Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329605 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
greatimostar:

There Were No Signs Sir. I've Already Done Renunciation. Thank You

Pls reply to my message. There were no signs sir. What is the next stage. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Austynodv:
Prayer from the man of God.

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thank you Jesus. Mighty Father, King of all creation. Hallowed be Your Name. Yesterday's deliverance session was an awesome time in God's presence. I felt the powerful touch of the Holy Ghost on three ocassions including the final ministration when asked to raise two hands up to heaven and shout Jesus, though Son of David, have mercy on me and Deliver and heal me by your self, eyes close, remain silent and allow God to minister to you, when He is done you will be on your kneels.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Austynodv:
Thank you Jesus. Mighty Father, King of all creation. Hallowed be Your Name. Yesterday's deliverance session was an awesome time in God's presence. I felt the powerful touch of the Holy Ghost on three ocassions including the final ministration when asked to raise two hands up to heaven and shout Jesus, though Son of David, have mercy on me and Deliver and heal me by your self, eyes close, remain silent and allow God to minister to you, when He is done you will be on your kneels.

Yes, it was awesome for real.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2019
Prayer point for today.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:59am On Apr 30, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2019
Debola120:
I'm new here, I just came across this thread . I need very serious deliverance from forces against my progress. This are so bad that sucide is been contemplated

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

No matter what you are going through, just believe that God is able to deliver you out of it.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.
The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.
If you have more question, feel free to ask.

Thank you and God bless you.

Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2019
EPAINYOU:

Good morning sir,

I have done the 5 enquiry prayers this morning but didn't make forward or backward movements. But I believe God has forgiven me.

U have no cause for worries, After following the instructions which I will show you, you will begin to feel the movement, there is never a burden Jesus cannot carry, cheers for Jesus is alive!!!.

Am under instructions from Man of God to help u,
Once you come on line quote me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2019
soladnet14:

I've done the prayer. No movement to any side or from any side.

I didn't see any sign

Good morning.
Cheers!!! Jesus is alive.
Once you are online, quote me let me give you new procedures about your enquiry prayers

Thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 10:56am On Apr 30, 2019
ALL THOSE WHO ARE UNABLE TO CARRIED OUT THEIR ENQUIRY PRAYERS, AM UNDER INSTRUCTION FROM MAN OF GOD TO DIRECT YOU..... INDICATE AS SOON AS U SEE THIS MESSAGE, LET'S BEGIN FROM HERE.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2019
greatimostar:

Pls reply to my message. There were no signs sir. What is the next stage. Thank you

Thank You Jesus. The Man of God asked me to attend to you. Please be patient. You will have to do it again because it is called enquiry prayer- this is to help your heavens to opened in order for your prayers to all be answered so you need to be patient and do it again.

First and foremost, Ask for Grace from the Man of God to do your enquiry prayer.Once you are granted grace, You start by asking for forgiveness of sin and pray that God should destroy any evil creature that wants to interfere with your prayers In Jesus Name. You will then proceed to say:

" My father and my God, forgive me every sins i have committed knowingly and unknowingly, Father if you have forgiven me, please move my life forward 3 times in Jesus name. you eyes closed and your two hands raised to Heaven. wait for about 10 seconds for God to respond. do this 5 times, take note of your observations. Kneel down and say Thank You Jesus after saying the prayers. Come back to the platform to say Thank You Jesus and type all your observations in the 5 times that you said the prayer.

Please you are free to ask questions on whatever is not clear to you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Okay. Please I Ask For Grace From The Man Of God To Do Enquiry Prayer. Thank You
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thank you Jesus , thank you Jesus.

Father we thank you for all you are doing on the life of your people here, thank you for deliverance , healing, restoration, perfection,, etc thank you for your mighty hand that is not shortened that it can not save, thank you for your ear that is not heavy not to hear, thank you for all the prayers you have answered, thank you for the pregnant ones among your children, in Jesus name.

All that have been looking unto God for deliverance before now, I prophecy into your life that this month of May will not pass you by, your miracle will emerge speedily, those who are behind what you are passing through, will receive the judgement of God in Jesus name.

Your heavens will open by fire and every of your prayers will be answered this month in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
greatimostar:
Okay.
Please I Ask For Grace From The Man Of God To Do Enquiry Prayer. Thank You

Good day, God is too faithful to fail, you will receive your deliverance in Jesus name.

By His grace I will be available tomorrow.

Do you have a WhatsApp number?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:24am On May 01, 2019
servantofGod22:

Father we thank you for all you are doing on the life of your people here, thank you for deliverance , healing, restoration, perfection,, etc thank you for your mighty hand that is not shortened that it can not save, thank you for your ear that is not heavy not to hear, thank you for all the prayers you have answered, thank you for the pregnant ones among your children, in Jesus name.

All that have been looking unto God for deliverance before now, I prophecy into your life that this month of May will not pass you by, your miracle will emerge speedily, those who are behind what you are passing through, will receive the judgement of God in Jesus name.

Your heavens will open by fire and every of your prayers will be answered this month in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:26am On May 01, 2019
prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:26am On May 01, 2019
childofGod29:
prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by EPAINYOU: 7:40am On May 01, 2019
Leis:

U have no cause for worries, After following the instructions which I will show you, you will begin to feel the movement, there is never a burden Jesus cannot carry, cheers for Jesus is alive!!!.

Am under instructions from Man of God to help u,
Once you come on line quote me.

Thank you

Am online
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:48am On May 01, 2019
childofGod29:
prayer point for today

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 8:50am On May 01, 2019
servantofGod22:

Good day, God is too faithful to fail, you will receive your deliverance in Jesus name.

Amen. I Am Not On Whatsapp. I Se A Small Phone That Doesnt Do Whatsapp. Thank You

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 9:14am On May 01, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen.
I Am Not On Whatsapp As I Use A Small Phone That Doesnt Do Whatsapp
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:36am On May 01, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen and Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:36am On May 01, 2019
childofGod29:
prayer point for today
Amen sir, in Jesus name!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 11:49am On May 01, 2019
greatimostar:

Amen.
I Am Not On Whatsapp As I Use A Small Phone That Doesnt Do Whatsapp

Good day and God bless you, Sorry about that.

If that is the case, then click on this link https://web./310540179538050/chats/

and be added to the group chat.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 3:11pm On May 01, 2019
EPAINYOU:

Thank you

Am online

Here is the procedures
The enquiry will involve me standing in a gap for you, both of us will be involve simultaneously, You will Get dressed, man of God will be online to give us grace. Once the grace has been given. Both of us will ask for forgiveness of sins and pray God should destroy any evil creature that wants to interfere with the prayer in Jesus name. When done, Both of us will now indicate we are ready, I will type thank you Jesus. You will now type, "My father and my God, forgive me every sins i have committed knowingly and unknowingly in Jesus name, Father If you have forgiven me please move the fellow using this moniker ( Leis ) forward 3 times in Jesus name. Eyes closed by both of you hands raised to Heaven. Wait for about 10 seconds for God to respond then you type thank you Jesus and write down your observations for 1-5 and when we are done we will now go down on our kneels( both of us to thank God and write out observations).
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 3:14pm On May 01, 2019
EPAINYOU:

Thank you

Am online

Here is the procedures
The enquiry will involve me standing in a gap for you, both of us will be involve simultaneously, You will Get dressed, man of God will be online to give us grace. Once the grace has been given. Both of us will ask for forgiveness of sins and pray God should destroy any evil creature that wants to interfere with the prayer in Jesus name. When done, Both of us will now indicate we are ready, I will type thank you Jesus. You will now type, "My father and my God, forgive me every sins i have committed knowingly and unknowingly in Jesus name, Father If you have forgiven me please move the fellow using this moniker ( Leis ) forward 3 times in Jesus name. Eyes closed by both of you hands raised to Heaven. Wait for about 10 seconds for God to respond then you type thank you Jesus and write down your observations for 1-5 and when we are done we will now go down on our kneels( both of us to thank God and write out observations).

U CAN ASK QUESTIONS WHEN CONFUSE, ONCE U HAVE FULLY UNDERSTOOD, WE WILL START ASAP.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by EPAINYOU: 4:00pm On May 01, 2019
Leis:

Here is the procedures

U CAN ASK QUESTIONS WHEN CONFUSE, ONCE U HAVE FULLY UNDERSTOOD, WE WILL START ASAP.

Good day Leis and thanks for your response.

Am I right about this during the enquiry prayer; typing thank you Jesus will be here while writing down my observation will be on paper?

And about the enquiry prayer for you to move forward 3 time, will I type it here each time (1-5) after typing thank you Jesus?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 4:05pm On May 01, 2019
servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you, Sorry about that.

If that is the case, then click on this link https://web./310540179538050/chats/

and be added to the group chat.

Okay.
I Have Done The Enquiry Prayer. These Are My Results: 1st time- no movement, 2nd time: i moved to the right, 3rd time- i moved forward, 4th time - l moved to yhe left and 5th time - l moved to the left. Please what is the next step. Thank you sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 4:47pm On May 01, 2019
EPAINYOU:

Good day Leis and thanks for your response.

Am I right about this during the enquiry prayer; typing thank you Jesus will be here while writing down my observation will be on paper?

And about the enquiry prayer for you to move forward 3 time, will I type it here each time (1-5) after typing thank you Jesus?

According to the man of God, I will type thank you Jesus while u type "My father and my God, forgive me every sins i have committed knowingly and unknowingly in Jesus name, Father If you have forgiven me please move the fellow using this moniker ( Leis ) forward 3 times in Jesus name. Eyes closed by both of you hands raised to Heaven.

NOTE your observation on a paper, after the whole processes u will be exposed expected to type your observation here, I will be here in case of more questions.

Thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:02pm On May 01, 2019
Thank you Abba Father!

Amen sir!
servantofGod22:

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.