Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Kenyan Governor, Okoth Obado Impregnates Wife's Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Governor, Okoth Obado Impregnates Wife's Sister (733 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Governor, Okoth Obado Impregnates Wife's Sister by Faithway10: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2018
An affair between and embattled Kenyan Governor, Okoth Obado, and his wife’s step-sister Rhoda Odie Nyakwaka has been exposed.

The affair reportedly started when he employed her in the catering department at their County Headquarters.

According to reports, he even gifted her a house in the state he governs in Kenya.

Things went south after Obado impregnated Rhoda and the affair between the two became open.

After Obado’s wife sister became pregnant, she was summoned by angry relatives who accused her of crossing the blood line.

She was pressured to terminate the pregnancy to avoid a curse.

Obado’s wife was very hurt after she found out the affair between her husband and sister Rhoda.

She cut communication with Rhoda and banned her from visiting the Governor’s home.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/kenyan-governor-okoth-obado-impregnates-wifes-sister.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Who Annoys You The Most Andyblaze Or Beardlessdude or mrcork(photos) / Let's Share Love: Mention What You'd Love To Give / Was I Born Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.