Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330802 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wow. Thank you Jesus for this marvelous testimony. His name alone be praised. Thank God for you and your family sister. May your testimony be permanent in Jesus name.
bless4God:
I want to thank God for what he has been doing in my life and my family. ..I want to testify of what the God of man did in my family last weekend,my husband was going thru some challenges and I told daddy about it ,he said he should do rpp which he did and after that he did his renunciation. ...before the renunciation he was suppose to do a job for someone and the job was given to someone else ,he was not called for the job and went somewhere else to do job and he notice cobwebs on his head for two days ,which I also told daddy about ...but immediately he did his renunciation the next day he was called for the completion of that job that was given to someone. ...this can only be God at work ,to him alone be all the glory....Happy new week all

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
I want to give all the glory to God as I and my husband were at the tabernacle yesterday and the God of Elijah touched us mightily, glory be to God.

Prior to our going, my husband did his renunciation and redid his RPP again just the night before, to check if he did his renunciation well and to God be the glory, he didn't have any signs on the RPP prayers.

Even he himself was amazed, he didn't have one single sign left on his RPP. Thank you Jesus for what you have done for us and all you are doing for us and all what you will still do for us.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good day sir.

In addition to the explanation given you by @ChildofGod, when you are doing the enquiry prayer, you can phrase your prayers like these:

1. Oh God my Father, if this dream is a revelation, please give me a sign in Jesus name.

2. Oh God my Father, if it was your mighty power that parted the flood for me, please give me a sign in Jesus name.

3. Oh God my Father, if the person on the other side of the flood was an enemy who made me afraid to cross, please give me a sign in Jesus name.

4. Oh God my Father, if this dream is a warning that I should not let anything scare me from entering thru the door that you have opened for me, please give me a sign in Jesus name.

5. Thank you Jesus.

Adlai:
Praise be to God the almighty, loving me unconditionally and cleansing me of my sins everytime l ask for forgiveness.
Thank you sir/ma Ronnygold, for your response and guidance on how to arrange my narration on my dreams.
I will try and do that here, and hopefully it will be more organised.
If its ok l will narrate my dream (1)
which was yesterday
I was dreaming l was about to go cross a big flooded river and as l stood there l realised water was rising , l felt trapped.
For unknown reason the water divided into 2 just like the Biblical account, the middle became dry making way for me to cross. However l was afraid to cross because on the other side l could see someone standing there on the other side and l didn't understand why. I also realise in the dream l thought the water will suddenly drown
I woke up not knowing if l should cross or not.
Grateful for your guidance in this matter and may the God of Elijah bless you always.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Praise and Honour to our Heavenly Father, l thank the God of Elijah for His forgiveness and keeping me under His wings.
I thank ChildofGod29 for sharing his discernment gift and guidance for interpretation of dreams. May the God of Elijah keep you and bless you always
Sir, l will do as you have guided and l will inform the man of God as mentioned
Remain blessed

Dream interpretation prayers

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams like

EG. father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it

If revelation, you open it too.

You open according to the events that is in the dream

* Father, should i pray this or that prayer
*Father, what do i need to do?
*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc

You inquire according to the way you had the dreams.

When you are through, you go down on your kneels and thank God.

After which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

Still on the Dream / revelations enquiry: what I mean by open it is this:

After asking for the forgiveness of sins, you now begin by asking:

EG. father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if this dream is a good dream, please give me a sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

Father if this dream is a bad dream, please give me a sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

Father if this dream is a revelational dream, please give me a sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

If good, bad or revelation, You begin to open according to the events that is in the dream

Father, if trying to cross a big flooded river and being trapped is bad for me, please give me a sign in Jesus name. eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father please give me a sign if the dry land that appeared in the midst of the flooded river represents me getting help in the midst of my problems. eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father please give me a sign if the person on the other side is a helper or an adversary. eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father please give me a sign if this dream has a negative impact on me. eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

Father please give me a sign if I need to pray about this dream. eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

When you are through, you go down on your kneels and thank God.

After which you report your answers to the man of God.

If you have any questions,please ask.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
God be praise. Thank you Lord!
childofGod29:
I want to give all the glory to God as I and my husband were at the tabernacle yesterday and the God of Elijah touched us mightily, glory be to God.

Prior to our going, my husband did his renunciation and redid his RPP again just the night before, to check if he did his renunciation well and to God be the glory, he didn't have any signs on the RPP prayers.

Even he himself was amazed, he didn't have one single sign left on his RPP. Thank you Jesus for what you have done for us and all you are doing for us and all what you will still do for us.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
childofGod29:

Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
childofGod29:

Thank u lord for ur faithfulness

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
I have submitted the deliverance placard...i want to do my deliverance tomorrow, i hereby request for grace to go ahead
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2020
childofGod29:

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself self enquiries prayers in Jesus name
Amen sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:35am On Jan 28, 2020
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:35am On Jan 28, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 6:43am On Jan 28, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2020
sakabien:

Amen sir.
Good morning sir.I thanked God for successful completion of my enquiry prayer
I experienced a cold chill all over my body during the processs.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen and Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2020
sakabien:

Thank You Jesus Christ!

Sir/ma, kindly post your observation's during the enquiry prayers right here so that you can move to the next stage.
Thanks and Good day...!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

Thank You Jesus Christ!

Sir/ma, kindly post your observation's during the enquiry prayers right here so that you can move to the next stage.
Thanks and Good day...!
That was all I observed sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by thekoko007: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2020
[Hello sir,just cne across this thread few minutes ago,my name is babatunde .im from a polygamus family and pthe first son of the family,sir i started having this dream of eating in my sleep and have been having this dream for long in fact all sort of this that I do eat in my dreams are things I cannot describe, and lately I started having the dream of been giving money in my sleep and all sort of weird and scared related dreams sir I'm so worried about this because things are so tough and getting tough for me day by day,and I'm gradually going down the pecking order among friends despite starting brilliantly well among them,I'm so worried and confused pls help and let me know whàt I need to do,I need serious breakthrough because my younger ones are looking up to me and my family as well......waiting to reqd back from you quote author=servantofGod22 post=71392782]Good day and God bless you.

Don’t be a doubting Thomas, God can DELIVER or HEAL you, right there, where you are.

Yes! He can, distance is not a barrier– Isaiah 59 V 1- Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

When God says yes , no man can say no, I am speaking to you where you are, that the God of Elijah can deliver you from every of your challenges.

If you are still doubting or don’t understand how, then watch this footage below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z_qNnGulyA

My names are Servant Victor David, a deliverance Minister by His grace, from CCT. Deliverance Ministries. No 9, Idowu Close, Off Second Powerline, Opposite The Gem International Sch. by Plaza Junction, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

The Lord has directed me here to see how He by His grace can deliver or heal someone who is facing challenge/s of life and needs deliverance.

That person might just be you, if you are going through one or some of the under mentioned challenges:

1. Working like an Elephant but eating like an Ant
2. Disappointment at the edge of breakthrough.
3. Lack of destiny helpers / Business failure.
4. Promise and fail.
5. Marital delay.
6. Rotating on one spot.
7. Inability to conceive when all is well.
8. Hatred by destiny helpers.
9. Dreaming but not remembering when you wake up?
10. Having children in your dream but not pregnant.
11. Wedding in the dream but still single and having delay.
12. Eating in your dream
13. Making Love in the dream
14. Swimming in your dream.
15. Seeing yourself in your old compound/house in your dream.
16. Seeing yourself in your old school/ father’s house in your dream.
17. Seeing yourself picking snails in your dream.
18. Seeing yourself chased by masquerades in your dream.
19. Seeing yourself chased by dogs/cats.
20. Being chased or biting by dog/snake in your dream,
21.Seeing excreta in your dream.
22. Being naked in your dream.
23. Seeing River or swimming in your dream.
24. Seeing blood or red object in your dream. etc.
If you are, then you are in the right place. All you need to do is, FOLLOW DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS, and your testimony is next.

The book of Obadiah 1V17, Says: - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
“Deliverance” is a state of being set free from captivity, saved from bondage, something dangerous or unpleasant situation, etc., Obadiah 1 V 17a- But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance.
After deliverance one needs to stay away from sin and be connected to God- Obadiah 1 V 17b-“and there shall be holiness” The lastly, is “Possessing your possessions” – Obadiah 1 V 17c- the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Jesus Christ, during His earthly ministry, ministered deliverance and He also gave His disciples authority to do same - Mathew 10 V 1- And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

I may not be able to come online everyday because of my tight schedule, but God willing and by His grace. I have been sent to help someone, and that person might be you reading right now.

All you need to do for God to attend to you, is to type on this thread :

1. YOUR NAME: My name is Kemi (no need for surname)
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Lagos, from River state.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eat in my dream, dream but don’t remember, Sexual intercourse, etc
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My grandfather worshiped Ogun, etc
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from marital delay, promise and fail, Financial falure, etc. and we will get back to you with an RPP sheet that will be sent to you for you to commense your deliverance online.

After typing on this thread the above answer, copy same to this email: spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com

and you will commence your online deliverance.

-Remember- JESUS IS LORD

[/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by charity73: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2020
sakabien:

Sir/ma, do explain your experience as follow:

1. First prayer- ( What happened )
2. second prayer - ( What happened )
3. third Prayer - ( What happened )
4. Fourth prayer - ( What happened )
5. Prayer prayer- ( What happened )

So you can move to the next stage
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Sir/ma, do explain your experience as follow:

1. First prayer- ( What happened )
2. second prayer - ( What happened )
3. third Prayer - ( What happened )
4. Fourth prayer - ( What happened )
5. Prayer prayer- ( What happened )

So you can move to the next stage

Thank you sir/ma for your prompt response. I only experienced cold chill during the fifth prayer and that was all.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2020
sakabien:

Thank you sir/ma for your prompt response. I only experienced cold chill during the fifth prayer and that was all.

Alright but use the above example to give your observations
1 no Sign
2, No sign, etc
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Alright but use the above example to give your observations
1 no Sign
2, No sign, etc

Ok sir/ma.
1.No sign
2.No sign
3.No sign
4.No sign
5.Cold chill
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
sakabien:

Ok sir/ma.
1.No sign
2.No sign
3.No sign
4.No sign
5.Cold chill

Sir/ma, congrats, you can move to the next stage.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sakabien: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Sir/ma, congrats, you can move to the next stage.
Good afternoon Sir/Ma,I am ready for the next face which is RPP.I will like to know what it entails so that I can prepare on time and request for grace to do it.Thank you Sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
opey1:
I have submitted the deliverance placard...i want to do my deliverance tomorrow, i hereby request for grace to go ahead

Good evening , i am requesting for grace to go ahead with the deliverance.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
opey1:

Good evening , i am requesting for grace to go ahead with the deliverance.

Grace for your online deliverance from the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Grace for your online deliverance from the man of God

Thank you Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.