Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330417 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 28, 2020
I'm requesting for the Grace to carry on with self enquiry prayer from the Man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:42pm On May 28, 2020
Sadia1992:
I'm requesting for the Grace to carry on with self enquiry prayer from the Man of God

From the Man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 8:15pm On May 28, 2020
Austynodv:
If you believe and type Amen

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:08pm On May 28, 2020
Good evening all,

Please for those of us that are unable to print the placard because of the lockdown. The man of God has said we should use plain sheet as template, snap and send to the email.

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:49pm On May 28, 2020
People of God praise the Lord!

I want to give God Almighty, the God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic all the glory for His endless mercies upon my life and family.

We are currently working on a major project ( the testimony is loading ) through Divine instruction from the God of servant Vic. It was financially draining but God himself is doing it and we can't explain how.

We decided to relax after the major payment because our house rent was due at the same time.

Suddenly there was strong wind with rain. We found out all our apartment was leaking. It is a one bedroom apartment, bedroom, sitting room even toilet too was leaking and no where to hide. We were so sad that night and we briefly talked about moving. The following day my husband was already searching for another apartment. I was not happy when he told me but I kept mute because I thought we should concentrate on the project we are given instruction to do from God which is going to bring in more money.

When I thought about how Miracle's bed was wet, I totally succumbed unknown to me that God of servant Vic is at work in my home again.

I joined my husband and we started looking for the accommodation. Hmmm, the amount they were calling was alarming for the kind of house we were seeing. Then I told my husband we should try 2 bedroom apartment because of the way God has been expanding us but the amount they were calling and agent fees were just not reasonable to us. After long search, we will get back home tired and more confused. I knelt down and prayed to the God of servant Vic to help us out. We had a target rent amount which we had at hand but the agent and lawyer fees we were still working to save for. Second day after that prayer, we decided to intensify our search more and went to one area, we just went straight as if Holyspirit directed us, it was a 3 big bedrooms and new house, tastefully built with masters bedroom, and 2 extra toilet and bath, well tiled kitchen, the 3 rooms has wardrobe and beautifully painted with beautiful tiles everywhere, we checked it and I concluded this one will be very expensive, we ask for the price for the sake of asking, hmmm people of God, the amount is exactly our budget, a little bit above our current rent and the landlord said he doesn't want any agent, lawyer 20k, I was surprised! Then the spirit told me that I ask the God of servant Vic to help me out and this is it! Same area with our current location, we don't have the extra 20k for the lawyer, we were still brainstorming where to quickly go and work to get the 20k, people of God before we drove out to the end of that street, we received alert of exactly that 20k, I was more shocked this time. We met with the owner of the house and paid.

It was so glaring to me and my husband that it was the God of servant Vic that did it. Very obvious.

We bless the name of God Almighty, the true God, thank you Jesus, the God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic.

Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:59pm On May 28, 2020
Ronnygold:

I want to give God Almighty, the God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic all the glory for His endless mercies upon my life and family.

We are currently working on a major project ( the testimony is loading ) through Divine instruction from the God of servant Vic. It was financially draining but God himself is doing it and we can't explain how.

We decided to relax after the major payment because our house rent was due at the same time.

Suddenly there was strong wind with rain. We found out all our apartment was leaking. It is a one bedroom apartment, bedroom, sitting room even toilet too was leaking and no where to hide. We were so sad that night and we briefly talked about moving. The following day my husband was already searching for another apartment. I was not happy when he told me but I kept mute because I thought we should concentrate on the project we are given instruction to do from God which is going to bring in more money.

When I thought about how Miracle's bed was wet, I totally succumbed unknown to me that God of servant Vic is at work in my home again.

I joined my husband and we started looking for the accommodation. Hmmm, the amount they were calling was alarming for the kind of house we were seeing. Then I told my husband we should try 2 bedroom apartment because of the way God has been expanding us but the amount they were calling and agent fees were just not reasonable to us. After long search, we will get back home tired and more confused. I knelt down and prayed to the God of servant Vic to help us out. We had a target rent amount which we had at hand but the agent and lawyer fees we were still working to save for. Second day after that prayer, we decided to intensify our search more and went to one area, we just went straight as if Holyspirit directed us, it was a 3 big bedrooms and new house, tastefully built with masters bedroom, and 2 extra toilet and bath, well tiled kitchen, the 3 rooms has wardrobe and beautifully painted with beautiful tiles everywhere, we checked it and I concluded this one will be very expensive, we ask for the price for the sake of asking, hmmm people of God, the amount is exactly our budget, a little bit above our current rent and the landlord said he doesn't want any agent, lawyer 20k, I was surprised! Then the spirit told me that I ask the God of servant Vic to help me out and this is it! Same area with our current location, we don't have the extra 20k for the lawyer, we were still brainstorming where to quickly go and work to get the 20k, people of God before we drove out to the end of that street, we received alert of exactly that 20k, I was more shocked this time. We met with the owner of the house and paid.

It was so glaring to me and my husband that it was the God of servant Vic that did it. Very obvious.

We bless the name of God Almighty, the true God, thank you Jesus, the God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic.

Hallelujah!

What a Marvelous and wonderful God we are serving...!! Thank you Lord Jesus.

Congratulations to the family ma!!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:51am On May 29, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:52am On May 29, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:56am On May 29, 2020
Ronnygold:

Hallelujah!
Thank you Jesus for this wonderful miracle.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:24am On May 29, 2020
Ronnygold:

Hallelujah!
Thank u Lord Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:25am On May 29, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TheLaughter: 10:37am On May 29, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:09am On May 29, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen sir, in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 29, 2020
self enquiry prayer done observations 1st: moved two steps forward 2nd: while on kneel the two palm face the floor what next?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:43pm On May 29, 2020
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:52pm On May 29, 2020
Amen
Agimor:
I am thanking God for the grace he gave me during the course of my on deliverance even though I don't deserve it. May his name be blessed both now and forever amen.

After my online deliverance, I had these dreams. In the dream, I saw myself in a church setting and the minister was saying I am going to be the first person that would be delivered and the atmosphere was a joyous one.

In another one, I was in my elder brothers house, and it happens he won a car from a raffle draw that was done in the church. While I was outside i heard them praying (himself and his wife).

Once more, I thank God for what he has started already.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:10pm On May 29, 2020
Thank you Lord

Ronnygold:

Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:11pm On May 29, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:12pm On May 29, 2020
Thank you Jesus!

The next thing is for you to give God all the glory for open heavens.

After that is RPP, how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, check link

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1

When you are ready you let us know so we can upload the RPP sheet for you to print, after printing you request for grace to do it by following the instructions on the link.

If you need more clarification feel free to ask.

God bless you

Sadia1992:
self enquiry prayer done
observations
1st: moved two steps forward
2nd: while on kneel the two palm face the floo
what next?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 29, 2020
Ronnygold:
Thank you Jesus!

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1

When you are ready you let us know so we can upload the RPP sheet for you to print, after printing you request for grace to do it by following the instructions on the link.

God bless you

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 29, 2020
Ronnygold:
Thank you Jesus!

God bless you

Ready but there is lockdown here, i can't print
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:21pm On May 29, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:57pm On May 29, 2020
Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus!! Thank you Jesus!!! We never planned to relocate any time soon but suddenly, towards the end of March, the rain storm came, our apartment was wet all over and we suddenly began to consider moving out to a new house. We wanted another one bedroom flat but with time we decided to go for two bedroom and finally three bedroom. Agent and lawyer fees are very very high in Enugu but God gave us a place early this month where we didn't have to pay such high fees. There was no requirement for agent fees and the lawyer fee we paid was only 20% of what others are charging. It can only be the God of Servant Vic who did this for us. If we want to begin to write out the things that the Lord has done, we can never finish writing them. Thank you Jesus. A similar incident to this our accomodation story was in 2018 when we wanted to buy a new TV set after our former one got broken. Our attempt to buy was greatly delayed by several factors and we never knew that God was making us to wait for the best which when we bought it, was larger in size and discounted in price by about 40%. God gave us increased size and reduced expense. God is forever marvellous. Hallelujah!
Ronnygold:

Hallelujah!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:58am On May 30, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:58am On May 30, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:20am On May 30, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 7:26am On May 30, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:33am On May 30, 2020
Hallelujah!!!

Thank you Jesus!
Austynodv:
Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus!! Thank you Jesus!!! We never planned to relocate any time soon but suddenly, towards the end of March, the rain storm came, our apartment was wet all over and we suddenly began to consider moving out to a new house. We wanted another one bedroom flat but with time we decided to go for two bedroom and finally three bedroom. Agent and lawyer fees are very very high in Enugu but God gave us a place early this month where we didn't have to pay such high fees. There was no requirement for agent fees and the lawyer fee we paid was only 20% of what others are charging. It can only be the God of Servant Vic who did this for us. If we want to begin to write out the things that the Lord has done, we can never finish writing them. Thank you Jesus. A similar incident to this our accomodation story was in 2018 when we wanted to buy a new TV set after our former one got broken. Our attempt to buy was greatly delayed by several factors and we never knew that God was making us to wait for the best which when we bought it, was larger in size and discounted in price by about 40%. God gave us increased size and reduced expense. God is forever marvellous. Hallelujah!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:33am On May 30, 2020
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:28am On May 30, 2020
pls i need RPP sheet
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:56am On May 30, 2020
Ok ma/sir.

We will get back to you to know what next
Sadia1992:
Ready but there is lockdown here, i can't print

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.