Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329994 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2019
dewunmi729:
Since i've finished my renunciation already I've sent it i want to know the next thing. And again how can i reach the man of God.

Ma, have you finished repeating your RPP?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2019
Today's prayer point

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Bj75: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007 Today's prayer

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Thank you Jesus.

I pray for every soul who typed on this thread that, this month will be a month of laughter for you in Jesus name.

For those who are in need of God's touch, I pray that the God that deliver by fire will touch every area of your life in Jesus name.

You will not suffer for what you don't know about in Jesus name.

Your tomorrow will be better than your today in Jesus name.

Every spirit of promise and fail in your life, will fall in the pit of hell in Jesus name.

Good day and God bless you all.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:48am On Mar 21, 2019
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus.

I pray for every soul who typed on this thread that, this month will be a month of laughter for you in Jesus name.

For those who are in need of God's touch, I pray that the God that deliver by fire will touch every area of your life in Jesus name.

Every spirit of promise and fail in your life, will fall in the pit of hell in Jesus name.

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Today's prayer point

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:47am On Mar 21, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Amen sir in Jesus Christ name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2019
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus.

Amen and amen sir...!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus.

Amen. I need to have your email sir. I have a very different case i need you to help look at. Thank You

AMEN! Please i need to have your email sir. i have a different case i need you to help look at. Thank You
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dewunmi729: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
laraoge:

AMEN! Please i need to have your email sir. i have a different case i need you to help look at. Thank You
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dewunmi729: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
laraoge:

Amen in Jesus name
CDMhelpdesk008:

Amen and amen sir...!
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
laraoge:

Good day and God bless you, The God of Elijah will settle your case before you know it in Jesus name.

I am listening...............
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
dewunmi729:
Amen in Jesus name

God bless you madam, when you repeat your RPP please let me know
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
@ All who have done their RPP and Renunciation and you have not been attended to, please feel free to let us know where you stopped. God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you, The God of Elijah will settle your case before you know it in Jesus name.

I am listening...............

I would not like to post publicly but privately sir. I need Your personal email, I have my reasons sir. Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
laraoge:

I would not like to post publicly but privately sir. I need Your personal email, I have my reasons sir. Thanks

Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Amen
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2019
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! In Jesus' Name
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2019
Amen
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2019
Prayer from the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2019
Amen in Jesus' name
Austynodv:
Prayer from the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dewunmi729: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2019
servantofGod22:

God bless you madam, when you repeat your RPP please let me know
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.