Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329206 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
CDMhelpdesk008:
Prayer From The Servant of God

AMEN ! ! ! Thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omobacyprus(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
omobacyprus:
1. My name is Ademola
2. I stay in Lagos, from Lagos State
3. Eat in my dream, dream but don’t remember, Sexual intercourse, Seeing myself in my old house, seeing myself in my old secondary school,

4. My grandfather worshiped one Orisha(Idol) and my other one was a Muslim. Both parents are Christians
5. I want God to deliver me from retrogression and stagnancy, promise and fail, Financial and Business falure, Lack of destiny helpers, Sexual sins, Rotating on one spot, Generational curses or problems, Working like an Elephant but eating like an Ant, Disappointment at the edge of breakthrough, Educational barriers

You are welcome here in the name of Jesus, make sure you visit page 1 and 2 to study the procedures on how to start the prayers, we will be here to answer your many questions.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Amen in Jesus name

CDMhelpdesk008:
Prayer From The Servant of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. Please forward your details also by email and refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God. Once again, you are welcome in Jesus' Name

omobacyprus:
1. My name is Ademola
3. Eat in my dream, dream but don’t remember, Sexual intercourse, Seeing myself in my old house, seeing myself in my old secondary school,

4. My grandfather worshiped one Orisha(Idol) and my other one was a Muslim. Both parents are Christians
5. I want God to deliver me from retrogression and stagnancy, promise and fail, Financial and Business falure, Lack of destiny helpers, Sexual sins, Rotating on one spot, Generational curses or problems, Working like an Elephant but eating like an Ant, Disappointment at the edge of breakthrough, Educational barriers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Thank you very much ma. God will answer all our prayers and give us more testimonies in Jesus name.

Please ma, don't forget to refer the newcomers to page 15 also where the man of God gave detailed explanation on do it yourself enquiry prayers which is the first step.

God bless us!

Oeiz:

You are welcome here in the name of Jesus, make sure you visit page 1 and 2 to study the procedures on how to start the prayers, we will be here to answer your many questions.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by pweetyborlah95(f): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Can I pray on someone behalf? The person is suffering from spirit of insanity for about 8 years now and he is not conscious of it, he talks to himself, laughs alone, had sleeps and becomes violent at times, please how can this person be saved by God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by pweetyborlah95(f): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
1. I am Bolanle
2. Based in Lagos but from ogun state
3. I have no idea of an gods worshipped in my family, but my family is a Muslim family but I am a believer, a Christian for many years now.
4. I am having bad dreams lately, that I don't remember when I wakeup, I see snakes in my dream and I usually have this short sleep in which I will be going and all of a sudden It would be like I was about to fall into a pit, then I wake up instantly from the dream. I have battling with stagnation, spirit of hatred, lack of love, promise and fail, I am surrounded by people who can help me but none of them is looking my way even if I ask them.
5. I really need God to deliver me from the spirit of hatred that makes people dislike me for no just reasons even if I was seeing them for the first time, also from the spirits of promise and fail, disfavour, stagnation, difficulties in life and disfavour.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
You are very welcome to a place where the raw power of God of Elijah reigns.

We will communicate to man of God about this request since you want to pray on behalf of a friend. The deliverance process is in stages,
We will surely inform the man of God about this and get back to you.

Thank you and God bless you.

pweetyborlah95:
Can I pray on someone behalf? The person is suffering from spirit of insanity for about 8 years now and he is not conscious of it, he talks to himself, laughs alone, had sleeps and becomes violent at times, please how can this person be saved by God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. Please forward your details also by email and refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God. Once again, you are welcome in Jesus' Name

pweetyborlah95:
1. I am Bolanle
3. I have no idea of an gods worshipped in my family, but my family is a Muslim family but I am a believer, a Christian for many years now.
4. I am having bad dreams lately, that I don't remember when I wakeup, I see snakes in my dream and I usually have this short sleep in which I will be going and all of a sudden It would be like I was about to fall into a pit, then I wake up instantly from the dream. I have battling with stagnation, spirit of hatred, lack of love, promise and fail, I am surrounded by people who can help me but none of them is looking my way even if I ask them.
5. I really need God to deliver me from the spirit of hatred that makes people dislike me for no just reasons even if I was seeing them for the first time, also from the spirits of promise and fail, disfavour, stagnation, difficulties in life and disfavour.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
The man of God has given you grace to stand for the fellow if you believe there is nothing too difficult for God, and also with your faith.

What you need to do now is to go to page 15 of this thread, there is an information there posted by the man of God himself on how to do a self enquiry. Read it, when you understand it, you come back to request for grace to do it. It is after this that you can proceed with the deliverance process.

Thank you and God bless you.

pweetyborlah95:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
pweetyborlah95:
1. I am Bolanle

You are highly welcome ma, in Jesus Christ name.
Surely, the Lord is here and with Him nothing is too hard to do. All you need to do is to follow every instructions given to you step by step to enforce your total liberty!

Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Good morning and welcome to all new members, God's hands are not shortened neither is He deaf that He cannot hear. God is not limited and distance is never a barrier with God, follow instructions as outlined on page 2 and others and see God's wonder in your life and situation.
God bless

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2018
pweetyborlah95:
1. I am Bolanle

You are welcome to the thread of victors, just follow every instructions from the man of God here and you will testify soon like everybody here.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2018
From the man of God

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2018
Amen in Jesus name!!!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
From the man of God

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2018
omobacyprus:
1. My name is Ademola

You are welcome, please send same information to email, so as to start the first stage, that is, do it yourself enquiry prayer point. That you can find on page 1,2and 15, please go through them and let us know how we can help you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Prayer from the man of God

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen in Jesus name!!!!!!!
Amen and Amen Sir, in Jesus Christ name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2018
Ronnygold:
Amen Sir, in Jesus Christ name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by pweetyborlah95(f): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2018
Amen... Thanks, God bless you too... Pls help me with the email address.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by pweetyborlah95(f): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2018
I am confused, I saw two email addresses but I already sent a mail to the first email address posted by the man of God on page 1
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
From the man of God
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ronnygold:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
pweetyborlah95:
I am confused, I saw two email addresses but I already sent a mail to the first email address posted by the man of God on page 1

Spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com is the official email address ma... Yes ma, Equivalent to that of Page 1.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
From the man of God
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
Amen in Jesus name!

CDMHELPDESK007:
From the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
From the man of God
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ronnygold:
AMEN!!!!!!! I Receive it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
From the man of God
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 1:12am On Nov 29, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
From the man of God
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.