 Views)

Zulum Approves Implementation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage To Teachers In Borno / Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges / Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you no longer from my Ekiti? Now you are claiming OUR LIBERATION when you are not from Osun, neither do you reside there grin

Johnnyliar
it's johnnyessence OK. you preserve my brand. I cherish it most. I stand with the truths, tranquility, justice, transparency, accountability and peace. I maintain my integrity and discipline. let me come and be going jare. wetin i know. my lunch knocking jare. kindly preserve my brand OK.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Jchi9876: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The guy is possessed by a roaming spirit just as that Olodo Ajobiewe is possessed by a dancing spirit

Maybe its the same handle
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by deomelo: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it's johnnyessence OK. you preserve my brand. I cherish it most. I stand with the truths, tranquility, justice, transparency, accountability and peace. I maintain my integrity and discipline. let me come and be going jare. wetin i know. my lunch knocking jare. kindly preserve my brand OK.

Coming from a liar and the most dishonest human being in the world..

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
intruxive:

Shooting yourself further, u quote a report saying many state owe salary, is aregbe the governor of those states too?
Or what did they use their initial money for to now start owing salaries?
At least aregbe built schools and roads and factories, and jobs

Don't be an idiot in broad daylight.

click on the link n read it. Aturu Efulefu
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by intruxive(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Don't be an idiot in broad daylight.

click on the link n read it. Aturu Efulefu
Dont worry, I wont be an idiot. Thats ur generations title and I don't intend to drag it with you
Onye insi nkita...That should be ur Monica
grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Dizzytee: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you broke? Hasn't Adeleke sorted you yet? If he hasn't, say so and let real hard workers who do not depend on politicians to survive help you out
See How Foolish You Sound, The Money You Have Is Someones Peanut
Remember He Did Not Beg You For Money, I Wonder How U Guys Think The Money You Av His By God Grace N Mercy
Lets Assume You Are Ill Or In Comma You Wont Be Here Saying Trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Dizzytee: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you broke? Hasn't Adeleke sorted you yet? If he hasn't, say so and let real hard workers who do not depend on politicians to survive help you out
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dizzytee:

See How Foolish You Sound, The Money You Have Is Someones Peanut
Remember He Did Not Beg You For Money, I Wonder How U Guys Think The Money You Av His By God Grace N Mercy
Lets Assume You Are Ill Or In Comma You Wont Be Here Saying Trash

Was I talking to you?
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Endtimesmith(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
See his beard like native he-goat.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by pedel: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Quote one person supporting this move.
Have you read any post on this thread supporting this nonsense they are doing?

Oshin56:
But when Fayose did this some nairaland APC supporters where condemning him what can they say about Aregbesola
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Politics.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Hardebaryor(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
intruxive:
U have done well aregbe, osun will never forget you
The only governor in nigeria to build next generation institutions.
Osun kids dont need to go to yankee to study in world class schools, kudos sir
It shall not be well with you and him
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by intruxive(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hardebaryor:
It shall not be well with you and him
Expecially your father and all his descendants, sorrow betides y'all
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
intruxive:

Dont worry, I wont be an idiot. Thats ur generations title and I don't intend to drag it with you
Onye insi nkita...That should be ur Monica
grin

""
Onye insi nkita""

This has no meaning in Igbo language. try again grin
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by lulufaj(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
ernieboy:
what a contradictory statement, the primary task of a governor is to manage state resources, if you are a bad manager you cannot be a good governor, it is like saying a biz man who mismanages his biz and is making losses is a good biz man.

Looking at the pace of work on multiple fronts when he first resumed office,you’d understand where I’m coming from.
It’s a simple case of someone thinking things will continue the way they were. He simply wasn’t a good manager in that regards but the intention was obvious to see.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by intruxive(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""
Onye insi nkita""

This has no meaning in Igbo language. try again grin
Onye = offspring of
Nsi = head of
Nkita = dogs
Do the maths kiss
Like literally, plus the barking for no reason features grin
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
intruxive:

Onye = offspring of
Nsi = head of
Nkita = dogs
Do the maths kiss
Like literally, plus the barking for no reason features grin

Sorry to burst ur Afonja Google translate bubble.

Onye is not offspring of.

Nsi is not head of.

Do the math, U have sense problem grin.

U people just can't do without igbos. See as u de run upandan online de try translate English Into Igbo language. Tueh
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Hardebaryor(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
intruxive:

Expecially your father and all his descendants, sorrow betides y'all
ko ni da fun e oloriburuku were oloshi
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by intruxive(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hardebaryor:
ko ni da fun e oloriburuku were oloshi
Starting from your grandfather to your grate grand son, imbe undecided
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by intruxive(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Sorry to burst ur Afonja Google translate bubble.

Onye is not offspring of.

Nsi is not head of.

Do the math, U have sense problem grin.

U people just can't do without igbos. See as u de run upandan online de try translate English Into Igbo language. Tueh

useless language that nobody bothers to learn. undecided
A language with zero economic or social benefit, that one na language?
The only thing worth learning is how to insult, because that's the only thing we can do with it grin
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
intruxive:

useless language that nobody bothers to learn. undecided
A language with zero economic or social benefit, that one na language?
The only thing worth learning is how to insult, because that's the only thing we can do with it grin

And u are learning the Igbo language nonetheless.

afja can NEVER survive without igbos.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by tintedniggz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Momma ❤
Best teacher ever!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.