Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330012 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer from the man of God
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2019
Thank you Jesus, I am already in the whatsapp group for January deliverance. Jesus please deliver me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2019
Thank you Jesus, I am already in the whatsapp group for January deliverance. Jesus please deliver me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Thank you Jesus, I am already in the WhatsApp group for January deliverance.
Jesus please deliver me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
Thank you Jesus, I am already in the WhatsApp group for January deliverance.
Jesus please deliver me!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gracevien(f): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
"Thank you Jesus, I am already in the whatsapp group for January deliverance. Jesus please deliver me."
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good afternoon, I am done with my renunciation, please what do I do next?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dobrinswizzy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Name : Elvis.

Location&state: edo state .am from delta state.

BACKGROUND: my dad is a christain and mum is an on & off person ,my grandmum love going to native doctors.

Dreams: (1) eating in the dream (2)seeing naked girls in the dream (3) seeing my self at my old school always(4) people pursueing me in the dream (5)something running in the air or .

WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: I need destiny helpers ,boldness and courage.

Thank u sir .
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
bbankky:
Good afternoon, I am done with my renunciation, please what do I do next?

Glory be to God, now you will repeat your RPP prayers on the ones you ticked earlier. this is to find out if you did your renunciation properly. This time around you are not supposed to get signs on the numbers you ticked earlier, however, if you do get any sign, you need to post it on the thread. You dont need grace to do the RPP again, the renunciation grace has covered it. Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
dobrinswizzy:
Name : Elvis.

Location&state: edo state .am from delta state.

BACKGROUND: my dad is a christain and mum is an on & off person ,my grandmum love going to native doctors.

Dreams: (1) eating in the dream (2)seeing naked girls in the dream (3) seeing my self at my old school always(4) people pursueing me in the dream (5)something running in the air or .

WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: I need destiny helpers ,boldness and courage.

Thank u sir .

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Thank you Jesus, I am already in the whatsapp group for January deliverance. Jesus please deliver me."
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
childofGod29:

Glory be to God, now you will repeat your RPP prayers on the ones you ticked earlier. this is to find out if you did your renunciation properly. This time around you are not supposed to get signs on the numbers you ticked earlier, however, if you do get any sign, you need to post it on the thread. You dont need grace to do the RPP again, the renunciation grace has covered it. Thank you.

I have repeated it I still got sign in numbers 11 and 12
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Please what do I do next, should I repeat the renunciation again?
@childofGod29
@CDMHELPDESk007
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dobrinswizzy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Am done with all the intructions sir . I need the RPP sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by blessedchick(f): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
pls in what page is the placard posted
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
You will need to use sacrifice of hedge ma.

bbankky:

I have repeated it I still got sign in numbers 11 and 12
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
You need to post your observations here first before moving to RPP. thanks

dobrinswizzy:
Am done with all the intructions sir . I need the RPP sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ronnygold:
You will need to use sacrifice of hedge ma.

Okay ma,thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Page 92.

Thank you.

blessedchick:
pls in what page is the placard posted
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Olumuna(f): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
I have used sacrifice of hedge ma, to God be the Glory there was no sign again. Please what do I do next?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by blessedchick(f): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
pls what is d the next number I can pick for the online deliverance.thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
blessedchick:
pls what is d the next number I can pick for the online deliverance.thanks

The next number is 008, so put your first name like the example below and fill your placard with it.

Tope 008-JAN 2019.

The next available number is 009 for whoever is ready to pick up their number. Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by blessedchick(f): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
thanks God bless u
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omobacyprus(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dobrinswizzy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
I didn't see any observation ma.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dobrinswizzy(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Have gone through page 2 of this thrend about the enquiry .and now i ask for grace from the man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:01am On Jan 26, 2019
dobrinswizzy:
I didn't see any observation ma.

What observation are you talking about sir?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2019
Glory be to God in the highest. Next is deliverance which comes up tomorrow. Hope you have picked your number and already in the watsapp group?

bbankky:
I have used sacrifice of hedge ma, to God be the Glory there was no sign again. Please what do I do next?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by blessedchick(f): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2019
I have picked my number which is 008 and I have sent an email requesting for WhatsApp link but I have not been notified
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2019
blessedchick:
I have picked my number which is 008 and I have sent an email requesting for WhatsApp link but I have not been notified

Good morning ma, you will be sent the link soon.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2019
blessedchick:

Check your mail ma. You should have received the notification now. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.