Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329095 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by MrCuteking(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer from the man of God
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Amen in Jesus name.

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
Amen
CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nathan92:
i have forwarded my details to spiritualwarfare.

OK sir.

CC: CDMHELPDESK007
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2019
Prayer from the man of God.

May God open doors of breakthrough that will increase your finance mightily that you will lend to nations in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2019
Amen!!!!
Ronnygold:

May God open doors of breakthrough that will increase your finance mightily that you will lend to nations in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Nathan92:
i have forwarded my details to spiritualwarfare.

Ok, noted
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Olumuna(f): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Ronnygold:
Amen!!!!
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen sir!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by VEXT: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2019
I need God intervention in my life YOUR NAME: My name is Victor
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in kano,
from Akwa ibom.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU
CAN REMEMBER: Eat in my dream, dream but don’t remember,
Sexual intercourse,see people I don't know,seeing evil people around me
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON
VERSE 5: Mygrandfather worshiped idol, etc
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to
deliver me from sexual immorality, promise and fail, Financial
falure and a job.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.

Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!

VEXT:
I need God intervention in my life
YOUR NAME: My name is Victor

2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in kano,

from Akwa ibom.

3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU

CAN REMEMBER: Eat in my dream, dream but don’t remember,

Sexual intercourse,see people I don't know,seeing evil people around me

4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON

VERSE 5: Mygrandfather worshiped idol, etc

5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to

deliver me from sexual immorality, promise and fail, Financial

falure and a job.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Amen
Ronnygold:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:27am On Jan 16, 2019

As you type amen i command every bad luck spirit that is making people to hate you for no just cause to catch fire in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2019
Amen in Jesus name!

Ronnygold:

As you type amen i command every bad luck spirit that is making people to hate you for no just cause to catch fire in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen Sir, in Jesus Christ name...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Zhirinovsky: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2019
I need Grace to carry out the enquiries prayer sir
servantofGod22:

Ok. Let me explain so others can learn too..

God wants to deliver every one who truly needs deliverance and followed His instructions.

Every one were suppose to go through an enquires prayer for the first time.

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Before now, I use to have a phone call with the person and ask the person to stand close to a bed or chair and repeat after me, Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknownly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, we go down on our kneels and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)

The above way is what some here had with me, but there is now a greater grace by the God of Elijah,. Now, all you need is to receive grace from me, and undergo the self enquires prayer on your own (Isaiah 59 V 1 ) but you most now go down on your kneels to ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to destroy any evil creature that wantt to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.

You now stand up and do it yourself right there without phone call as usual

When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every observations and send to me.

The Lord decide to give the greater grace so that He can attend to every one here.

So if there is anyone that needs the enquires prayer, do indicate, so you receive grace for it and if there is any thing we don't understand, feel free to ask.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Amen.
Ronnygold:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Amen in Jesus'Name
Ronnygold:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mumzara: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
I am christiana
From enugu but resident in lagos
I do eat in the dream
My fore fathers worshipped idol
I want financial breakthrough
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
There is an instruction for new comers on page one. Please check and do the needful so you can receive grace to carry on.

Thank you.

Zhirinovsky:
I need Grace to carry out the enquiries prayer sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

Welcome!

mumzara:
I am christiana
From enugu but resident in lagos
I do eat in the dream
My fore fathers worshipped idol
I want financial breakthrough
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mumzara: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ronnygold:

Welcome!

Pls about the enquiry prayer. Do i just dress up, read psalm 59v1 and that is all? Or is there other things to be done because I didn't understand what is written on that page 15 very well. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mumzara: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ronnygold:

Welcome!

Pls i really do not understand that page 15 very well. Do i just dress up and read Psalm 59v1 or there are other things to be done. Kindly put me through. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.