Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330752 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by santicruz: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
yes I have
CDMHELPDESK007:

u are welcome in Jesus name, pls have u sent mail as instructed in page one of this thread?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
Alright!
Please, you will be get back to on the next step to take prior to the mail you sent!
Once again, you are welcome!

santicruz:
Yes, I have emailed u[color=#770077][/color]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by santicruz: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thank you(
CDMhelpdesk008:
Alright!
Please, you will be get back to on the next step to take prior to the mail you sent!
Once again, you are welcome!

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
@ Ronnygold and other helping hands.

If any one has done their enquires prayer and sent to you people via email, If the need be for renounciation (psalm 11 v 3, Exodus 20 v 3-5, emphasis on verse 5) Please guide the fellow and get grace for renounciation.

For those who are through with renounciation, you have to confirm by repeating your RPP again, when done, you now finally undergo your deliverance.

Those who have not done their enquires prayer, just be rest assured you will be attended to by the God of Isaiah 59 V 1,

Exodus 3 V 7-8 -And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry
by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; 8-[b]And I am come down to deliver them [/b]out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good and and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and
the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

Deliverance is free. The God of Elijah is the one delivering His children not me. To Him alone be all the glory.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
@ Alonga, i am trying to get you post to know what next
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good evening everyone,
Here are the numbers for my RPP 1,3,5,6,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,20, 21,23,25,30,35.

The man of God ask me to apply for renunciation, those in charge please help me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
Alright! We will get back to you, please.

Oeis:
Good evening everyone,
Here are the numbers for my RPP 1,3,5,6,12,13,15,16,17,18,19,20,23,25,30,35.

The man of God ask me to apply for renunciation, those in charge please help me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hello @Okobaba1 the man of God told me that my Stage is to undergo the self enquiry prayer and that you should help put me through on what to do.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
childofGod29:
Hello @Okobaba1 the man of God told me that my Stage is to undergo the self enquiry prayer and that you should help put me through on what to do.

Ok @childofGod. Are you ready for your enquiries prayer now?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by heartache(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hello. Please I have concluded the rpp and ive sent my result to the servant of God, he said the next stage is renunciation, please how do I go about it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Okobaba1:

Ok @childofGod. Are you ready for your enquiries prayer now?
Yes, I am ready @Okobaba1.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
childofGod29:

Yes, I am ready @Okobaba1.

I have received grace from the servant of God to guide you through the enquiries prayer.

Dress up, Bible, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, biro, book, close to bed or chair
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Am waiting
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Am still waiting @childofGod29
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
@childofGod29 are you ready
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by spongeisback: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
GTFOH since you don't know the meaning of touch or harm, if your god is so mighty like you claim Nigeria wouldn't be in such a mess after all your prayers. Bullshit threat from a brain dead fellow.

Scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oeis:

Where are u from? , this is beyond money, the man of God is not asking for money from anyone here, he even give out instead. REMEMBER TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. Be careful not to bring cause upon your self. The power of God here is mighty!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dear brethren, i have received instructions from the Man of God to caution everyone that we shouldn't respond to anyone ranting here but instead to focus on the God of Elijah (Isaiah 59:1). He is mighty to deliver and to save!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Okobaba1:
sorry @Okobaba1 I am ready.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Okobaba1:
I have read Isaiah 59 v1 @Okobaba1
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ok. @child of God.

Before you pray the inquiry prayers, i would counsel that you be in a sober mood nd focus on God. Go on your knees and Ask him for the Forgiveness of your sins and God should destroy any evil creature that wants to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thereafter, you can now stand on your feet and pray with your hands lifted up to God: oh God my father, forgive me every sins I have committed knowingly and unknownly.

God my father, if you have forgiven me my sins, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name.

(while on manifestation, you say thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, ) do this for atleast 13seconds

You are to repeat this five times and not failing to say thank you Jesus.

So from prayer 1 to prayer 5 observe the manifestation that follows.

when done go down on kneels to thank God.

Then jot down the details of observation and send to the Man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Noted sir.

servantofGod22:
@ Ronnygold and other helping hands.

If any one has done their enquires prayer and sent to you people via email, If the need be for renounciation (psalm 11 v 3, Exodus 20 v 3-5, emphasis on verse 5) Please guide the fellow and get grace for renounciation.

For those who are through with renounciation, you have to confirm by repeating your RPP again, when done, you now finally undergo your deliverance.

Those who have not done their enquires prayer, just be rest assured you will be attended to by the God of Isaiah 59 V 1,

Exodus 3 V 7-8 -And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry
by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; 8-[b]And I am come down to deliver them [/b]out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good and and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and
the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

Deliverance is free. The God of Elijah is the one delivering His children not me. To Him alone be all the glory.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
childofGod29:

I have read Isaiah 59 v1 @Okobaba1

Please kindly respond as appropriate
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good evening people of God. God bless us all.

To everyone who has been given grace by the man of God to undergo renunciation, kindly forward your phone number indicating renunciation as your next stage and your moniker too.

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Okobaba1:
Thereafter, you can now stand on your feet and pray with your hands lifted up to God: oh God my father, forgive me every sins I have committed knowingly and unknownly.

God my father, if you have forgiven me my sins, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name.

(while on manifestation, you say thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, ) do this for atleast 13seconds

You are to repeat this five times and not failing to say thank you Jesus.

So from prayer 1 to prayer 5 observe the manifestation that follows.

when done go down on kneels to thank God.

Then jot down the details of observation and send to the Man of God.

OK, thank you okobaba1.

I will do so now and get back to the man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Okobaba1:

Please kindly respond as appropriate
Thank you. I will do so now.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
childofGod29:

Thank you. I will do so now.

That's fine

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good evening people of God.

To everyone who has been given grace by the servant of God to undergo renunciation, kindly send your phone number to the mail, and please indicate renunciation as your next stage, your moniker here included too.

Thank you and God bless you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by beatingheart: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alonga: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
servantofGod22:
@ Alonga, i am trying to get you post to know what next
"-SERVANT VIC by Alonga: 11:52pm On Oct 30
My father normally served the idol from his mother side which he go there once a year but he build small house for the idol for his compound were he worship,so at the point of his death he ask me and my younger one to throw the one in compound away wish we did before he passed on 1999
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
childofGod29:

OK, thank you okobaba1.

I will do so now and get back to the man of God.

God bless you, when done, let me know.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
Alonga:
"-SERVANT VIC by Alonga: 11:52pm On Oct 30
My father normally served the idol from his mother side which he go there once a year but he build small house for the idol for his compound were he worship,so at the point of his death he ask me and my younger one to throw the one in compound away wish we did before he passed on 1999

God bless you, just believe and you will see the salvation of the Lord in your life.

Try and go through the self enquires explained by okobaba.

If there is something you are not getting do let me know.

Every one who has not undergone enquires prayer before, there is now a greater grace where all you need is for a grace from me and you do it by your self and post the result for you to be given RPP sheet

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.