Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329491 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
Today's Prayer Point
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Patience2018: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2019
I humbly request for grace to do the RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2019
childofGod29:

From the man of God, receive grace for your RPP prayers in Jesus name.
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2019
Patience2018:
I humbly request for grace to do the RPP

Good day ma, the RPP prayers is not the first thing you will do, it is the enquiries prayers. Please go through the write up below to have more clarification on the prayers and processes again.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2019
Amen
CDMhelpdesk008:
Today's Prayer Point
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2019
Amen
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's Prayer Point
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2019
childofGod29:

Good morning ma,

you need the RPP sheet to do your RPP prayers. Find it attached, pls download and print it out for your prayers.

Please type amen on the thread to the grace you are given to carry out your RPP prayers before you begin.
Please what does the R and P means? Am i to tick any of the two? i need clarifications to do the prayers without error. thank You
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
laraoge:

Please what does the R and P means? Am i to tick any of the two? i need clarifications to do the prayers without error. thank You

RPP means revelation prayer point. The prayer reveals the source of where ones problems are coming from. You are supposed to do the prayers in both sections. See the below information to get more explanations on how to go about the RPP prayers. You can ask more questions in what you don't understand.

The RPP is like a diagnostic prayer point which take you down to the root of your challenges.

Let me expanciate more on this. You see the RPP is not a prayer, they are questions you ask your Father in heaven which is God, that is after you have ask for the forgiveness of sins.

You don't need to read it, you hold number 1 and ask, Father if I have prayer point no 1, please give me a sign. You say thank you Jesus and move to no 2 and so on, until you get to number 35.

After which you go on your kneels to thank God once you are done.

Then you post the numbers that you had signs on which you ticked on the thread afterwards.

If there is any other thing that is not clear, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Patience2018: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
How do I go about the enquiries prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2019
Good morning ma. Please have you read the enquiry prayer instructions on page 15? If you have, simply request for grace for enquiry and you will receive a response to go ahead.
Patience2018:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2019
Today's prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
AMEN AND AMEN
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's prayer

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2019
Patience2018:

Please go through the write up below to have more clarification on the prayers and processes .

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2019
creolehunt:
My name is Osita.
I Live in Benin City but from Anambra.
I Eat in my dream, dream but don’t remember, have Sexual intercourse.
Both of my parents are Christians, my mom consults soothsayers. My paternal grandfather was a heathen.
I want God to make a way for me especially in my career, protect me and my family from evil ones, bless my sisters with their own spouses.

Please what is the next step man of God?

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by creolehunt: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2019
It is well
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2019
creolehunt:

Thank you. You talk about enquiry. I thought that is what I just did by posting those information. God bless

Good morning sir, that enquiry means the prayer of enquiry, it is not the same as the information you posted here. Please go to page 15 as mentioned in the write up and read more on what the prayer of enquiry is about and you will know what to do and how to go about the prayers.

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ramaju: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2019
My name is Ifeanyi. I live in Enugu state . Yesternight, as I slept, I saw myself in dreams trying buy and send something from a chemist shop to somebody. It happened that the person was a dead village relative who passed away in December 1999. In the dream , it was condom I was trying to send and I said no it was not appropriate and I told the chemist to send soda water. I woke up and has been confused by that and what it might imply.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2019
childofGod29:

RPP means revelation prayer point. The prayer reveals the source of where ones problems are coming from. You are supposed to do the prayers in both sections. See the below information to get more explanations on how to go about the RPP prayers. You can ask more questions in what you don't understand.

The RPP is like a diagnostic prayer point which take you down to the root of your challenges.

Let me expanciate more on this. You see the RPP is not a prayer, they are questions you ask your Father in heaven which is God, that is after you have ask for the forgiveness of sins.

You don't need to read it, you hold number 1 and ask, Father if I have prayer point no 1, please give me a sign. You say thank you Jesus and move to no 2 and so on, until you get to number 35.

After which you go on your kneels to thank God once you are done.

Then you post the numbers that you had signs on which you ticked on the thread afterwards.

If there is any other thing that is not clear, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you.
Thanks for the clarification but I need to know what the upper case letters R and P means in the options provided on each row of the prayers. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
laraoge:

Thanks for the clarification but I need to know what the upper case letters R and P means in the options provided on each row of the prayers. Thank you

OK, R means renounce and P means pray. its when you finish the RPP Prayers and you get to renunciation stage that you will need to renounce where you see R and P where you see P. There's also C, that means you make changes where necessary.

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
ramaju:
My name is Ifeanyi. I live in Enugu state . Yesternight, as I slept, I saw myself in dreams trying buy and send something from a chemist shop to somebody. It happened that the person was a dead village relative who passed away in December 1999. In the dream , it was condom I was trying to send and I said no it was not appropriate and I told the chemist to send soda water. I woke up and has been confused by that and what it might imply.

You are welcome to the thread where the hand of the lord is not too short to save you.

For your dreams meaning, you will need to do the dream interpretation prayers for it. Please read the information below to know how to go about it.

Dream interpretation prayers

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams like

EG. father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it, If revelation, you open it too.

You open according to the events that is in the dream

* Father, should i pray this or that prayer
*Father, what do i need to do?
*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc
You inquire according to the way you had the dreams.
When you are through, you go down on your kneels and thank God.
After which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

Still on the Dream / revelations enquiry:
what I mean by open it.
You ask
Following the above instructions giving

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father if it's a bad dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father if it's a revelation please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father, give me a sign if my trying to buy and send condom to a dead relative in my dream is a good thing. eyes closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father, give me a sign if eventually me buying and sending soda water is a good thing. eyes closed, hands raised and be in spirit eyes closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father, give me a sign if the dream has a negative impact on me. eyes closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father, give me a sign if I need to pray about this dream. eyes closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

If you have read and understand what you need to do, the next stage is to ask for grace to carry out your dream interpretation prayers. Request for grace on the thread and the man of God will send someone to give you the grace you need to carry out your do it yourself interpretation prayers.

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ramaju: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
childofGod29:

You are welcome to the thread where the hand of the lord is not too short to save you.

For your dreams meaning, you will need to do the dream interpretation prayers for it. Please read the information below to know how to go about it.

Dream interpretation prayers

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams like

EG. father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it, If revelation, you open it too.

You open according to the events that is in the dream

* Father, should i pray this or that prayer
*Father, what do i need to do?
*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc
You inquire according to the way you had the dreams.
When you are through, you go down on your kneels and thank God.
After which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

Still on the Dream / revelations enquiry:
what I mean by open it.
You ask
Following the above instructions giving

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father if it's a bad dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father if it's a revelation please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father, give me a sign if my trying to buy and send condom to a dead relative in my dream is a good thing. eyes closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father, give me a sign if eventually me buying and sending soda water is a good thing. eyes closed, hands raised and be in spirit eyes closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father, give me a sign if the dream has a negative impact on me. eyes closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father, give me a sign if I need to pray about this dream. eyes closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

If you have read and understand what you need to do, the next stage is to ask for grace to carry out your dream interpretation prayers. Request for grace on the thread and the man of God will send someone to give you the grace you need to carry out your do it yourself interpretation prayers.

Thank you.
Thanks. I will do exactly as you have instructed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2019
Prayer point for today.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen and Amen sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.