Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330810 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
TODAY'S PRAYER..!
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2020
Prayer point for today

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2020
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Noted. Thank you
bless4God:
@ronnygold, Austinnody the servant of God say u should please assist or guide Adlai on how to get dream interpretation. ...

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by QueenBee1995: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wonderful Jesus, today's service in the tabernacle was awesome and powerful, the God of Elijah was at work in the lives of His people, delivering and healing everyone.

Thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thank you Jesus!
CDMHELPDESK007:
Wonderful Jesus, today's service in the tabernacle was awesome and powerful, the God of Elijah was at work in the lives of His people, delivering and healing everyone.

Thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Good evening , and how was service today? The man of God said i should inform any one that has gotten to deliverance stage that God of Elijah is ready to deliver such fellow....we glorify the most high....
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Name- Opeyemi

Location- Ibadan from Ogun State

Dream- Hardly remember most times

Foundation- I really don't know about my grandfather but my dad is Muslim

5.WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU:I want God to restore my stolen glory.I need a good job.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2020
Prayer point for today

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:45am On Jan 27, 2020
sakabien:
Name- Opeyemi

Location- Ibadan from Ogun State

Dream- Hardly remember most times

Foundation- I really don't know about my grandfather but my dad is Muslim

5.WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU:I want God to restore my stolen glory.I need a good job.
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.
Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the
Servant of God. When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it
is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this
thread.
Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" in each of this process leading to deliverance. The last stage is the deliverance.

......You are admonished to send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com as well.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One
Deliverance:
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renunciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well..

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2020
I want to thank God for what he has been doing in my life and my family. ..I want to testify of what the God of man did in my family last weekend,my husband was going thru some challenges and I told daddy about it ,he said he should do rpp which he did and after that he did his renunciation. ...before the renunciation he was suppose to do a job for someone and the job was given to someone else ,he was not called for the job and went somewhere else to do job and he notice cobwebs on his head for two days ,which I also told daddy about ...but immediately he did his renunciation the next day he was called for the completion of that job that was given to someone. ...this can only be God at work ,to him alone be all the glory....Happy new week all

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2020
bless4God:
I want to thank God for what he has been doing in my life and my family. ..I want to testify of what the God of man of God did in my family last weekend,my husband was going thru some challenges and I told daddy about it ,he said he should do rpp which he did and after that he did his renunciation. ...before the renunciation he was suppose to do a job for someone and the job was given to someone else ,he was not called for the job and went somewhere else to do job and he notice cobwebs on his head for two days ,which I also told daddy about ...but immediately he did his renunciation the next day he was called for the completion of that job that was given to someone. ...this can only be God at work ,to him alone be all the glory....Happy new week all
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2020
bless4God:
I want to thank God for what he has been doing in my life and my family. ..I want to testify of what the God of man did in my family last weekend,my husband was going thru some challenges and I told daddy about it ,he said he should do rpp which he did and after that he did his renunciation. ...before the renunciation he was suppose to do a job for someone and the job was given to someone else ,he was not called for the job and went somewhere else to do job and he notice cobwebs on his head for two days ,which I also told daddy about ...but immediately he did his renunciation the next day he was called for the completion of that job that was given to someone. ...this can only be God at work ,to him alone be all the glory....Happy new week all

Thank you Jesus, to u alone be all the glory honor and adoration.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2020
Praise be to God the almighty, loving me unconditionally and cleansing me of my sins everytime l ask for forgiveness.
Thank you sir/ma Ronnygold, for your response and guidance on how to arrange my narration on my dreams.
I will try and do that here, and hopefully it will be more organised.
If its ok l will narrate my dream (1)
which was yesterday
I was dreaming l was about to go cross a big flooded river and as l stood there l realised water was rising , l felt trapped.
For unknown reason the water divided into 2 just like the Biblical account, the middle became dry making way for me to cross. However l was afraid to cross because on the other side l could see someone standing there on the other side and l didn't understand why. I also realise in the dream l thought the water will suddenly drown
I woke up not knowing if l should cross or not.
Grateful for your guidance in this matter and may the God of Elijah bless you always.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2020
childofGod29:

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.
Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the
Servant of God. When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it
is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this
thread.
Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" in each of this process leading to deliverance. The last stage is the deliverance.

......You are admonished to send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com as well.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One
Deliverance:
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renunciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well..

Thanks

Good morning Sir,please I will like the servant of God to give me the grace to do my enquiry prayer. Thank you and God bless u Sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2020
bless4God:

Glory be to God for showing his mighty hand in your family.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2020
Adlai:
Praise be to God the almighty, loving me unconditionally and cleansing me of my sins everytime l ask for forgiveness.
Thank you sir/ma Ronnygold, for your response and guidance on how to arrange my narration on my dreams.
which was yesterday
I was dreaming l was about to go cross a big flooded river and as l stood there l realised water was rising , l felt trapped.
For unknown reason the water divided into 2 just like the Biblical account, the middle became dry making way for me to cross. However l was afraid to cross because on the other side l could see someone standing there on the other side and l didn't understand why. I also realise in the dream l thought the water will suddenly drown
Grateful for your guidance in this matter and may the God of Elijah bless you always.

Good morning sir,

I will post how you will do the dream interpretation prayers soon, please give me a few minutes.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2020
sakabien:

Good morning Sir,please I will like the servant of God to give me the grace to do my enquiry prayer. Thank you and God bless u Sir.

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself self enquiries prayers in Jesus name

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2020
sakabien:

Type amen to the grace received on the thread before you start sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2020
bless4God:

This is the Mighty hand of the God of Elijah at work...
Thank You Jesus for this Awesome Supernatural Turnaround...!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
God be praise. Congratulations ma
bless4God:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Adlai:
which was yesterday

Dream interpretation prayers

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams like

EG. father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it

If revelation, you open it too.

You open according to the events that is in the dream

* Father, should i pray this or that prayer
*Father, what do i need to do?
*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc

You inquire according to the way you had the dreams.

When you are through, you go down on your kneels and thank God.

After which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

Still on the Dream / revelations enquiry: what I mean by open it is this:

After asking for the forgiveness of sins, you now begin by asking:

EG. father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if this dream is a good dream, please give me a sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

Father if this dream is a bad dream, please give me a sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

Father if this dream is a revelational dream, please give me a sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

If good, bad or revelation, You begin to open according to the events that is in the dream

Father, if trying to cross a big flooded river and being trapped is bad for me, please give me a sign in Jesus name. eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father please give me a sign if the dry land that appeared in the midst of the flooded river represents me getting help in the midst of my problems. eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father please give me a sign if the person on the other side is a helper or an adversary. eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father please give me a sign if this dream has a negative impact on me. eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father please give me a sign if I need to pray about this dream. eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

When you are through, you go down on your kneels and thank God.

After which you report your answers to the man of God.

If you have any questions,please ask.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.