Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331146 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Glory be to God for His mercies and blessings upon my life, i will continue to praise you o lord,thank you Jesus for what you have been doing in my life.

Here are the numbers for repeated RPP

*2.* Monitoring spirit from; Witches (P)

*4*. Monitoring spirit from; compound i live. (P)

*5*. Monitoring spirit from; Relatives/Neighbors/Tenants(P)

*6*. Monitoring spirit from; Business/School. (P)

*10*. Monitoring spirit against my; Prosperity/Breakthrough/ Health. (P)

*11*. Monitoring spirit against my; marriage. (P)

*13*. Monitoring spirit that; Has collected my glory/wants to destroy my glory.(P)

*19*. Monitoring spirit that is after me because I; participated/at their sacrifice. (R) (P)

*20*. Monitoring spirit that is after me from arrows; shoot at me. (P)

*22*. Monitoring spirit that the great child God; wants to give/has given me is annoying them. (P)

*24*. Monitoring spirit that is against me for evil covenant entered by my; self. (R) (P)

*33*. Monitoring spirit that is after me for not serving God in spirit & in truth. (R) (C)

*34*. Monitoring spirit that is after me for; saying no to God's call. (R) (C)

what next pls?

cc helpdesk007
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mibeze: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
1) my name is mibeze

2)am from yenagoa bayelsa state

3)eating in the dream, having sex in the dream. seeing death relative in the dream, dream and forget about the dreams.masquerade following n the dream, seeing my self poor in the dream,

4) my grandfather worshipped idols. my father worship God, I worship God

5) am passing through disappointment, 45yr but am not yet married, I need financial breakthrough, am a properties agent but have not seen anybody to buy the properties, spiritual cobweb when ever am out for business, I want God of Elijah to deliver and set me from family idols and poverty, people always mock me in public, people wil promise me and later disappoint me at the D day
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by benado2020(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Good evening
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
mibeze:
1) my name is mibeze

2)am from yenagoa bayelsa state

3)eating in the dream, having sex in the dream. seeing death relative in the dream, dream and forget about the dreams.masquerade following n the dream, seeing my self poor in the dream,

4) my grandfather worshipped idols. my father worship God, I worship God

5) am passing through disappointment, 45yr but am not yet married, I need financial breakthrough, am a properties agent but have not seen anybody to buy the properties, spiritual cobweb when ever am out for business, I want God of Elijah to deliver and set me from family idols and poverty, people always mock me in public, people wil promise me and later disappoint me at the D day
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of this thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations here so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of this thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God

Also, do add your nairaland moniker when sending mail or message to the WhatsApp group

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ceagles:

I need grace from the servant of God to proceed to the enquiry prayers.
From the servant Of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ceagles: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
bless4God:
From the servant Of God
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ayibanua: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Have done with my RPP prayers and this are my observations.
Rpp 3
Rpp 4
Rpp 9
Rpp 11
Rpp 12
Rpp. 13
Rpp. 22
Rpp. 31

I bless God of Elijah for the successful RPP prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ayibanua: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Am requesting the grace from the man of God for the next stage ( renunciation prayers)
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ayibanua:
Am requesting the grace from the man of God for the next stage ( renunciation prayers)

FROM THE MAN OF GOD(grace to carry out your renounciation in Jesus name)

Do quote and say amen in agreement to the prayer and also when you are done, you will need to thank God first before reporting your observation.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mibeze: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
have don with my enquiry prayer.
1 I move back and fall
2) I move front and back
3) I wave right and left
4) no sign
5 I move back a beat
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:50am On Jun 09, 2020
If you believe and type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:50am On Jun 09, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Give God all the glory.

The next stage is Rpp, how to do it is on page 15 of this thread.

Check the link above, when you are ready, the RPP sheet will be uploaded for you to print after which you request for grace to do it.

God bless you
mibeze:

1 I move back and fall

2) I move front and back

3) I wave right and left

4) no sign

5 I move back a beat
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

FROM THE MAN OF GOD

Receive grace to open your RPP in Jesus name

Glory be to God for His mercies and blessings upon my life, i will continue to praise you o lord,thank you Jesus for what you have been doing in my life.

Here are the numbers for repeated open RPP

*2.* Monitoring spirit from; Witches (P)
*4*. Monitoring spirit from; compound i live. (P)
*5*. Monitoring spirit from; Relatives/Neighbors/Tenants(P)
*6*. Monitoring spirit from; Business/School. (P)
*10*. Monitoring spirit against my; Prosperity/Breakthrough/ Health. (P)
*11*. Monitoring spirit against my; marriage. (P)
*13*. Monitoring spirit that; Has collected my glory/wants to destroy my glory.(P)
*19*. Monitoring spirit that is after me because I; participated/at their sacrifice. (R) (P)
*20*. Monitoring spirit that is after me from arrows; shoot at me. (P)
*22*. Monitoring spirit that the great child God; wants to give/has given me is annoying them. (P)
*24*. Monitoring spirit that is against me for evil covenant entered by my; self. (R) (P)
*33*. Monitoring spirit that is after me for not serving God in spirit & in truth. (R) (C)
*34*. Monitoring spirit that is after me for; saying no to God's call. (R) (C)

what next pls?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ayibanua: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2020
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ceagles: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Enquiry prayers observations
Step 1. Nothing happened
Step 2. Felt warm
Step 3. Heels raised and moved forward and drowsy
Step 4. Pushed backward
Step 5. Nothing
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ayibanua: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2020
People of God, I really appreciate the God of Elijah for the wonderful things he has been doing in my life and my family seen I have an ENCOUNTER will him, also for the grace given me to pass through enquiry, and rpp prayers and give me the grace to continue for the renounciation prayer may his name be praise.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ayibanua: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Servant of God I thank you for the grace you have given me for the renunciation prayers. God should increase your anointing.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Hqclothings: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
This are my observations during the enquiry prayers
1st prayer - I swayed left and right and I moved forward a step and fell

2nd - I swayed left and right and I moved forward twice

3rd - I swayed left and right front and back toes were stiff but I didn't moved forward I just fell

4th - I swayed left and right , front and back and moved forward twice

5th - I swayed left and right ,my neck was stiff I moved forward twice and fell down and started giving thanks to God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Glory be to God
pls I have been directed by the man of God to ask how i can do inquiry from the Lord concerning why i still had some after my renounciation.
Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please you need to give God all the glory for open heavens before you can request for grace to proceed with your deliverance.

That is our culture here.

God bless you
mibeze:

1 I move back and fall

2) I move front and back

3) I wave right and left

4) no sign

5 I move back a beat
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Give God the glory for open heavens, after Thanksgiving you can request for grace for the next stage.

God bless you
Ceagles:
Enquiry prayers observations
Step 1. Nothing happened
Step 2. Felt warm
Step 3. Heels raised and moved forward and drowsy
Step 4. Pushed backward
Step 5. Nothing
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amen.

The next stage for you is Renunciation, kindly revert to page 15 of this thread, the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1

Read and understand how Renunciation is done, when you are ready you request for grace to do it

God bless you
Ayibanua:
People of God, I really appreciate the God of Elijah for the wonderful things he has been doing in my life and my family seen I have an ENCOUNTER will him, also for the grace given me to pass through enquiry, and rpp prayers and give me the grace to continue for the renounciation prayer may his name be praise.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Attached is the RPP sheet, kindly print it out, instruction on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1

When done you forward your results here.

God bless you
Elyonisable:

I have not received the RPP sheet yet but I have received grace to start it. Do I request for it by mail from spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com?

Thanks

cc CDMHELPDESK008

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.