Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330709 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
The next stage after Renunciation is for you to repeat your RPP, the ones you marked before. The grace is still there so you can carry on. If you still have sign post the number here.

Thank you and God bless you
Jesusforall:
Please what's the next stage after Renunciation please good evening all
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
ifexfree24:
my name is ifeanyi

i stay in Uyo, from Imo state.

I usually have this dream where i dont finish an exam and other times i get so distracted by other things. Sometimes i also have victory in my dreams but nothing in real life.

My parents are just normal christians but my paternal grand parents are not.

I want God to deliver me from failure at the edge of breakthrough, disappointments, stagnation.

You are welcome in Jesus name.

Kindly go through the how to start with your self enquiry prayer, and feel free to let us know if there is anything you don't understand.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
childofGod29:
This is not my first time of knowing servant Vic, the man of God as I have been to the tabernacle before this time and God gave me a testimony then. My testimony goes thus:

I got to know about the man of God through Godsent thread and I realised all my dreams were bad, so I went to the tabernacle then, I got my prayers for deliverance and during the prayer and fasting God began to show me revelations of my deliverance in my dreams and I saw an angel in white who told me in my dreams that my prayers had reached heaven. I also had another dream where the man of God conducted deliverance for me and I fell under anointing in the dream.

Even though, during the actual deliverance, I didn't even fall down in the tabernacle, but after that deliverance my dreams changed for the better again so much and I saw my church pastor taking me out of the secondary schools I see myself always visiting in the dream. I even told my pastor to wait while I spoke to the people in the school before leaving and I told them that I am no longer a part of them and I walked out of the gate with my pastor in that dream. I started refusing food given to me to eat in my dream and I refused intercourse in the dream. In one of my dreams, I even took my family to the tabernacle for deliverance.

After this I was able to secure a job cos I was jobless before and I would always dream that was CV gets torn when I attend an interview in my dream. From that job, I was even called for other interviews and I secured another job. imagine me that no matter the job I go for, people always see a reason not to help me before.

I was not able to go back to the tabernacle then to give my testimony, but that was what God did for me using the man of God then. Now I have issues and I remembered how God used the man of God for me and I found him online closer than I think cos I was looking for the address again when I stumbled across this thread.

Now that I have found the man of God again, I believe my total deliverance is coming and the the hand of the Lord is not too short to save me. He will do what he has done before and I will testify of his goodness in my life just the same way he did before and will do for anyone that believes this.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:45am On Sep 20, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:46am On Sep 20, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ok thank u very much
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2019
Today's prayer point

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:45am On Sep 23, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:48am On Sep 23, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 5:45am On Sep 23, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Overself: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2019
childofGod29:

Amen

Please what does it mean to dream about dead rats? In my dream, is like I was in a room n started smelling this fowl smell of a dead rat. I looked into the ceiling n found a lot of dead rats there n then I woke up. Please help me interpret this dream.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Overself:

Please what does it mean to dream about dead rats? In my dream, is like I was in a room n started smelling this fowl smell of a dead rat. I looked into the ceiling n found a lot of dead rats there n then I woke up. Please help me interpret this dream.

Good morning sir, the do it yourself dream interpretation process will be sent to you soon, but meanwhile, it is best to start on the deliverance process as a whole sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:08am On Sep 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Overself: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2019
childofGod29:

Good morning sir, the do it yourself dream interpretation process will be sent to you soon, but meanwhile, it is best to start on the deliverance process as a whole sir.
Thank you very much. Please when u say deliverance,do I need to go to a church for this? It has been a long time I have been to church or can u give me some prayer points n direction on how to go about this
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mur231: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Hello servant vic,

1.My name is Chukwuemeka.
2. From IMO state, resides Owerri/Abuja.
3. I don't always remember my dreams. But most times I have sex in the dream and this always happens when I'm expecting something good coming my way, few times I eat in the dream.
4. My paternal and maternal foundations are Christians.
5. I want God to deliver me and restore me all I have lost. I always experience disappointment, failures,delay, struggles at the point of breaking through(near syndrome success), intending destiny helper switch off on me without no reason.

Servant of God, please attend my case. This is the lowest point of my life, I'm just tired of experiencing failure and disappointment despite all my hard work to succeed. May God continue to shower His grace upon you and your ministry.
Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen Sir...!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2019
mur231:
Hello servant vic,

3. I don't always remember my dreams. But most times I have sex in the dream and this always happens when I'm expecting something good coming my way, few times I eat in the dream.
5. I want God to deliver me and restore me all I have lost. I always experience disappointment, failures,delay, struggles at the point of breaking through(near syndrome success), intending destiny helper switch off on me without no reason.

Servant of God, please attend my case. This is the lowest point of my life, I'm just tired of experiencing failure and disappointment despite all my hard work to succeed. May God continue to shower His grace upon you and your ministry.
Amen!

You are welcome in Jesus name.
Kindly go through the how to start with your self enquiry prayer, and feel free to let us know if there is anything you don't understand.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Overself:

Thank you very much. Please when u say deliverance,do I need to go to a church for this? It has been a long time I have been to church or can u give me some prayer points n direction on how to go about this

This platform is an online deliverance thread where God uses the man of God servant Vic who created this thread to deliver people from bondage's.

I will post the process for the deliverance for you to see. Read through and if you don't understand, ask more questions, once you are ready, you can start your deliverance process.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Overself:

Sir,

please read through this instructions to start your online Deliverance process.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via Facebook group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
mur231:
Hello servant vic,

Amen!

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). We have so many testimonies online already.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via Facebook group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Amen]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Overself: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
childofGod29:

Sir,

please read through this instructions to start your online Deliverance process.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Welcome!

Thank you Sir
I have read the pages,2 n 15 like u instructed. Before I can ask for the RPP form,do I need to pray on my own for the renounciation of my sons? Or do I need the RPP form for the prayer of renounciation?
Regards
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mur231: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
childofGod29:

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). We have so many testimonies online already.

Welcome!

Thank you for your reply.
Can I go ahead with the enquiry prayer or do I need to wait and receive grace from servant of God?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Honestly, I don't know how to start this RAW testimony I got from the God of Elijah, the God of Servant Vic, how God took me from the land of barrenness, where evil powers of my mother's house buried me and placed me in the midst of JOYFUL MOTHERS.

I will start with the most recent because this testimony is so large that it most be in batches and God still continues....

In the morning of Saturday 14th of September, I was having cramp that goes and comes and at noon my water broke, me and my husband waited a little before heading to the hospital, getting there I was told I was just 2cm that I am not in labour yet, meanwhile we had informed the man of God as soon as the water broke, I was told to go home but because of the water the nurse told me to stay but I'm not in labour, shortly I started feeling some strange and severe pains which comes and go and we informed the man of God, the man of God connected my husband to our mummy (Mummy Vic) so that she can guide us, after several hours with increase and intense pains we went to check again, I was still on the same spot after 8 hours, 2cm, my husband informed mummy Vic that I am still 2cm, she replied that increased and intense pains without progress is a no no, then she told us they will start praying. We were also with Dr Google who confirmed that at 2cm labour has not started. That labour start at 3cm dilation and explained various degrees of pains then I realized what I was feeling was for people who are ready to deliver. The message of mummy Vic struck me, then a spirit told me that didn't I know that this pain I'm feeling is demonic? I told my husband that I want to pray alone, I prayed that the God of Servant Vic should visit evil powers causing this pains for me. Then I saw in a trance four women each of them holding my baby hands and legs and dragging her, I told the man of God about it he sent me prayer points immediately. Mummy Vic prayed for us, they were with us all through at the hospital here in Enugu and yet they were so far away in Lagos. After mummy and daddy prayers, I told my husband I want to check again, then I progressed to 3cm, labour start officially. I taught it was going to take me another whole day but daddy and mummy never stopped praying for us. The man of God gave my husband some instructions which he carried out, 6am in the morning we went to check and I was 7cm dilated, I was surprised cos I taught I will be 5cm. 7cm means I'm in active labour, at this stage too they were able to see the baby's head and also cord around her neck, I quickly told my husband to inform the man of God at this point the man of God took up the prayers and told my husband to use the anointing on his profile picture. And that was all.

The man of God gave my husband some instructions which to us cos of the condition of the hospital will be very difficult to do. At least 3 women are always in the labor room, as soon as it gets to my turn, I was the only one in that labour room which gave my husband the opportunity to come in and be present there all through. Exactly how the man of God described it, at a point my husband had to tell the man of God that it's not possible for him to be there cos of other women, but the man of God did not reply that particular message, lo and behold my husband was present and was able to carry out all divine instructions God gave through His servant. At past 8 when I was in pains my husband told the man of God and he replied that the hour is very near, and to the glory of God at 9:45 am on Sunday morning I put to bed CCT MIRACLE BOUNCING BABY GIRL.

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.