Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

“any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises (4094 Views)

Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You / It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by wayne4loan: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Biitch: owh yea.....yea....ah....ah baby harder.......harder........faster.....uh yea

me: (enters gear 4) shiit......(groans) baby i gat you.

biitch: yes......yes......holy fvck!........fvck me......oh yea......fvck me harder........hardeeeer!!

Me: (surprised but brushes it aside and enter gear 5 even while feeling slight waist pain)

biitch: faster you bastard........faster........hit it harder..........fasteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!

Me: (frowns and pulls out) shior!............which kind wahala be this?............you be witch?

which one be faster harder faster........... dem tell you say i be flash...........thunder fire you!!!

I cannor come and die ontop vagina..................wide vagina for that matter

#spits
LOL
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by soviete(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Simplep:
I support him,it shoudnt b more dan 10 minutes
have u ever had an orgasm in that 10 minutes? Or have u even had an orgasm before undecided undecided
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by soviete(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
Offpoint:
I've vow never to involve in that shît call sex for now, after I accidentally put my phone on audio recorder during the shît... after the act and I tried playing the record back... I can't believe bullshits I was saying... ah a grown azz man like me speaking Chinese.

#Ah sww, hmm, e sweet oo, sey you put sugar? e like combination of sugar and honey, my head wan burst... kakakuku kikilamalama papami latilati aah.. like that, oh no.. nawa o... do that again, again, again... I don die... peperenpe... lalalala [weaselling]...

don't want to talk about all the promises I've made and all of these within just a minute.

never again am I involving myself in such a stupid act again till I got married
grin grin cheesy

Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by Goldmaxx(f): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kharol1234:
my grl do me dis tin last wk sunday tellin me she hasnt cum wer me don cum like 2tyms...i just tel r say i wan rest na so slip carry me go....sumbody can not cum and die on pu**y na
who dash you toto?
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by seankay(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2018

Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by Basseybruce: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Biitch: owh yea.....yea....ah....ah baby harder.......harder........faster.....uh yea

me: (enters gear 4) shiit......(groans) baby i gat you.

biitch: yes......yes......holy fvck!........fvck me......oh yea......fvck me harder........hardeeeer!!

Me: (surprised but brushes it aside and enter gear 5 even while feeling slight waist pain)

biitch: faster you bastard........faster........hit it harder..........fasteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!

Me: (frowns and pulls out) shior!............which kind wahala be this?............you be witch?

which one be faster harder faster........... dem tell you say i be flash...........thunder fire you!!!

I cannor come and die ontop vagina..................wide vagina for that matter

#spits
Lmao
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Exercise often, lift weights and do cardio.

Eat well. Eat even better an hour before sex.

Drink a shot of whiskey thirty minutes before sex.

Use mind control and edging when you are sexing.

Trust me, you will f.CCK until you decide to cum. No joke.

You really don't need any enhancements to perform well.

1 Like

Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by Kharol1234: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Goldmaxx:
who dash you toto?
na ur gf giv me
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Awon one hour crew
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by BabbanBura(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jessyjack:
So this is news....?

Hanty, your own selfie na for motuary bed abi? Cuntinue!
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by BabbanBura(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
KOPT33:
Exercise often, lift weights and do cardio.

Eat well. Eat even better an hour before sex.

Drink a shot of whiskey thirty minutes before sex.

Use mind control and edging when you are sexing.

Trust me, you will f.CCK until you decide to cum. No joke.

You really don't need any enhancements to perform well.

Sharp Guy!
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by BabbanBura(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
LivingFree:

Like you said an unhealthy lifestyle is the problem... it's an irony when the world believes black men have the biggest dick and they are the best in sex and then all we see is PE and small willy issues all over nl grin

Now i have seen the hoe of Nairaland for she has seen the tiny willy experienced the PE of nairalanders. E she mama!
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by Frankicent(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kharol1234:
my grl do me dis tin last wk sunday tellin me she hasnt cum wer me don cum like 2tyms...i just tel r say i wan rest na so slip carry me go....sumbody can not cum and die on pu**y na

nawa oo.. you dey do hardcore romance b4 s*x ni.. Abi you go just put prick , navk and sleep.

atless 5mins + romance until she beg you to stop...
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by Beetwaise(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Simplep:
I support him,it shoudnt b more dan 10 minutes
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
LivingFree:

Like you said an unhealthy lifestyle is the problem... it's an irony when the world believes black men have the biggest dick and they are the best in sex and then all we see is PE and small willy issues all over nl grin

the fact is many young black men have destroyed their sexual virility with excessive alcohol,tobacco and drugscheesy.

1 Like

Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by Xavier5(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
Informative but telling your woman to shut when she is screaming during sex sounds stupid to me. Common she is only reacting to the effect, stimuli and pleasure she is deriving and obviously wants it more.

Bros, if you think and know you have what it takes to give her harder when she ask for it please do, maximum sexual pleasure and satisfaction is your spouse rights and of course yours.
BUT
If you know, and you know that you know you don't have what it takes to give your partner harder when she demands it, my brother, from the deepest part of my heart, na beg I dey beg, please desist, don't go and kill yourself.
Remember, he who sex and runs away, leaves to sex another day.
You can not come and kill yourself jare.

Using drug enhancer to boost libido should be avoided. That thing has tons of side effects. Please Dearest desist.
BTW
You don't need drug enhancer to enjoy lasting and pleasurable sex. There are lots of ways to go about that. All you need is just to learn the robes of pleasurable love making.

#Xavier.

Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by Xavier5(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Offpoint:
I've vow never to involve in that shît call sex for now, after I accidentally put my phone on audio recorder during the shît... after the act and I tried playing the record back... I can't believe bullshits I was saying... ah a grown azz man like me speaking Chinese.

#Ah sww, hmm, e sweet oo, sey you put sugar? e like combination of sugar and honey, my head wan burst... kakakuku kikilamalama papami latilati aah.. like that, oh no.. nawa o... do that again, again, again... I don die... peperenpe... lalalala [weaselling]...

don't want to talk about all the promises I've made and all of these within just a minute.

never again am I involving myself in such a stupid act again till I got married

LOL.

Goodluck with that. Let's see how long you can last.
Anyways, welcome to the club bro @Bolded.

#Team_No_Sex_Till_Marriage.
#Xavier.

Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by LadySarah: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
edurach:
A Nigerian man simply identified as Shadrack Okpomhe on facebook has taken to the platform to advise men against the use of aphrodisiac to enhance their performance during sex.

Read below;

??MAXIMUM EXTREME RANGE OF SEX IS 13 MINUTES..? for married men and women only. Stay away from Tramadol…

Men Please, stop killing yourselves with aphrodisiacs (Sex Enhancing drugs).

Depending on what side of the sex duration spectrum men fall on, an average of five minutes is good.

But, according to a 2008 study of United States and Canadian sex therapists, sex that is “too short” lasts one to two minutes, “adequate” lasts three to five minutes, and some extreme condition is seven to 13 minutes.

It seems that anything longer than ten minutes is unusual.

So, why then has the issue of sex in marriages become a hard nut to crack.

Today all medications on the market has it written on their labels: sexual weakness.

This is giving ladies the impression that the maximum Five minutes of sex isn’t enough making them pressure the men to seek for supporting aids (aphrodisiac).

The youth are dying early because of the usage of these drugs.

Knowing therefore that the maximum range for sex is 3 to 5 minutes, our women are to be content with what their husbands offer them.

Men are also to remember that the[b][/b] pistle damages earlier than the mortar.[b][/b] Be wise and stay healthy and strong.

Men! Men!! Men!!! How many times have I called you? Take note and beware. Any woman telling you Harder, Harder, Harder, rebuke her sharp sharp.

Please send this to the men/women in your lives to prevent early death/death in active service.

I don talk my own. If you like hear & if you like no hear.

Nah you sabi.
https://newsnow.com.ng/any-woman-telling-you-harder-rebuke-her-sharp-sharp-nigerian-man-advises-people-against-extreme-sex-and-drugs/

This is a big lie!.Ask those who started cooking early.You could use one pestle for 5 mortars and they'd all be broken .
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by IamPlato(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2018

Na When She Talk Harder Some Men Head De Knock
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by uniqueogo(f): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
but wait oh is that 10 minutes or 13 minutes for pre-intimacy or for the real action for me anything less than 30 minutes is just pre-intimacy
they will soon come and bite off my ear
Re: “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises by BrokenCock: 2:05am On Sep 23, 2018
LivingFree:
*1 min man convention* cry

hello, id luv to chat u up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Men Lives Are Messed Up Because They Married For Breast & Yansh. Blessing O / I Spycam My Girlfriend / Signs Of Cheating Men: Behavioral Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.