Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329551 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ikechemez(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dewunmi729: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Leis:

AMEN AND AMEN
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by lookingfly: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Grace from the man of God
I've done the enquiries prayer. What prayer is next?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
lookingfly:
I've done the enquiries prayer. What prayer is next?

Good evening sir,

You are supposed to post the observations from the prayer on the thread. observations from what happened from the 1st to the 5th time that toy said the prayers.

After then, you can now proceed to the next stage which is the RPP prayers.

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Today's Prayer Point

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's Prayer Point

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's Prayer Point
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's Prayer Point
AMEN AND AMEN!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's Prayer Point
AMEN AND AMEN!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by lookingfly: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
childofGod29:

Good evening sir,

You are supposed to post the observations from the prayer on the thread. observations from what happened from the 1st to the 5th time that toy said the prayers.

After then, you can now proceed to the next stage which is the RPP prayers.

Thank you
i noticed my mind was open during the prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Today's prayer point.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2019
I have done my enquiry prayers. I started with praises and I experienced serious sweating and my mouth was drooling of saliva. The first and second time I said the prayer I staggered and I was saying sth like yaweh yaweh.other times my head swung back and forth
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
laraoge:
I have done my enquiry prayers. I started with praises and I experienced serious sweating and my mouth was drooling of saliva. The first and second time I said the prayer I staggered and I was saying sth like yaweh yaweh.other times my head swung back and forth

Praise God, The next stage is RPP, do study it when done, make a request for grace so the man of God will ask the grace to be given to you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Praise God, The next stage is RPP, do study it when done, make a request for grace so the man of God will ask the grace to be given to you
I humbly request from the man of God,grace to do the RPP.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Patience2018: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
My name is funke
I stayed at Ogun state
Am from kogi state
My parents are Christians but my grandfathers one is an herbalist and the other a chief and they have a dirty they worship
My dreams pattern has change now have a dream of victory but in reality things have been so hard love st my job recently enter into a huge debts and people dragging me up and down cos of the debts and been given ultimatum to settle it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2019
Today's Prayer Point

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
Today's Prayer Point
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2019
laraoge:
Please be patient ma!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2019
Patience2018:
My name is funke
I stayed at Ogun state
Am from kogi state
My parents are Christians but my grandfathers one is an herbalist and the other a chief and they have a dirty they worship
My dreams pattern has change now have a dream of victory but in reality things have been so hard love st my job recently enter into a huge debts and people dragging me up and down cos of the debts and been given ultimatum to settle it

You are welcome in Jesus name! Trust in God for there is no situations He cannot turnaround and Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah.
Please, refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

Also, kindly forward your information to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2019
laraoge:

Good morning ma,

you need the RPP sheet to do your RPP prayers. Find it attached, pls download and print it out for your prayers.

Please type amen on the thread to the grace you are given to carry out your RPP prayers before you begin.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2019
laraoge:
From the man of God, receive grace for your RPP prayers in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.