Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331077 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:25am On May 30, 2020
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen

Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:56am On May 30, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:31pm On May 30, 2020
Austynodv:
Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus!! Thank you Jesus!!! We never planned to relocate any time soon but suddenly, towards the end of March, the rain storm came, our apartment was wet all over and we suddenly began to consider moving out to a new house. We wanted another one bedroom flat but with time we decided to go for two bedroom and finally three bedroom. Agent and lawyer fees are very very high in Enugu but God gave us a place early this month where we didn't have to pay such high fees. There was no requirement for agent fees and the lawyer fee we paid was only 20% of what others are charging. It can only be the God of Servant Vic who did this for us. If we want to begin to write out the things that the Lord has done, we can never finish writing them. Thank you Jesus. A similar incident to this our accomodation story was in 2018 when we wanted to buy a new TV set after our former one got broken. Our attempt to buy was greatly delayed by several factors and we never knew that God was making us to wait for the best which when we bought it, was larger in size and discounted in price by about 40%. God gave us increased size and reduced expense. God is forever marvellous. Hallelujah!

Thank you Lord for this wonderful testimonies.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:52pm On May 30, 2020
You need to give God glory for the first stage which is enquiry prayers.

The prayers is said 5 times and you posted only 2 or 3 observations, kindly complete it.

The man of God has given you grace to write out the RPP prayers since you can't print cos of lockdown.

Also, you can post your WhatsApp number or send to mail, we have been giving grace to add you to the counseling group.

Kindly do the needful so you can proceed with your deliverance.

God bless you
Sadia1992:
pls i need RPP sheet
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:41pm On May 30, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Yourmu: 10:02pm On May 30, 2020
Amen, thank you Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:58am On May 31, 2020
Ronnygold:
You need to give God glory for the first stage which is enquiry prayers.

The prayers is said 5 times and you posted only 2 or 3 observations, kindly complete it.

The man of God has given you grace to write out the RPP prayers since you can't print cos of lockdown.

Also, you can post your WhatsApp number or send to mail, we have been giving grace to add you to the counseling group.

Kindly do the needful so you can proceed with your deliverance.

God bless you
Glory be unto God, Do i still need to request for grace to complete the enquiry prayer. if no, send the RPP sheet.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:00am On May 31, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:13am On May 31, 2020
Happy Sunday People of God,

But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. Obadiah 1:17

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Praise God! Join the global children of God tonight in an online Deliverance Prayer Session to experience the powerful touch of the God of Elijah in every departments of your life. Distance is not a barrier, don't limit yourself, don't limit what God can do in your life. The power of God is very much alive today as of old to:

*Break every chains.
*Cancel evil written judgement
*Change your story
*Deliver and to Heal
*Save and to regenerate
*Stop bad dreams/nightmares
*Many more

Date: Sunday, 31st May, 2020(tonight)
Venue: Facebook group ( search for "Online Deliverance", or make use of the link provided below)
Time: 7:30pm( West African Time)

Group Link: https://m./310540179538050/?ref=group_browse

Ministering: God's Servant, Servant Victor David.

Don't be a doubting Thomas, With God Nothing in your life shall be impossible for God to do, in Jesus Mighty Name. (Amen)
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:13am On May 31, 2020
You have been added, you can delete your number here.

Please make your presence known on the counseling group[quote author=Sadia1992 post=90145747]Here is my number

tell me when u'v seen it, so that i can delete it.[/quote
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:14am On May 31, 2020
Thank you Jesus
CDMhelpdesk008:
Happy Sunday People of God,

But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. Obadiah 1:17

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Praise God! Join the global children of God tonight in an online Deliverance Prayer Session to experience the powerful touch of the God of Elijah in every departments of your life. Distance is not a barrier, don't limit yourself, don't limit what God can do in your life. The power of God is very much alive today as of old to:

*Break every chains.
*Cancel evil written judgement
*Change your story
*Deliver and to Heal
*Save and to regenerate
*Stop bad dreams/nightmares
*Many more

Date: Sunday, 31st May, 2020(tonight)
Venue: Facebook group ( search for "Online Deliverance", or make use of the link provided below)
Time: 7:30pm( West African Time)

Group Link: https://m./310540179538050/?ref=group_browse

Ministering: God's Servant, Servant Victor David.

Don't be a doubting Thomas, With God Nothing in your life shall be impossible for God to do, in Jesus Mighty Name. (Amen)
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:13am On May 31, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:18am On May 31, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:18am On May 31, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 10:53am On May 31, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mamatwiny(f): 12:01pm On May 31, 2020
Happy Sunday .
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Zanyjamo: 1:01pm On May 31, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:21pm On May 31, 2020
mamatwiny:
Happy Sunday servant Vic and everybody,
I confirm that servant Vic is a true man of God that God is using mightily. I knew about him on nairaland around the year 2010 and 2013 ( btw this period as I cannot remember the exact year) , called him on phone, he gave me prayers for 3 days and on the 3 days we did enquiry prayers. He called powers one after the other and told them to manifest if they had a hand in my case. He gave me prayers . When I came for his weekly programs then ( God manifested his powers greatly) I saw spirits talk from the mouth of the captives, who were later delivered. Servant Vic was a humble servant of God . He knew the word of God. I could not visit the ministry a second time as I left Lagos after the visit.

I need deliverance for my family now, where do I start?

You are welcome back to your place of Refuge! For with God nothing shall be impossible.

All you need to do is to surrender all to the God of deliverance and follow every instructions from the Man of God and the Help Team.

Kindly refer to page 1 using the below link to provide your details for deliverance.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god#71392782

Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:24pm On May 31, 2020
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:28pm On May 31, 2020
You are welcome back in Jesus name ma.

You don't need visit to the Tabernacle again if you are still very far from there. God Almighty has released higher grace for His servant to attend to His children wherever they are now.

Kindly follow the instruction given you above, you need to post those information on page 1 so you can start your family deliverance.

God bless you ma
mamatwiny:
Happy Sunday servant Vic and everybody,
I confirm that servant Vic is a true man of God that God is using mightily. I knew about him on nairaland around the year 2010 and 2013 ( btw this period as I cannot remember the exact year) , called him on phone, he gave me prayers for 3 days and on the 3 days we did enquiry prayers. He called powers one after the other and told them to manifest if they had a hand in my case. He gave me prayers . When I came for his weekly programs then ( God manifested his powers greatly) I saw spirits talk from the mouth of the captives, who were later delivered. Servant Vic was a humble servant of God . He knew the word of God. I could not visit the ministry a second time as I left Lagos after the visit.

I need deliverance for my family now, where do I start?

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:43pm On May 31, 2020
From the Man of God...

kindly provide us these following details as highlighted below, It's urgent.
Please note that this information is only for those who are through with their Self Enquiry prayers, RPP, Renunciation.

� Telephone No:
� Full Name:
� Sex:
� Age:
� State of Origin:
Etc....

Thanks for your understanding sir/ma.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Agimor(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
*From the Man of God...*

Note: For those who are done with all the stage's of the online deliverance processes before now, kindly provide us your Telephone number with immediate effect. It is urgently required to be filled on your Deliverance Placard.

This information is only for those who are through with their:

1. Self Enquiry prayers
2. RPP
3. Renunciation.

Thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 5:32pm On May 31, 2020
@Agimor, Received and Documented.

Ensure to delete your phone number as soon as possible. Also we would like to have your other details like:

� Full Name:
� Sex:
� Age:
� State of Origin:
Etc....

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 31, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
From the Man of God...

kindly provide us these following details as highlighted below, It's urgent.
Please note that this information is only for those who are through with their Self Enquiry prayers, RPP, Renunciation.

� Telephone No:
� Full Name:
� Sex:
� Age:
� State of Origin:
Etc....

Please help a sister.
What are the steps?
How do I get the RPp to print? Is it afterwards that I should do the prayer on page 2 . Self enquiry and renunciation prayers?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 31, 2020
1. YOUR NAME: Ngozi
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Rivers state, from Enugu state.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: They keep stealing from me, sometimes it is shoes. I have a recurring dream of buying fish from women in the market
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My father and mothers are Christians but we have consulted spiritialists believed to be native doctors
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: Family financial breakthrough and Australia visa
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Agimor(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
@Agimor, Received and Documented.

Ensure to delete your phone number as soon as possible. Also we would like to have your other details like:

� Full Name:
� Sex:
� Age:
� State of Origin:
Etc....

Done via email.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Yourmu: 10:01pm On May 31, 2020
God of Elijah I thank you for the successful deliverance in my life and that of my family. Glory be to holy name in Jesus name amen.

Sense I encountered him my has not reming the same.

The servant of God, that God has been used as a channel of blessing, your anointing will increase every day in the name of Jesus Christ name amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Yourmu: 10:05pm On May 31, 2020
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Did you missed this month's Online deliverance with the God of Elijah?

If yes, you can still partake here with this link.

https://m./310540179538050?view=permalink&id=618174475441284
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:35am On Jun 01, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:37am On Jun 01, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:38am On Jun 01, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.