Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331530 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
I request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the
Servant of God.
I am ready for the enquiry prayer.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Frederick7:
I request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the
Servant of God.
I am ready for the enquiry prayer.
From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:24am On Jan 23, 2020
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:24am On Jan 23, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2020
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2020
Amen sir
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Amen sir
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gr8david(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=Ronnygold post=86005138]Hmmm. You are welcome in Jesus name sir. The man of God said you should send a mail to request for his WhatsApp number.

Thank you

Alright thank you Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 6:58am On Jan 23, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 6:58am On Jan 23, 2020
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Austynodv:
From the man of God
Amen and Amenn in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2020
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2020
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Ma, the man of God said @ Austynody is to attend to you on how to edit the CCT deliverance Video. While you are to send a placard request to the email

I sent d email since yesterday, no response yet...good p.m sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gr8david(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ronnygold:
Hmmm. You are welcome in Jesus name sir. The man of God said you should send a mail to request for his WhatsApp number.

Thank you

good afternoon ma, I have sent request message to this emailspiritualwarfare223@gmail.com but never see reply ma, hope I sent to the right mail?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
opey1:

I sent d email since yesterday, no response yet...good p.m sir

Ma, please be patient, there is an instruction from the man of God for it to be uploaded here so others who have gotten to the deliverance stage can use it too. We will get back to you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
gr8david:

good afternoon ma, I have sent request message to this emailspiritualwarfare223@gmail.com but never see reply ma, hope I sent to the right mail?

Sir/ma, you will be attended to soon
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Austynodv:
Dear brethren. A wonderful evening to you all.

The man of God has instructed that I post here how to obtain the deliverance video clip which is to be used for one on one deliverance which is the final stage after having gone through enquiry prayers, RPP and Renunciation.

The video can be found on page one of this thread. The praise and worship part of the video is what you need to undergo deliverance and it needs to be played with a video player (such as VLC) which can repeat the video continuously when it gets to the end so that the praise and worship continues and you sing and worship along until the Spirit falls you to your knees. Therefore, the video needs to be downloaded and trimmed for this purpose.

To DOWNLOAD the video:

1. Play the video to see where the praise and worship ends and the testimony begins.
2. Copy the video's URL and paste it into the search field at www.keepvid.work.
3. Click download,
4. Scroll down and see options and formats of the clips and select one to download to your device.
5. Download YouCut app.
6. Use the YouCut app to trim the downloaded video clip by cutting away the testimony part of the video leaving only the praise and worship part.
7. Once these are done, your video is ready.
8. Request for grace from the man of God.
9. Begin deliverance. Remember, use players like VLC player that can repeat playing the video continuously so that there will be no pause or interruption during the deliverance session.

I hope this explanation helps.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
I don't even understand anything from what you wrote. Can't you just send the direct link to download the video? Honestly I don't get you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:39am On Jan 24, 2020
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:40am On Jan 24, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2020
Austynodv:
Dear brethren. A wonderful evening to you all.

The man of God has instructed that I post here how to obtain the deliverance video clip which is to be used for one on one deliverance which is the final stage after having gone through enquiry prayers, RPP and Renunciation.

The video can be found on page one of this thread. The praise and worship part of the video is what you need to undergo deliverance and it needs to be played with a video player (such as VLC) which can repeat the video continuously when it gets to the end so that the praise and worship continues and you sing and worship along until the Spirit falls you to your knees. Therefore, the video needs to be downloaded and trimmed for this purpose.

To DOWNLOAD the video:

1. Play the video to see where the praise and worship ends and the testimony begins.
2. Copy the video's URL and paste it into the search field at www.keepvid.work.
3. Click download,
4. Scroll down and see options and formats of the clips and select one to download to your device.
5. Download YouCut app.
6. Use the YouCut app to trim the downloaded video clip by cutting away the testimony part of the video leaving only the praise and worship part.
7. Once these are done, your video is ready.
8. Request for grace from the man of God.
9. Begin deliverance. Remember, use players like VLC player that can repeat playing the video continuously so that there will be no pause or interruption during the deliverance session.

I hope this explanation helps.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you sir, but i have issue from that number 4, if i click d format to download, is taking me to another site, is not downloading
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2020
picker123:
I don't even understand anything from what you wrote. Can't you just send the direct link to download the video? Honestly I don't get you.

Below is the link sir/ma, the servant of God said if you have a better and easy way out, you can share also so others will use it.
You will need to start with number one. play the video to see where the praise and worship ends and the testimony begins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z_qNnGulyA
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2020
opey1:

Thank you sir, but i have issue from that number 4, if i click d format to download, is taking me to another site, is not downloading

@Austynodv, the man of God said you should attend to her
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2020
gr8david:

Sir/ma, we could not find a message with your moniker on the email. Do send with your moniker so you can be attended to accordinly
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=picker123 post=86055847]I don't even understand anything from what you wrote. Can't you just send the direct link to download the video? Honestly I don't get you. [/quo

Follow this procedure sir, then download youcut for the trimming

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.