Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago (37239 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Cindy08: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2018
That is why you fat dick head can never be a president
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by AmazingELixir: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:
So called educated people still cannot differentiate between CANCEL and POSTPONE.

The FG only postponed And did not cancel.

So called educated people can't see that its in our best interest to have our own national carrier as it used to be before PDP destroyed it with mismanagement and looting.

Now this FG has reopened the talks and plans and for them to get it absolutely right, they obviously needed to postpone it so they can strategize better.

[[s]b]A clear indicator that this FG is committed to make this work was when they cleared all salary arrears owed all the former staff of Nigerian Airways.[/b][/s]

I believe this is so they can have a clean slate to relaunch on.

shocked

I know you're a direct descendant of Lai Mohammed dynasty at least don't rub lies on our faces, which salary arrears did you say was cleared again? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by ddjay: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
This ugly fart biitch that conspired against Jonathan, she can go and die for all I care...
yes thats y the hausa people are ruling Nigeria and will continue to rule Nigeria. no hausa man is after namadi sambo,bala Muhammad, and other hausa politicians that served under or against Jonathan... and y,the answer is simple, "they may differ in political ideology,but unite in common goal (taking over Nigeria)" so if you like, keep tearing yourselves apart,you will only fight for your right as a vegetable

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2018
bishopkay:

You dumb kunt! You do know that is still less than 10% of the population right and that includes both foreigners, and what have you? BTW, anyone who goes into business just by seeing the gains to be made in such a business would fall out woefully. You forget there's competition and other factors involved?

Also, don't in your zombie mind think I'm letting you detract the sane argument we were having before you stated bringing up wishful stats. I'm not gonna let you get away by throwing me off the scent of the points I laid down in my first post. Answer them or don't quote me again. The usual zombie trait...try to fling up baseless arguments to avoid answering salient points raised.

When your idiocy is exposed you resort to insults cheesy

Typical!

Business is all about profits! Risks come with the package but even the risks contribute to the profit when handled right. Its obvious you are a business zero.

By the way, you made no points earlier, just beer parlous gossip rambling.

Points are backed up with facts such as I have been doing. Something obviously alien to your kind of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Vivuch: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Says the ipobian.

Your type deserves no response because you are in between countries.

You don't want Nigeria but you don't have Biafra. Such limbo rambling as yours is considered nonsensical
please stop tagging me IPOB, if you go through my post, you will see that I am not an IPOB member, Anyway forget that IPOB first, just counter my post about your Lifeless president. Please can you list any of his achievements?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Posterity does not blame truth. It blames liars.

A government that commenced talks and engaged investors and got airline operation approval isn't out to play games.

You wish it was a failure so you would keep hopping on BA or Airfrance while your country is neglected and denied their own national carrier as we once had wouldn't you?

Ehm Mr did you know how much has been sank in this so called project? What evidence shows they made contact with any investors? Sir pls be wise now, why are you supporting this ? We want to move forward but we should not be cheated with the fact that we want progress,this pple understand that the moment they flaunt this tale of bringing back the airline gullible Nigerians will praise and be carried away hence they do it, meanwhile there is an agenda on ground. This is the most corrupt government ever in the history of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2018
askibee:

Ehm Mr did you know how much has been sank in this so called project? What evidence shows they made contact with any investors? Sir pls be wise now, why are you supporting this ? We want to move forward but we should not be cheated with the fact that we want progress,this pple understand that the moment they flaunt this tale of bringing back the airline gullible Nigerians will praise and be carried away hence they do it, meanwhile there is an agenda on ground. This is the most corrupt government ever in the history of Nigeria

Educate me! Go ahead

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Vivuch:
please stop tagging me IPOB, if you go through my post, you will see that I am not an IPOB member, Anyway forget that IPOB first, just counter my post about your Lifeless president. Please can you list any of his achievements?

I already have and I know you are an ipobian probably from anambra state.

Your comment below

Vivuch: 4:02pm On Aug 04
As an Igbo girl wet don attend plenty Owanbe for Lagos, I can testify to that. Lagos jollof is the best

Wailers have been known to be liars. wink

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by GuntersChain(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2018
Government of mr integrity
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by plaetton: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:
So called educated people still cannot differentiate between CANCEL and POSTPONE.

So called educated people can't see that its in our best interest to have our own national carrier as it used to be before PDP destroyed it with mismanagement and looting.

Now this FG has reopened the talks and plans and for them to get it absolutely right, they obviously needed to postpone it so they can strategize better.

A clear indicator that this FG is committed to make this work was when they cleared all salary arrears owed all the former staff of Nigerian Airways.

Did you say we had our own national airline before PDP destroyed it ? shocked
Did you just say ?

How old are you son ?
Did you just turn 16 ?

How much are you being paid to act Stuupid ?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by firo08(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

A clear indicator that this FG is committed to make this work was when they cleared all salary arrears owed all the former staff of Nigerian Airways.

What do you smoked?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by velocity25(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2018
I feel for zombies this days, patching unpatchabel buhari regime is so hard for them.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2018
firo08:

What do you smoked?

What didn't you smoke?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by chernest2002: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

fellow Nigerian, a national carrier used to be a Condit pipe for thieves in time past and can't be different in today Nigeria. Is going to be another waste of resources. When it comes on board, omo mi,baba mi, abromi things will destroy it again. Is never a good investment.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Vivuch: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your comment below

As an Igbo I am automatically IPOB! Is that how your brain works? Why don't you check if I have ever supported IPOB, that means as an Hausa or Muslim member you're, then can I say you're Boko haram supporter?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by GSA01: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2018
So called Giant of Africa do not even have a national carrier, and some persons are even suggesting that Nigeria vote back the Political party that presided over the destruction of Nigeria airways, The Buhari Government even tried in reviving the National Carrier but due to the cumbersome nature of the problem it has to be postpone, I believe this is a foundation the government have layed, for the revival of the National carrier ..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Vivuch:
As an Igbo I am automatically IPOB! Is that how your brain works? Why don't you check if I have ever supported IPOB, that means as an Hausa or Muslim member you're, then can I say you're Boko haram supporter?

Please go and take several seats. When inbetween countries such as you are, it becomes imperative to ignore your tantrums

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Vivuch: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your comment below

So if I am from the east I am an IPOB supporter? That means is safe to say all Northerners are Boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by lexy2014: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

as at 1999, was Nigerian airways functional? since it has been "postponed" indefinitely (which u didn't add), when is d date of resumption?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2018
chernest2002:
fellow Nigerian, a national carrier used to be a Condit pipe for thieves in time past and can't be different in today Nigeria. Is going to be another waste of resources. When it comes on board, omo mi,baba mi, abromi things will destroy it again. Is never a good investment.

Your kind of mentality is one of the key reasons we run away from progressive reasoning.

What you should be talking about is competent management and handlers and not what you just said
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Vivuch: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Please go and take several seats. When inbetween countries such as you are, it becomes imperative to ignore your tantrums
it seems Buhari's amnesia has affected you

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2018
lexy2014:
as at 1999, was Nigerian airways functional? since it has been "postponed" indefinitely (which u didn't add), when is d date of resumption?

The word used is INDEFINITELY which means until a date is provided.

This does nor mean that working towards its actualization would cease. Rather it means, we would announce date once WE ARE FULLY READY. Postponement is totally different from cancellation

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Drekaz(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Butterflyleo post=71385151]So called educated people still cannot differentiate between CANCEL and POSTPONE.

Thunder fire you there.
Bastard.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by xtervaganza(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

abi ori e buru ni?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2018
xtervaganza:
abi ori e buru ni?

Arindin! Ori tie lo buru
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Tzben(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
This ugly fart biitch that conspired against Jonathan, she can go and die for all I care...
Do you have the interest of Nigerians at heart or the interest of an individual or a political party at heart?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by momove4real25(f): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Pls whats the fate of those working with d NA

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by chernest2002: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your kind of mentality is one of the key reasons we run away from progressive reasoning.

What you should be talking about is competent management and handlers and not what you just said
where are the competent managers? Are we going to import them from the moon? Are you not corrupt to be trusted with it, any carrier that is not private is a waste. How about our ajokute steel, Peugeot Nigeria and many others, how many billions are you making from them today, Mr progressive.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by nbisi: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

One would've expected to hv done there study before venturing into it...my frd I'm surprise that u r so much engulf with hatred...wot stop d minister to consult with stakeholders n Oby to see reasons y her cry but instead he went ahead to invest $300m into it...guy u go go Jail....mtchew
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by edupedia: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

The Op is a looter rep...the project is not cancelled but shifted cause of political and sponsored harrassment of the new Finance Minister for benefits which are being considered under the project....So lets see how they want to turn it into an election issue...see what bad advice to so-called pensioners have led to?..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Otunba2004(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

so they don't have any strategy before Abi, but shouting on what is not there,, I have never see a useless government like this before in my life,, you just keep on defending your lifeless president your eyes will clear very soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused / Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.