Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama (54716 Views)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Triangles1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
yeyeboi:
Yahoo Boy Give Okpo Belle cheesy
Na you and him Yahoo together?

1 Like

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nah dubai joor since last month..
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by sulejr(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Baby mamas or not , a mother will always be a mother
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by magzey: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Linda Ikeji and Bnaira grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Baby mamas and papas everywhere.
#bringbackourmorals
At the end of the day, the innocent kids get caught up in the drama undecided
start considering it. Menopause is near. Kids from marriages too face drama

2 Likes

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Triangles1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
I know to some people this life style seems absurd to them and they're all praying to get America visa, and this is what is ranting there, Celebrity life style. What make Pharaoh, David, Solomon and the rest popular was because they did unimaginable things and among them some make it to heaven. I'm not supporting baby mama's but to cut some people short before they go too far into judging others because they're living in a way different to their own by calling them names, remember the biggest sin started from our thought and tongue. For Mr B congrats.
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by globemoney: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
The Popular big boys with Investments i know

Obi Cubanna

Quincy Nippon

Jowizaza
Jowizaza whats his investment
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Baroba(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
globemoney:

Jowizaza whats his investment

He's running his papa already successful oil and gas biz.. Sir Joe Ezeokafor..

An Ekwulobia born philanthropist and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of JEZCO Group Limited, Chief Sir Joseph J. Ezeokafor (Nwachinemelu), ...

6 Likes

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by ottidex(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
yeyeboi:
Yahoo Boy Give Okpo Belle cheesy

I just dey laugh..

U self no well

1 Like

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Newboss(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fernandowski:
So marriage doesn't exist again??

Seriously??
Please tell me just one thing you want to go and do in marriage that cannot be done without marriage angry

No religious talks please angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Clevverjhay(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Congratulations
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Joey6: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Boss more funds to you and wish you goodlife
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Elxandre(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Newboss:
Please tell me just one thing you want to go and do in marriage that cannot be done without marriage angry

No religious talks please angry
Single parenthood breeds socially unstable kids!

I'm not here to argue sha.
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Newboss(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Elxandre:

Single parenthood breeds socially unstable kids!

I'm not here to argue sha.
So all the boko haram and ISIS all over the place are mainly products of single parenthood? angry
Re: BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama by Dthrone: 12:55am On Sep 22, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
The Popular big boys with Investments i know

Obi Cubanna

Quincy Nippon

Jowizaza

U sabi person @jowizaza niccur behind Emoney money.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics) / Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) / I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.