Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329100 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by macjurek(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Name:Bro.Amos.

Dream-Last Night 1st June,2020.

This past night,I dream again as:
"I find myself in a big mining pit ,how I got there I do not know,so I heard a voice of a young man telling me,I should look on the wall of the pit.
So on looking,I found the local mat,made as ladder on the right hand side,as I placed my hands on it,I started climbing out to the top and out.
While I got to the top,I did not see the young man nor heard the voice again".
I thank God of Elijah,for the deliverance........in Jesus Name Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Good morning, the servant of God aaid u should repeat it again.

I plead for the help of the holy spirit
While I was redoing the enquiry prayer, On praying for forgiveness, I started manifesting with different types. I fell down flat face on the bed 4 times.

On signs for forgiveness
1- backward fall
2- backward fall
3- no movement
4- 2 steps forward
5- backward fall.

This is my second enquiry prayer.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2020
I did the enquiry prayer the 3rd time

1) 2 steps forward
2) 2 steps forward
3) 2 steps forward
4) backwards to the bed
5) 2 steps forward

I omitted reading the Isaiah quotation in the 2nd enquiry prayer which I later corrected in d 3rd enquiry prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2020
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen

Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
floxybrown4u:

I plead for the help of the holy spirit
While I was redoing the enquiry prayer, On praying for forgiveness, I started manifesting with different types. I fell down flat face on the bed 4 times.

On signs for forgiveness
1- backward fall
2- backward fall
3- no movement
4- 2 steps forward
5- backward fall.

This is my second enquiry prayer.

Ma, backward fall?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
macjurek:
Name:Bro.Amos.

Dream-Last Night 1st June,2020.

This past night,I dream again as:
"I find myself in a big mining pit ,how I got there I do not know,so I heard a voice of a young man telling me,I should look on the wall of the pit.
So on looking,I found the local mat,made as ladder on the right hand side,as I placed my hands on it,I started climbing out to the top and out.
While I got to the top,I did not see the young man nor heard the voice again".
I thank God of Elijah,for the deliverance........in Jesus Name Amen

Thank God for His hands upon ur life
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
floxybrown4u:

Ok. I will do it again when the house is quiet.
Sometimes, when I am alone and in a quiet place, i use to hear a voice that tells me, "I love you" sometimes, the voice just mentions the name of my ex boyfriend.

The night I mentioned I will go through this online deliverance, I had a dream where I was in a class room and there was mathematics examination, I could not write anything nor answer question. Also , I was in the back seat.

Yesterday, after the first enquiry prayer, I had a dream where a female did birthday , make cake and other things, after the birthday, I ask one other friend what the birthday girl likes, that I want to buy a gift for her.
In another dream, I heard a voice asking for the name of that ex boyfriend.

In another dream, I saw a man who was a pastor, he finished his church service/ministry and went to the room of the lady that had her birthday. Ppl were there waiting for him, when he came, he told ppl to take the money they put for offering and go. That he is looking for ppl to build ( can't remember whether he said church or property). They brought out rice and plantain, served the pastor and one other person there but told the other ppl to go home and eat their own food.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Ma, backward fall?

Yes . Backward fall.
I have sent message to servant vic on WhatsApp, waiting for the next step.

Meanwhile, I feel very dizzy and feel as if I want to vomit.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by todetoyin: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
1. NAME: Tunde
2. LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Ile-Ife, from Osun state.
3. RE-OCCURRING DREAMS AT NIGHT: Eat in my dream, Sexual intercourse when I fast and pray, finds myself in our family house,
4. FOUNDATIONS- My grandfather worshiped Ogun, I am from the family of hunters
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from childlessness, shame, disappointment, slow progress.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
todetoyin:
1. NAME: Tunde
2. LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Ile-Ife, from Osun state.
3. RE-OCCURRING DREAMS AT NIGHT: Eat in my dream, Sexual intercourse when I fast and pray, finds myself in our family house,
4. FOUNDATIONS- My grandfather worshiped Ogun, I am from the family of hunters
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from childlessness, shame, disappointment, slow progress.

You are welcome, in Jesus name. Distance is not a barrier.

Just do as @CDMHELPDESK007 had directed you. The instructions on how to go about the Self Enquiry prayers is on page 15, go through it and then, you can request for the Grace to start the Enquiry prayers from the Man of God asap.

For easy access to page 15, use this link: https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14#72577626

You are next to testify, in Jesus Christ name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by todetoyin: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thanks.
CDMHELPDESK007:

Just do as @CDMHELPDESK007 had directed you. The instructions on how to go about the Self Enquiry prayers is on page 15, go through it and then, you can request for the Grace to start the Enquiry prayers from the Man of God asap.

For easy access to page 15, use this link: https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14#72577626

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by todetoyin: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thanks so much sir. I need grace to start the enquiry prayers.
CDMHELPDESK007:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
todetoyin:
Thanks so much sir. I need grace to start the enquiry prayers.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
I thank the Almighty God for the opportunity i had for one on one prayer with the man of God yesterday and the evil spirits behind my challenges were force to reveal how they want their enemies to suffer in life and how they are using my mother's face to come deceive me in the dream as if she is the one responsible for my challenges. I thank God and I thank the man of God for his time and patient, may God increase his anointing so that children of God can be liberated from the hands of enemies, thank u Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:45am On Jun 03, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:45am On Jun 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:15am On Jun 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Sadia1992:
I thank the Almighty God for the opportunity i had for one on one prayer with the man of God yesterday and the evil spirits behind my challenges were force to reveal how they want their enemies to suffer in life and how they are using my mother's face to come deceive me in the dream as if she is the one responsible for my challenges. I thank God and I thank the man of God for his time and patient, may God increase his anointing so that children of God can be liberated from the hands of enemies, thank u Jesus.

Thank you Lord Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen in Jeaus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Sadia1992:

Halleluyah to the King of Kings.

@All that needs prayer from the man of God against, 'Powers behind dreams" use this below to get you deliverance

https://www./310540179538050/permalink/619265721998826/

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ENGJAY02: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Sadia1992:
Glory be to God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
@Sadia, the man of God said u should check ur whatsapp
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thank you Almighty Father
Sadia1992:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Congrats, ma, pls, type the prayer points with the numbers you had a and indicate which ones you had greater manifestation, for example, while praying number 1 i almost fell down, the anointing was strongest(xxxxxx) No4, was stronger(Bleep)
The ones with xxxxxx means the main area the challenge is coming from
The man of God said i should move to the next stage, stopped at RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
The next stage after Rpp is Renunciation, how to do it is on page 2 of this thread. You can follow the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1

Read and understand, when you are ready you request for grace to do it.

God bless you
Sadia1992:
The man of God said i should move to the next stage, stopped at RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ronnygold:
The next stage after Rpp is Renunciation, how to do it is on page 2 of this thread. You can follow the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1

Read and understand, when you are ready you request for grace to do it.

God bless you
Ready, i request for the grace to carry out renunciation

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.