Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329784 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2019
Prayer from the man of God.

By the Power of God Almighty I call the fire of God upon any evil creature who wants to stand against your deliverance in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Amen in Jesus mighty name.

Ronnygold:

By the Power of God Almighty I call the fire of God upon any evil creature who wants to stand against your deliverance in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen and Amen, in Jesus Christ name....
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2019
mumzara:

I didnt observe anything.
Can i go ahead and request for RPP?

Please, wait for instructions from the man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Good afternoon, I have done RPP And renunciation before but I want to repeat the renunciation again.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
I ask for grace from the man of God to do my renunciation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name. If this is your first time on this thread, you have to go through all the processes and the first stage is enquiry prayer to determine if your heaven is open. Refer to page 15 of the thread, there is a comprehensive explanation by the man of God on how to go about self enquiry prayers. After reading it, you come back to receive grace to carry it out. It u after this you do RPP. Thank you

bbankky:
I ask for grace from the man of God to do my renunciation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Austynodv:
You are welcome in Jesus name. If this is your first time on this thread, you have to go through all the processes and the first stage is enquiry prayer to determine if your heaven is open. Refer to page 15 of the thread, there is a comprehensive explanation by the man of God on how to go about self enquiry prayers. After reading it, you come back to receive grace to carry it out. It u after this you do RPP. Thank you posted

Good afternoon actually I have posted like twice last year, I have done the RPP before and renunciation but I want to repeat the renunciation, the man of God asked me to come here. I am going to page15 now.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Austynodv:
You are welcome in Jesus name. If this is your first time on this thread, you have to go through all the processes and the first stage is enquiry prayer to determine if your heaven is open. Refer to page 15 of the thread, there is a comprehensive explanation by the man of God on how to go about self enquiry prayers. After reading it, you come back to receive grace to carry it out. It u after this you do RPP. Thank you

Good afternoon actually I have posted like twice last year, I have done the RPP before and renunciation but I want to repeat the renunciation, the man of God asked me to come here. I am going to page15 now.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Since I have done renunciation before and want to repeat it do I have to do the enquiry prayers again, please explain better to me.

@Austynodv
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
bbankky:
Since I have done renunciation before and want to repeat it do I have to do the enquiry prayers again, please explain better to me.

@Austynodv

Ma, you are welcome, do confirm if you are done with page 15 how to
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yes ma. That is the procedure for the thread so that we can all know where we are. Some people have met with the man of God before and even had testimonies, when they reconnected back to CCT, they had to start all the processes again. Since the man of God refer you here.

The processes are very easy, no stress at all

Try and follow Devine instructions so that you can go with the train of this month deliverance which comes up on 27th of this month.

Thank you

bbankky:

@Austynodv
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Okay I understand now, I will do it now. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Tola 005-JAN 2019.
Next number is 006.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Olumuna(f): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
childofGod29:
Tola 005-JAN 2019.

Next number is 006.
Please,am I to pick number by myself for d deliverance.Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yes ma. Also send your placard to the mail after filling it.

Olumuna:
Please,am I to pick number by myself for d deliverance.Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Amen in Jesus name!
Ronnygold:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by truthisgood: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2019
1.My name is Cyriacus
2.I stay in Nampula-Mozambique, from Imo State Nigeria
3.I don't remember most of my dreams,the little I remember some times I see myself visiting my village but the dream is not frequent & sometimes doing ministry work.
4.My parents are Christians but my grandfather worshipped idol though I don't know the name.
5.I want God to deliver me from financial falure,no achievements and open my spiritual eyes/ears (Full manifestation of my spiritual gifts for his work.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2019
I am done with the enquiry prayers, please what should I do next?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Father Lord, we are saying Thank you for all you've done for us and what you are still going to do in the future! Hallelujah..

Today service in the tabernacle was a huge success... The Word, the documented testimonies and the manifestation of the power of God in the midst of his people shows that the God of Elijah is too faithful.... Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus!! Thank you Jesus!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
truthisgood:
1.My name is Cyriacus
2.I stay in Nampula-Mozambique, from Imo State Nigeria
3.I don't remember most of my dreams,the little I remember some times I see myself visiting my village but the dream is not frequent & sometimes doing ministry work.
4.My parents are Christians but my grandfather worshipped idol though I don't know the name.
5.I want God to deliver me from financial falure,no achievements and open my spiritual eyes/ears (Full manifestation of my spiritual gifts for his work.

@Cyriacus.....You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Post your observations here.

After that is RPP.

Thank you.

bbankky:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
bbankky:

Just do as @Ronnygold had instructed you above, please!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mumzara: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Please, wait for instructions from the man of God.
Please i am still waiting for the instructions
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
mumzara:

Please i am still waiting for the instructions e

Ma, the servant of God said you send a mail requesting for his number
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ronnygold:

My God and my father, you said the gold, the silver are your, my father and my God as this fellow will be typing Amen, please release finance in to the life of this fellow in Jesus name.
Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
childofGod29:

We give God all the glory for what he has done. Your number is 002-JAN 2019, so you can just put your name before the number.
Whats My Number?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ronnygold:
Good evening brethren. I want to remind everyone this month deliverance comes up on 27th, time 7:30pm and it will be on watsapp. The group has been created already and the link will be posted for people to join.

Please note that any one that picks a booking number shoud send it with the placard"s information to email and also post on the thread,
To know the last number that has not been taken.

The placard is on page 92 , kindly download from there, print and forward to the mail. Also write your deliverance number on top of the placard.

If there is anything that is not clear, please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
how do i knw my number? i have already sent my details to spiritualwarfare
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.