Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (332944 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2019
@All, permit me to re post this mind blowing testimony from the sister from South Africa.

The testimony of the sister from South Africa goes this:

[color=#006600][/color]
My writing is terrible, so please bear with me....

You see, I had been without a real formal job for 5 years...

Brothers and sisters, u tried everything under the sun to land a job, nothing was panning out..

Words would fail me in describing the sheer bitterness and agony and shame I experienced because of my lack of employment. It was bad!

I eventually got married in between the unemployment, and brothers and sisters, I was in a marriage where I was constantly being reminded of how useless I was, I was called about every name, my now ex husband would clap and say all manner of things, telling me I was just with him for food etc, I would cry and cry, pray and pray, yet nothing.

Eventually, husband left home...I tried to beg him for just more time, I tried asking him to give me more time that I would get a job, he refused, he said

He refused. So, one day, he told me, the only reason he would ome back was if I got a job, not too long after, I received the divorce summons and the ONLY reason he was divorcing me was because if my inability to get a job.

I just thanked God, counted my losses and kept trusting God.

I forgot to mention that, on all of this, my husband (now ex) and his sisters would on their WhatsApp group laugh at me, I have all the messages....my case was bad and could be likened to that of a woman with no child.

Anyway, one day I told God, it was fine, I told him I had exhausted all my options on trying to secure a profitable job, and that it was okay, I was going to wait whenever it pleased him to bless me.

I reconnected and called Pastor Vic again sometime in September, I think the 2nd week.

By the 28th of September I did my Rpp, really just praying to God, thanking him for my job and all.

That same September I moved and changed cities, I couldn't go further as I then lost my printed RPp.

Anyway, Oct 2nd, browsing through my email as usual, I received an email to come for an interview. I was shocked.

Me, interview?? I hadn't received an email like this in years! Quickly I checked out the company and it was just perfect.

Interview was scheduled last Thursday, we were so many who attended this interview, they were so impressed with me as told me to start the next day Friday. Hmmmm

Since Friday I have been at the company, for the position, I had to compete with not just South African, but other nationals, but I was the only one who got the job...

Today I received my contract and employment letter and all my documentation, I am a permanent staff of a very beautiful company.

I just want to say: Lord, for my shame,you indeed blessed me with double, I am so grateful, thank you so so so much.

There was a particular word from Pastor Vic, last week right before I got the job. As we know , the man of God is very busy.

But that day, he sent me a word: "just believe and you will see the salvation of the Lord, your testimony will make your enemies want to kill themselves in Jesus name".. I keyed into this and continued to thank God.

And not after, my testimony came through. All thanks be to God the almighty, the God who has the power to turn all kinds of situations around for good. Hallelujah!!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2019
Amen!!!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2019
I apologise daddy I didn't see your massage yesterday sir I went to church by 4 and I got back home by 8 yesterday I couldn't login on time sir please I will be ready today sir if u are oppotune sir thank u very much
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Good day brethren! And thank you all for your congratulatory messages.

The God of Elijah, God of Servant Vic that showed me mercy and visit my life with His miraculous power will give everyone their miracle in Jesus name.

Please don't forget to follow divine instructions.

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Ronnygold:
Good day brethren! And thank you all for your congratulatory messages.

The God of Elijah, God of Servant Vic that showed me mercy and visit my life with His miraculous power will give everyone their miracle in Jesus name.

Please don't forget to follow divine instructions.

Thank you all

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2019
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Overself: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
servantofGod22:

Receive grace for it in Jesus name
Good day Sir
I have read Isaiah 59v1 and I have also prayed. Please what do I do next?
Regards
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
I actually have a pending testimony before I fell into labor.

On Thursday 12th of this month, we went to supply one of our major customers. Getting there the pharmacist who had always work against us and the product we supply did the same for one of the major products we sell to make good profit in that particular hospital. She had tried it several times and whenever she sees me she laughs and play with me, behind me she work against me by trying so many times to stop my supply in that place.

It is not easy to be a supplier in that hospital, but somehow last year after God connected me to His Servant I was able to gain entrance there and today we are one of their major suppliers. Have been working here since 2016 and each time I tried to do business with them they always have one reason or another to reject me, but last year it happened miraculously.

We tried to woo this pharmacist, gave her gift, free drugs and all but behind she kept on working against us so I decided to let her be coupled with my condition then.

That particular day, she has succeeded has she has taking another brand of the product we supplied, getting home i told my husband we should let her be cos I'm tired, let's focus on welcoming our baby. But that night I was restless, at midnight I decided to pray, I prayed all kinds of prayers, even forgot to pray about my household enemies but concentrated on her, after I finished and tried to sleep back , one spirit spoke to me that why did I waste so much energy on her, that I should pray the simple prayer from Servant Vic, on my bed, with sleepy eyes I said oh God of Servant Vic arise and do the needful on this woman who doesn't want me to have peace in that hospital.

The following day which was Friday, I got a call from a close friend there who told me how one of the doctors faught her and told her to return the other brand she collected and order for my own, heard she was so ashamed cos she lied that it was there MD that told her to collect that one but the MD denied that she was the one that wanted the other brand. God put her to shame.

And not only that, they added new products that we should be the one supplying them.

I return all the glory, and honour to Almighty God for His faithfulness in our lives.

Thank you Jesus!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
Please you need to read how to do self enquiry prayer on page 15 of this thread, if you understand it request for grace to proceed. When done you post your observations here before you can proceed to the next stage.

Thank you
Overself:

Good day Sir
I have read Isaiah 59v1 and I have also prayed. Please what do I do next?
Regards
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Overself: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ronnygold:
Please you need to read how to do self enquiry prayer on page 15 of this thread, if you understand it request for grace to proceed. When done you post your observations here before you can proceed to the next stage.

Thank you
Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thank you Jesus for this amazing testimony, only God of Elijah can do this
CDMHELPDESK007:
@All, permit me to re post this mind blowing testimony from the sister from South Africa.

[color=#006600][/color]

Brothers and sisters, u tried everything under the sun to land a job, nothing was panning out..

Words would fail me in describing the sheer bitterness and agony and shame I experienced because of my lack of employment. It was bad!

I eventually got married in between the unemployment, and brothers and sisters, I was in a marriage where I was constantly being reminded of how useless I was, I was called about every name, my now ex husband would clap and say all manner of things, telling me I was just with him for food etc, I would cry and cry, pray and pray, yet nothing.

Eventually, husband left home...I tried to beg him for just more time, I tried asking him to give me more time that I would get a job, he refused, he said

He refused. So, one day, he told me, the only reason he would ome back was if I got a job, not too long after, I received the divorce summons and the ONLY reason he was divorcing me was because if my inability to get a job.

I forgot to mention that, on all of this, my husband (now ex) and his sisters would on their WhatsApp group laugh at me, I have all the messages....my case was bad and could be likened to that of a woman with no child.

Anyway, one day I told God, it was fine, I told him I had exhausted all my options on trying to secure a profitable job, and that it was okay, I was going to wait whenever it pleased him to bless me.

I reconnected and called Pastor Vic again sometime in September, I think the 2nd week.

By the 28th of September I did my Rpp, really just praying to God, thanking him for my job and all.

That same September I moved and changed cities, I couldn't go further as I then lost my printed RPp.

Anyway, Oct 2nd, browsing through my email as usual, I received an email to come for an interview. I was shocked.

Me, interview?? I hadn't received an email like this in years! Quickly I checked out the company and it was just perfect.

Interview was scheduled last Thursday, we were so many who attended this interview, they were so impressed with me as told me to start the next day Friday. Hmmmm

Since Friday I have been at the company, for the position, I had to compete with not just South African, but other nationals, but I was the only one who got the job...

Today I received my contract and employment letter and all my documentation, I am a permanent staff of a very beautiful company.

I just want to say: Lord, for my shame,you indeed blessed me with double, I am so grateful, thank you so so so much.

There was a particular word from Pastor Vic, last week right before I got the job. As we know , the man of God is very busy.

But that day, he sent me a word: "just believe and you will see the salvation of the Lord, your testimony will make your enemies want to kill themselves in Jesus name".. I keyed into this and continued to thank God.

And not after, my testimony came through. All thanks be to God the almighty, the God who has the power to turn all kinds of situations around for good. Hallelujah!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Congratulations, we thank God for you. The next stage is deliverance which comes up last Sunday of the month. This month date and time will be anounce soon and it's on Facebook through messenger.

Thank you and God bless you.
Jesusforall:
Thank you Jesus
After Renunciation, I repeated the Rpp again and their is no sign. I return the glory to the God of Elijah.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Overself: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thank you Mighty Lord
I did my renounciation of sins and I did my RPP.
In the process of praying,I felt relived. I knew immediately that the Lord Jesus Christ has already perfected the tempest that has been troubling me.
Thank you MASTER JESUS!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mur231: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Sir/ma the servant of God said you should send a mail to the email for his WhatsApp number and read and understand the message he sent to someone yesterday.

Thank you!
I just sent him email to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ndoki85(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
childofGod29:

You have not gotten to that stage yet.

The first thing to do is to post your information on the thread here like mur231 has done.

Once you post the information, Then the next stage is to start the enquiries prayers just the same way mur231 has done by asking for grace here on the thread from the man of God
Hi man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
mur231:

Thank you!
I just sent him email to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com

Good day and God bless you.

Kindly let me know when you see this
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:10am On Sep 27, 2019
Amen!!!
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mur231: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2019
servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you.
Kindly let me know when you see this
Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen sir...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mur231: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Glory be to God!
I have done the enquiry prayers and the following are my observations;

I knelt down and read Isaiah 59vs 1.
I experienced a slight heaviness on my right leg.
I prayed for God's forgiveness and mercy, rehearsed the prayer point you gave five times as you instructed. First time, I staggered, second time, I staggered and move two steps forward, third time, same, fourth time, I staggered almost backwards but I held strong, lastly I moved steps forward again.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thank God for open heavens. The next stage is RPP, instructions on how to go about it is on page 2 of this thread, kindly read it. When you are ready let us know know so you can get the RPP sheet and do the prayers.

Thank you and God bless you.

mur231:
Glory be to God!
I have done the enquiry prayers and the following are my observations;

I knelt down and read Isaiah 59vs 1.
I experienced a slight heaviness on my right leg.
I prayed for God's forgiveness and mercy, rehearsed the prayer point you gave five times as you instructed. First time, I staggered, second time, I staggered and move two steps forward, third time, same, fourth time, I staggered almost backwards but I held strong, lastly I moved steps forward again.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

[color=#006600][/color]

Glory be to God for this sisters testimony once again.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ronnygold:

On Thursday 12th of this month, we went to supply one of our major customers. Getting there the pharmacist who had always work against us and the product we supply did the same for one of the major products we sell to make good profit in that particular hospital. She had tried it several times and whenever she sees me she laughs and play with me, behind me she work against me by trying so many times to stop my supply in that place.

It is not easy to be a supplier in that hospital, but somehow last year after God connected me to His Servant I was able to gain entrance there and today we are one of their major suppliers. Have been working here since 2016 and each time I tried to do business with them they always have one reason or another to reject me, but last year it happened miraculously.

We tried to woo this pharmacist, gave her gift, free drugs and all but behind she kept on working against us so I decided to let her be coupled with my condition then.

That particular day, she has succeeded has she has taking another brand of the product we supplied, getting home i told my husband we should let her be cos I'm tired, let's focus on welcoming our baby. But that night I was restless, at midnight I decided to pray, I prayed all kinds of prayers, even forgot to pray about my household enemies but concentrated on her, after I finished and tried to sleep back , one spirit spoke to me that why did I waste so much energy on her, that I should pray the simple prayer from Servant Vic, on my bed, with sleepy eyes I said oh God of Servant Vic arise and do the needful on this woman who doesn't want me to have peace in that hospital.

The following day which was Friday, I got a call from a close friend there who told me how one of the doctors faught her and told her to return the other brand she collected and order for my own, heard she was so ashamed cos she lied that it was there MD that told her to collect that one but the MD denied that she was the one that wanted the other brand. God put her to shame.

And not only that, they added new products that we should be the one supplying them.

I return all the glory, and honour to Almighty God for His faithfulness in our lives.

Thank you Jesus!

Glory be to God for this wonderful testimony.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Amen sir.
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2019
The God of CCT did this for us. Glory be to His holy name.
Ronnygold:

Thank you Jesus!

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.