Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330545 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2019
Today's prayer poimt

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer poimt

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer poimt

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer poimt
Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name...!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:53am On Sep 17, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer poimt
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:54am On Sep 17, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:54am On Sep 17, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The God of Elijah, the God of Servant Vic has finally bless me and my home. We welcomed a bouncing over beautiful CCT miracle baby on Sunday 15th September 2019, after almost four years of marriage.

I am still very shocked and overwhelmed because I know where I came from, it serpents evil powers put in my body, the God of Servant Vic performed the miracle.

I'm still overwhelmed seeing a beautiful baby in my home that I'm breastfeeding, I don't even know how to compose this testimony for now because I have a very unique case that I want every children of God to know that absolutely nothing is difficult for God.

The God of Servant Vic make me a MOTHER!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ronnygold:

The God of Elijah, the God of Servant Vic has finally bless me and my home. We welcomed a bouncing over beautiful CCT miracle baby on Sunday 15th September 2019, after almost four years of marriage.

I am still very shocked and overwhelmed because I know where I came from, it serpents evil powers put in my body, the God of Servant Vic performed the miracle.

I'm still overwhelmed seeing a beautiful baby in my home that I'm breastfeeding, I don't even know how to compose this testimony for now because I have a very unique case that I want every children of God to know that absolutely nothing is difficult for God.

Wooooh, glorious testimony.

Congratulations, ma, may the good God who did this, be with you for evermore, amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by NokiaN8(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ronnygold:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
NokiaN8:

If u interested in giving a freewill payment make it to
Access bank
savings account :0052931413.

Hello Mr man, free will payment for what?

The God that is working here is a God who can reach you where you are there with His anger.

Look for somewhere else to post this your post so you don't offend the God of Elijah
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ronnygold:

Thank you Jesus
Thank you holyspirit
Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer poimt

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Ronnygold:

Wow, wow, wow, Jehovah has done it again. Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus for your miracle works in the life of your daughter and her family, may your name forever be praised. Thank you God of Elijah, the God that answers by fire, the God of perfection.

Congratulations sister, May the baby live to fulfil Gods ordained destiny in the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:56am On Sep 18, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:56am On Sep 18, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir..!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:46am On Sep 19, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:46am On Sep 19, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please what's the next stage after Renunciation please good evening all
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ifexfree24: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
my name is ifeanyi

i stay in Uyo, from Imo state.

I usually have this dream where i dont finish an exam and other times i get so distracted by other things. Sometimes i also have victory in my dreams but nothing in real life.

My parents are just normal christians but my paternal grand parents are not.

I want God to deliver me from failure at the edge of breakthrough, disappointments, stagnation.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer poimt
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amen!
CDMHELPDESK007:

Wooooh, glorious testimony.

Congratulations, ma, may the good God who did this, be with you for evermore, amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amen. Thank you ma
childofGod29:

Wow, wow, wow, Jehovah has done it again. Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus for your miracle works in the life of your daughter and her family, may your name forever be praised. Thank you God of Elijah, the God that answers by fire, the God of perfection.

Congratulations sister, May the baby live to fulfil Gods ordained destiny in the name of Jesus.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amen.
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.