Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330154 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:18am On Dec 24, 2019
safesecure1:
I'm chinedu,I stay in Lagos from Anambra .I came from a Christian home don't know my grandparents.i always see myself in the midst of past leaders.i need God to lead me to my helper.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). We have so many testimonies online already. You shall also testify to the goodness of the Lord upon your life.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is your one on one online deliverance, where you will undergo a three days fast and a deliverance link will be sent to you. All you need do is to use the deliverance footage and sing along with it, when God is through with you, you will be brought to your kneels by the Almighty God to thank Him.

If you can start the process now,it will be easier for you when you go to the tabernacle.

If you have more question, feel free to ask
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:31am On Dec 24, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2019
FullMilo:
please can l have the grace from the man of God to come to the church for one on one deliverance,l'm using a small tecno phone without whatsapp to go through all the process.

Hello Sister, the man of God said you should chat him up.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Amen and Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by SendoSendal: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
T
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
SendoSendal:
Thank you sir. I have completed the Enquiry prayer. I didn't really feel any movement through the five times but what I noticed was that after I finished it and slept, I heard strange voices two times in the course of the night. Just brief three seconds voices in my ears. I don't know what that means. I also want to know if I can proceed to the next stage now. Thanks

Sir, you are suppose to receive signs according to what you asked from God to move you forward if He has forgiven you, Otherwise means there is something wrong. do chat with the man of God to know what next.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by SendoSendal: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
A

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Good evening,

I have completed my renunciation prayer and was instructed by the servant of God to request for the One on one online deliverance.
Hope you would respond.

Merry Christmas to you all

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dear all. The man of God has instructed that I post the procedures for undergoing deliverance.

Please find details below:

Procedures for One on One Deliverance

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Done with RPP

3. Done with Renounciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the HolyGhost to fill and incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to autoplay and repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels down to thank Him and give Him praise.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:58am On Dec 25, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:02am On Dec 25, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:03am On Dec 25, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 6:08am On Dec 25, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen And Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by stemah: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2019
Good morning sir,I request for the RPP sheet..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2019
Noted sir
Austynodv:
Dear all. The man of God has instructed that I post the procedures for undergoing deliverance.

2. Done with RPP

3. Done with Renounciation

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the HolyGhost to fill and incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to autoplay and repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels down to thank Him and give Him praise.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2019
Today's prayer

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2019
stemah:
Good morning sir,I request for the RPP sheet..

Welcome in Jesus name, please know that there is nothing the God of Elijah can not do. He has done it before, He can still do it again in your life just like the man of God will always say, God's hand is not shortened that He can not save neither His ear heavy that He can not hear.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renounciation

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Generalamen(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2019
I saw this dream,where I was climbing a staircase,it was wooden in nature,BT the end point of the stairs is a church (Dunamis) and I saw the assistant pastor of the church standing at the top,and I was struggling to climb when he said to me that even Dino Melaye climbed it and saw the end or inside the church,at this instance I jumped/leaped from the stairs into the door of the church.
secondly I saw a friend with a guitar brand new and he gave it to me to hold and I played a bit and dropped it,only to find a child with it, I was shouting for him to drop it before I came he had already cut the two strings and a girl tried to fix it BT couldn't and then I collected it.
thirdly I saw a pst I served under around a market square,he and his wife and they were polishing their shoes and I came by and I was wearing a torn socks ash and green and I realised and changed it to a new one immediately and I stood and greeted them and he said the Lord bless and I heard a voice saying,he is one amongst those guy's that came for the church explosion Prayers and I woke,what does it mean?.
I see things before they happen national, international even state wise and family BT I must sleep first,what is this called?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Sir/ma

I have been instructed to send you the rpp sheet.
Go through page 2, you will see how to use it.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by SendoSendal: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2019
[b][/b]I
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2019
SendoSendal:
[b][/b]I am done with the Enquiry Prayers. I am ready for the RPP. I will like to request for the RPP sheet. My email address is sendosendal@yahoo.com

From the man of God.

Just quote and begin

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by SendoSendal: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2019
[b][/b]T
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Generalamen:
I saw this dream,where I was climbing a staircase,it was wooden in nature,BT the end point of the stairs is a church (Dunamis) and I saw the assistant pastor of the church standing at the top,and I was struggling to climb when he said to me that even Dino Melaye climbed it and saw the end or inside the church,at this instance I jumped/leaped from the stairs into the door of the church.
secondly I saw a friend with a guitar brand new and he gave it to me to hold and I played a bit and dropped it,only to find a child with it, I was shouting for him to drop it before I came he had already cut the two strings and a girl tried to fix it BT couldn't and then I collected it.
thirdly I saw a pst I served under around a market square,he and his wife and they were polishing their shoes and I came by and I was wearing a torn socks ash and green and I realised and changed it to a new one immediately and I stood and greeted them and he said the Lord bless and I heard a voice saying,he is one amongst those guy's that came for the church explosion Prayers and I woke,what does it mean?.
I see things before they happen national, international even state wise and family BT I must sleep first,what is this called?

Sir/ ma, for dream interpretation, it is the Almighty God that will help you interpret your dream for you, when you are given the grace by the man of God.
You will need to be thought his to go about it by yourself in your house. You can scroll backward and read the how to do dream Interpretation and get back for the grace from the man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by naijareferee: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by QueenBee1995: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
compliments of the season. Thank you Lord, the same God that did this in his life to this stage, would perfect His healing completely and I would come back to testify to that again, In Jesus name, Amen.
Hallelujah!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thank you Jesus!
QueenBee1995:
compliments of the season. I want to testify to the wonders of Christ through this ministry in my life and that of my sibling. I have a sibling who has mental illness for the past 7yrs, but since I joined this ministry, the God of Elijah is doing wonders in his life and mine too. He is getting better gradually, he is calm now, not violent and the laughing and talking to himself has really reduced plus the demons in his body, have greatly reduced. Thank you Lord, the same God that did this in his life to this stage, would perfect His healing completely and I would come back to testify to that again, In Jesus name, Amen.
Hallelujah!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.