Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (333454 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Today, God will promote you beyond your expectations, you will be highly lifted up, favour will locate you and your family, your destiny helpers will not rest until they help you, you will be the head and not the tail in every where you go, every power saying no to your testimony will face God’s judgment, in Jesus name.

Good morning and God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
servantofGod22:
Today, God will promote you beyond your expectations, you will be highly lifted up, favour will locate you and your family, your destiny helpers will not rest until they help you, you will be the head and not the tail in every where you go, every power saying no to your testimony will face God’s judgment, in Jesus name.

AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Good morning, I need grace to interpret my dreams.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's prayer

Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen and amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:15am On Apr 18, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dewunmi729: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Austynodv:
Amen in Jesus name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by EPAINYOU: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
1. YOUR NAME: Obinna

2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: Aba, from Anambra state.

3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Being pursued, Going back to secondary school, eating, sexual intercourse, and most times not remembering my dream.

4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My father visits native doctors and worships idle.

5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to help enlarge my coast, give me financial breakthrough, healing, and wisdom.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by EPAINYOU: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to spirtualwarfare223@gmail.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

I was unable to send mail to the email address given
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
EPAINYOU:
1. YOUR NAME: Obinna

2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: Aba, from Anambra state.

3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Being pursued, Going back to secondary school, eating, sexual intercourse, and most times not remembering my dream.

4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My father visits native doctors and worships idle.

5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to help enlarge my coast, give me financial breakthrough, healing, and wisdom.

Good day and God bless you.

I pray that every powers manipulating your dream and troubling your life will surrender by fire in Jesus name. The good news I have for you is, your deliverance is sure, whether the devil likes it or not. Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
For everyone who need the touch of God whose hand is not shortened to save and you that is reading this message right now, kindly type, Father let your hand touch my life for a turn around miracle in Jesus name.

I pray that the touch of God will locate you immediately you finished typing the last letter and within the next 7days your testimony will manifest in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
servantofGod22:
For everyone who need the touch of God whose hand is not shortened to save and you reading this message right now, kindly type, Father let hand touch my life for a turnaround miracle in Jesus name.

I pray that the touch of God will locate you immediately you finished typing the last letter and within the next 7days your testimony will manifest in Jesus name.

AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by EPAINYOU: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you.

I pray that every powers manipulating your dream and troubling your life will surrender by fire in Jesus name. The good news I have for you is, your deliverance is sure, whether the devil likes it or not. Congratulations in advance

Amen

Please how do I proceed? I was unable to send mail to this email address: spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by EPAINYOU: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
servantofGod22:
For everyone who need the touch of God whose hand is not shortened to save and you reading this message right now, kindly type, Father let hand touch my life for a turnaround miracle in Jesus name.

Father let your hand touch my life for a turnaround miracle in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
servantofGod22:

Father let your hand touch my life for a turnaround miracle in Jesus name Amen �
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point

Amen �
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Good Evening All, pls I need grace from Servant of God to proceed with renunciation. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oma1234: 12:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Please how can I get d email and to u on WhatsApp I need ur help
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oma1234: 12:19am On Apr 19, 2019
Please help me reach the man of God I need prayers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oma1234: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Man of God please help with my situation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oma1234: 12:27am On Apr 19, 2019
Please man of God how do I join in dis prayers..for over 10years av been experiencing setback, delay, difficulty, promise and fail, stagnancy meeting d wrong men.. please how do I join dis prayer I need help, someone please
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:30am On Apr 19, 2019
Oma1234:
Please man of God how do I join in dis prayers..for over 10years av been experiencing setback, delay, difficulty, promise and fail, stagnancy meeting d wrong men.. please how do I join dis prayer I need help, someone please

You are welcome ma in Jesus name.
Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). 

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. Kindly refer to page 1 of this thread as there are some information's about you that need to come first before any further instructions(post it accordingly) and also to be forwarded to the mail- spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com...

Once you've done that, do indicate right here so that you can be guided on what next.
Once again, you are welcome in Jesus' Name. Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:33am On Apr 19, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen sir!
Father, please let your hand touch my life for a turnaround miracle, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:36am On Apr 19, 2019
sbedward:

Amen

Kindly exercise patient ma, you will be attend to.
Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oma1234: 6:46am On Apr 19, 2019
Please I have studied it and am ready for grace to proceed with my prayers from the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oma1234: 6:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Please sir I have done that
CDMhelpdesk008:

You are welcome ma in Jesus name.
Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). 

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. Kindly refer to page 1 of this thread as there are some information's about you that need to come first before any further instructions(post it accordingly) and also to be forwarded to the mail- spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com...

Once you've done that, do indicate right here so that you can be guided on what next.
Once again, you are welcome in Jesus' Name. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.