Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329780 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gracevien(f): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ronnygold:
Prayer from the man of God.

As you type amen i command every bad luck spirit that is making people to hate you for no just cause to catch fire in Jesus name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gracevien(f): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
childofGod29:
Hello brethren,

For those who are done with their renunciation and are to go through with the January deliverance,
Attached is the placard you need to undergo deliverance, fill it, scan or snap a picture of it with your phone and send to the email.

Take for instance, if I am done with my renunciation, I send my information like this in the email: my user name is Child of God, Please book me for January deliverance.

Sending it to the email is for it to be printed out for intercessory prayer at the tabernacle.

Those who are ready to be part should begin to pick numbers starting from 001JAN2019, 002JAN2019.... etc this number will be written on the top centre before your name.

People that needs the number should indicate please.

Example, Richard 001-JAN 2019
Thank you.

Praise God,
I am through with my RPP, did my Renounication, did my RPP again and I didn't get any sign.
I want to return all the glory to God for the Grace.

Please I need number for this month end deliverance prayers to enable me send my email as directed.
Thanks..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
mumzara:
I am christiana From enugu but resident in lagos I do eat in the dream My fore fathers worshipped idol I want financial breakthrough
We welcome you to this platform, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
gracevien:

Praise God,
I am through with my RPP, did my Renounication, did my RPP again and I didn't get any sign.

Please I need number for this month end deliverance prayers to enable me send my email as directed.
Thanks..

Congratulations ma!
As you have indicated, we will get back to you.
Please, be patient...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
mumzara:

Pls i really do not understand that page 15 very well. Do i just dress up and read Psalm 59v1 or there are other things to be done. Kindly put me through. Thank you

PlEASE, READ THIS FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING....

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a Biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Stand close to a bed or chair and pray the enquiry prayers, "Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknowingly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, you go down on our knee's and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)
Hope it is now clear to you sir/ma..?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mumzara: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:

PlEASE, READ THIS FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING....

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a Biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Stand close to a bed or chair and pray the enquiry prayers, "Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknowingly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, you go down on our knee's and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)
Hope it is now clear to you sir/ma..?
Yes its clear now. Thank you. Can this prayer be done at anytime of the day?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Joime(f): 5:39am On Jan 17, 2019
I am chidimma
From akwaibom but resident in Onitsha
I do eat in the dream,dream but cannot remember, have a marathon of evil dreams
My fore fathers worshipped idol
I want to have my own baby
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 6:16am On Jan 17, 2019
Ronnygold:

May God open doors of breakthrough that will increase your finance mightily that you will lend to nations in Jesus name.
amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2019
Ronnygold:

As you type amen i command every bad luck spirit that is making people to hate you for no just cause to catch fire in Jesus name
Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2019

My God and my father, you said the gold, the silver are your, my father and my God as this fellow will be typing Amen, please release finance in to the life of this fellow in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Amen in Jesus name.

Ronnygold:

My God and my father, you said the gold, the silver are your, my father and my God as this fellow will be typing Amen, please release finance in to the life of this fellow in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Good morning brethren, what is the last number for this month's deliverance. Please let us know. So people can pick next numbers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Olumuna(f): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2019
Good morning Sir/Ma,How do I get number for my deliverance.Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Amen in Jesus'Name.
Ronnygold:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mumzara: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2019
Ronnygold:
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.

Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!

Good morning. I just did my enquiry prayer.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen Sir, in Jesus Christ name...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Joime:
I am chidimma

@Joime.......You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

Also, do not forget to send your information to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com along with your Nairaland username. Thanks and We are glad you're here..!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
mumzara:

Yes its clear now. Thank you. Can this prayer be done at anytime of the day?

Yes ma, but in a convenient place, a place where you can have privacy, so that you can concentrate very well.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Joime:
I am chidimma

you are welcome into this victorious thread ma, from your mouth to God's ears, pls follow the guides given to you by Ronnygold
and ask question on things you don't understand.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
mumzara:

Ok ma, next is to post your observation and request for RPP, Revelation prayer point.

May God bless all the helping hands here.

Is anyone confuse about the Inquiry prayer? RPP? How to get deliverance booking number? the day of deliverance etc,
please come here and ask your question. Online Deliverance Day is always a great day of freedom, don't miss it God bless us all.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
gracevien:

Praise God,

Thanks..

We give God all the glory for what he has done. Your number is 002-JAN 2019, so you can just put your name before the number.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mumzara: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Ok ma, next is to post your observation and request for RPP, Revelation prayer point.

May God bless all the helping hands here.

Is anyone confuse about the Inquiry prayer? RPP? How to get deliverance booking number? the day of deliverance etc,
please come here and ask your question. Online Deliverance Day is always a great day of freedom, don't miss it God bless us all.

I didnt observe anything.
Can i go ahead and request for RPP?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Joime(f): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
I ask for Grace from the man of God to start the enquiry prayer. Thanks sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Glory be to God. You need to post your observations here so you can move to the next stage.

mumzara:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good evening brethren. I want to remind everyone this month deliverance comes up on 27th, time 7:30pm and it will be on watsapp. The group has been created already and the link will be posted for people to join.

Please note that any one that picks a booking number shoud send it with the placard"s information to email and also post on the thread,
To know the last number that has not been taken.

The placard is on page 92 , kindly download from there, print and forward to the mail. Also write your deliverance number on top of the placard.

If there is anything that is not clear, please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Aust 003 - January 2019
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ron 004-JAN-2019.

The next number is 005. Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gracevien(f): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gracevien(f): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
childofGod29:

We give God all the glory for what he has done. Your number is 002-JAN 2019, so you can just put your name before the number.

Praise the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.