Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329599 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:30am On Mar 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2019
Today's prayer point

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Amen
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by LovethYem(f): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2019
happy to be here. Amen to all prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
servantofGod22:

When you are done with your phone, let me know

My phone is okay now sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
laraoge:

My phone is okay now sir.

Ok. are you in an environment where you can pray right now?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
servantofGod22:

Ok. are you in an environment where you can pray right now?
Yes Sir, i'm at work though but can excuse myself.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
laraoge:

Yes Sir

Kindly pray this simple prayer while standing with your eyes close and hands raised up.

My Father and My God, forgive me every of my sins in Jesus name. Father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward in Jesus name. ( Remain silent and allow God to attend to you for about 2 minutes) Do repeat this prayer three times and let me have your observations.

Example, 1 prayer this happened
2. prayer this happened
3 prayer this happened
waiting...............
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
Do you understand?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
servantofGod22:
Do you understand?

okay I understand.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
servantofGod22:

Kindly pray this simple prayer while standing with your eyes close and hands raised up.

My Father and My God, forgive me every of my sins in Jesus name. Father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward in Jesus name. ( Remain silent and allow God to attend to you for about 2 minutes) Do repeat this prayer three times and let me have your observations.

2. prayer this happened
3 prayer this happened
waiting...............

Prayer 1- there was no movement
Prayer 2- there was movement( my head swung back and forth)
Prayer 3- there was no movement
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
laraoge:

Prayer 1- there was no movement
Prayer 2- there was movement( my head swung back and forth)
Prayer 3- there was no movement

Repeat the prayer point but this time add, Fire of the Holy ghost destroy any evil creature that wants to interfere with my prayers in Jesus name.

Then repeat it 1 -3 again
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
You are welcome mama. This is Ronnygold. Please go to page 15 of this thread and read on how to go through your self enquiry prayers so you can start the process. You will receive your testimony in Jesus name.

Welcome!

LovethYem:
happy to be here. Amen to all prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2019
Today, I pray for you and your Household this Beautiful morning that every power challenging the Grace of the Authority of GOD upon your life shall be destroyed in the mighty name of Jesus.

This morning, Principalities and Powers waging war against your Stars and Glory catch fire in the name of Jesus.

I decree that Every foundational Demon assigned to limit your potentials and see how far you will Go/ Become shall be put to shame in Jesus name.

Have a blessed day
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2019
servantofGod22:
Today, I pray for you and your Household this Beautiful morning that every power challenging the Grace of the Authority of GOD upon your life shall be destroyed in the mighty name of Jesus.

This morning, Principalities and Powers waging war against your Stars and Glory catch fire in the name of Jesus.

I decree that Every foundational Demon assigned to limit your potentials and see how far you will Go/ Become shall be put to shame in Jesus name.

Have a blessed day

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dewunmi729: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2019
servantofGod22:

Have a blessed day
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
servantofGod22:

2. prayer this happened
3 prayer this happened
waiting...............
good evening man of God, please sir, I had a dream last night that my hubby's step mom was pregnant, inside the dream I looked dejected and worried. I was like why will this elderly woman with 5children be pregnant, why me a young lady not be pregnant, In real life am trying to get pregnant and my marriage is more than a year now
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mummytwins42:
good evening man of God, please sir, I had a dream last night that my hubby's step mom was pregnant, inside the dream I looked dejected and worried. I was like why will this elderly woman with 5children be pregnant, why me a young lady not be pregnant, In real life am trying to get pregnant and my marriage is more than a year now

Good day and God bless you, Let no one joke with his or her dream if he or she wants to fulfill destiny.

Mathew 2 V 13 -And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and
take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod
will seek the young child to destroy him.

If Joseph the father of Jesus had joked with his dream when he was told to take Jesus and his mother and flee to Egypt, the ministry of Jesus would have been cut short.

@ChildofGod, Ronnygold, Helpdesk, please guide her on how to enquire from the Almighty God, the meaning and interpretation of herr dream.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you, Let no one joke with his or her dream if he or she wants to fulfill destiny.

Mathew 2 V 13 -And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and
take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod
will seek the young child to destroy him.

If Joseph the father of Jesus had joked with his dream when he was told to take Jesus and his mother and flee to Egypt, the ministry of Jesus would have been cut short.

@ChildofGod, Ronnygold, Helpdesk, please guide her on how to enquire from the Almighty God, the meaning and interpretation of herr dream.
thanks man of God what steps can I take to get the interpretation, I need to act fast
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:52am On Mar 28, 2019
Ok sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:52am On Mar 28, 2019
Prayer point for today.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2019
Mummytwins42:

Good morning ma, you are welcome the thread.

For your Dream interpretation prayers

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams like
EG. father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it

If revelation, you open it too

You open according to the events that is in the dream

* Father, should i pray this or that prayer
*Father, what do i need to do?
*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc

You inquire according to the way you had the dreams.
When you are through, you go down on your kneels and thank God.

After which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

Still on the Dream / revelations enquiry:
what I mean by open it.
You ask
Following the above instructions. Let's take for instance the dream you had. You begin to open the dream like this:

Father give me a sign if my hubby's step mom being pregnant in the dream is good. raise up your hands, close your eyes and be in the spirit for 10to 13 seconds.

Father, give me a sign if the dream has a negative impact on me. raise up your hands, close your eyes and be in the spirit for 10to 13 seconds.

Father, please give me a sign if I need to pray about it. raise up your hands, close your eyes and be in the spirit for 10to 13 seconds.

After you are done, go down on your knees to thank God and report back to the man of God as directed in the instructions above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.