Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (46820 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally / Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by ACHILLES45: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2018
cheesy

oya zombie drunkard, take am.
one for u, one for ur lifeless principal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2018
freeze001:

See yasef? Dem dey tell u something u go dey argue rubbish forming fake objectivity. Did she go to the site of the so called Nassarawa-Jos road construction before biting the dust and eating crow?
my brother you won't understand. some people are so blind that they are irredeemable. just watch how sureheaven will not reply you out of shame

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by valarinz: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2018
buhariguy:
ajaokuta is 99% completed,
I watched it in nta 6weeks ago.
Ogoni cleanup have started that is why the leaders of ogoniland visited buhari to thank him for the good work.

NTA?? smh for you

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by giles14(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2018
buhariguy:
Ogoni cleanup have started that is why the leaders of ogoniland visited buhari to thank him for the good work.
even the second Niger bridge is up and running.
electricity is now 40000MW with constant 25hr uninterrupted supply.

even inflation has fallen to just 1%

shameless people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by FestusIrohigbe: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by ACHILLES45: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2018
buhariguy:

i be zombie tamer, i go tame you and your lifeless great grand father terrorist buhari.
oya take am.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by bejeria101(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2018
LadyExcellency:

It's not Buharideens rather Buharidroids because they possess no brain of theirs rather are programmed

You pple just give the zombies the best names! Buharidroids wow so techy lol

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by jumpandpas(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2018
buhariguy:

You watched it in NTA?. Is this what you'll tell your children when they ask you to show them Buhari's completed projects?.

Son... Daddy how many projects has Buhari completed in four years?

Buhariguy ...... They're many, just visit NTA to them.

OBJ is right then, the $16b meant for POWER is in His book "My watch".

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo throwback

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by jej3013(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2018
grin grin
ACHILLES45:

i be zombie tamer, i go tame you and your lifeless great grand father terrorist buhari.
oya take am.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2018
A standard single room self contain for rent at 70k per annum a stone throw away from Abeokuta - Lagos expressway Owode sango ota. Close to the bus stop, working around oshodi - ikeja- Agege- Abule egba - toll gate axis is appreciably close and economical to live. no agent fee no agreement it is a bran new apartment with running water and Light. Contact 07060734626 for inspection and sighting
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2018
jumpandpas:

You watched it in NTA?. Is this what you'll tell your children when they ask you to show them Buhari's completed projects?.
Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo throwback
People like buhariguy will end up selling their ancestral lands to the Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by buhariguy(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2018
valarinz:

NTA?? smh for you
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist expect CNN and BBC to show it.
jumpandpas:

it will be Functioning before election.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2018
PapaBaby:
Just as Buhari aide Lauretta Onochie was apologising for her fake news, another purveyor of fake news and Buhari side (Ogundamisi) was getting himself embroiled in another one.

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1042930485113090048?s=19

Below is Ogundamisi employing a tactic he has used successfully in the past to confuse the electorates. He was not successful this time, Omisore is not the candidate of the PDP but the SDP.

The president already forged a waec certificate.....what else una expect?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by ajebuter(f): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2018
I wonder what will become of this woman when Buhari and APC leave

She doesn't realize power is transient and moves to the next hand..

I hate to be in her shoes ..

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2018
buhariguy:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist expect CNN and BBC to show it. it will be Functioning before election.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b

ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas EternalTruths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Houstency(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by khvnggift(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2018
buhariguy:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist expect CNN and BBC to show it. it will be Functioning before election.
U mumu finish.
I swear down

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Idowuh(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2018
wetin this woman drink sef

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Feraz(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2018
freeze001:

See yasef? Dem dey tell u something u go dey argue rubbish forming fake objectivity. Did she go to the site of the so called Nassarawa-Jos road construction before biting the dust and eating crow?
LOL! The guy you quoted was the first person that came to my mind when I saw this supposed Lauretta apologizing.

I wonder ho he feels defending stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by valarinz: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2018
buhariguy:

i'm still trying to figure out why you people type this in every comment? Is it supposed to be painful to others or what?

If you had any sense you'll also know that the frequent use of the phrase has numbed out whatever pain it was meant to administer.

Back to the topic, NTA? is that what you say? 99% completed, source: NTA??

You can only imagine just how intelligent you currently sound.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by itswell1: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2018
Which part of Abuja can one find a market that sells clothes such as trouser and shirt materials and chinos materials similar to the one we have in Lagos @ tinubu square and idumota.
@ the tinubu market, one gets this materials at low prices and am sure there will be a similar market like this in Abuja where one can get this cloth materials at low prices.

Anyone with information on this one should please provide it. thanks
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Eboski(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
jumpandpas:

what a savage reply. you just healed me with laugh from my sick bed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Foolish woman.

Our Biafrans mothers will deal with this idiot when time comes.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Mouthpis(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
buhariguy:

Is it the same ajaokuta steel company I pass through yesterday or is there another ajaokuta company else where in Nigeria?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by freeze001(f): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Racoon:

My brother this people are reallly a nauseating humanity angry angry Ka Chineke kpokwa nda'a ezigbo okuu

Iseeee!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Jchi9876: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
she's a clueless hyprocrite that keep on posting fake pictures she got from Google. she didn't know that we are in digital age. internet never forget.

You will be here tomorrow spreading fake results till 2pm then after that you and your gay lover Engineerboat will disappear till another election
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Johnnyessence(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jchi9876:

You will be here tomorrow spreading fake results till 2pm then after that you and your gay lover Engineerboat will disappear till another election
I will repeat my self again ok, I will not post any results to nairaland or any other medium. I will keep everything to my self. I'm not posting any results here on nairaland I don't think I will be online on nairaland tomorrow.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Jchi9876: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I will repeat my self again ok, I will not post any results to nairaland or any other medium. I will keep everything to my self. I'm not posting any results here on nairaland I don't think I will be online on nairaland tomorrow.

Why? You have seen the handwriting on the wall that your twerking big yansh will lose massively and coherently hahaha
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by expialidocious: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
buhariguy:
I want to believe that you are trying to be sarcastic... Because if not, you will tell me if it's the same Steel Company to which I report to work every morning. Complete me? Same ASCO wey I dey work kwa?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by nelcliff(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fake news Mama... Even Donald Trump talk alot about fake news in the other side of the world.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Proffdada: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
buhariguy:
you watched it on NTA grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye And A White Lady Have Fun (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.