Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329847 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
All glory to Jesus, the God of Elijah
Ayibanua:
Servant of God I thank you for the grace you have given me for the renunciation prayers. God should increase your anointing.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Give God all the glory for open heavens.

When you are done you request for grace to proceed with your deliverance.

God bless you
Hqclothings:
This are my observations during the enquiry prayers
1st prayer - I swayed left and right and I moved forward a step and fell

2nd - I swayed left and right and I moved forward twice

3rd - I swayed left and right front and back toes were stiff but I didn't moved forward I just fell

4th - I swayed left and right , front and back and moved forward twice

5th - I swayed left and right ,my neck was stiff I moved forward twice and fell down and started giving thanks to God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thank you Jesus.

You will need to snap and upload your RPP sheet ma, so you can be guided on how to inquire from God why you still have some numbers on your RPP after Renunciation
Sadia1992:
Glory be to God
pls I have been directed by the man of God to ask how i can do inquiry from the Lord concerning why i still had some after my renounciation.
Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ceagles: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
I have done the inquiry prayers and I have posted my observations, pls I need grace from the servant of God to proceed to the RPP STAGE. THANK YOU.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hqclothings:
This are my observations during the enquiry prayers

3rd - I swayed left and right front and back toes were stiff but I didn't moved forward I just fell

5th - I swayed left and right ,my neck was stiff I moved forward twice and fell down and started giving thanks to God

Glory be be to God. Please give God the glory before you proceed to the next stage which is the RPP stage ma
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Hqclothings: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Glory be to God Almighty I was able to complete my enquiries prayers and these are my observations

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Hqclothings: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Glory be to God for his mercy's and grace upon me for being able to complete my enquiries prayers I will forever be grateful

These are my observations

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ceagles:
I have done the inquiry prayers and I have posted my observations, pls I need grace from the servant of God to proceed to the RPP STAGE. THANK YOU.

@Ceagles...,

Please you need to give God all the glory for open heavens before you can request for grace to proceed to the next stage. When you thank God for the one He has done, He will be move to do more for you sir.

That is our culture here.

The procedures for the RPP is on page 2, read and understand it and after that you can request for the RPP Grace.

God bless you!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hqclothings:

Glory be to God for his mercy's and grace upon me for being able to complete my enquiries prayers I will forever be grateful

These are my observations

@Hqclothings...,

Congrats for an opened heaven!

The next stage is RPP and the instruction's is on page 2, read and understand the procedures very well. Then, you request for the Grace to carry out the RPP.

The RPP instruction link: https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1#71524016

Attached is the RPP Sheet, download it and ensure you print it out for your usage asap.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ceagles:

Please give God the glory first Just as hqclothings did after completing her enquiries prayers before asking to proceed the next stage sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ayibanua: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amen I received it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ayibanua: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
I thank God of Elijah for the successful renounciation prayers. As I prayed I don't see any sign or observations, glory be to God of Elijah.

On the process of this online deliverance program, let me sincerely say that, my dream life has changed for better, before I dreamt and see my death parents, eating, pursuing by people, having sex, seeing my self in the village living with my death parents in the same house, seeing death relations, peeking snails ete, but in this program those negative dreams has stopped in my life and it will stop forever in Jesus name amen.

Let me use this medium to thank the man of God, for obeying the call of God in other for God to used him as a channel of blessings to everyone. God will continue to increase your anointing, your anointing will never run dry in the name of Jesus amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ayibanua: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Am requesting the grace from the man of God for the guidelines of the next stage, (deliverance stage)
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mibeze: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
mibeze I need my Rpp sheet so I can move to the next stag
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
mibeze:
mibeze
I need my Rpp sheet so I can move to the next stag

Please you need to give God all the glory for open heavens before you can request for grace to proceed to the next stage. When you thank God for the one He has done, He will be move to do more for you ,just like Hqclothing has done
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ayibanua:
I thank God of Elijah for the successful renounciation prayers. As I prayed I don't see any sign or observations, glory be to God of Elijah.

On the process of this online deliverance program, let me sincerely say that, my dream life has changed for better, before I dreamt and see my death parents, eating, pursuing by people, having sex, seeing my self in the village living with my death parents in the same house, seeing death relations, peeking snails ete, but in this program those negative dreams has stopped in my life and it will stop forever in Jesus name amen.

Let me use this medium to thank the man of God, for obeying the call of God in other for God to used him as a channel of blessings to everyone. God will continue to increase your anointing, your anointing will never run dry in the name of Jesus amen.

Thank you Lord Jesus for this wonderful testimony!!!

@Ayibanua...,

The next thing to do is to repeat your RPP ( most especially on the numbers you had signs on). This process is to confirm that you did your Renunciation very well.

The initial Grace you received for the RPP still covers up for this very stage too (RPP repeat). Ensure to start as soon as possible and you are admonished to post your observations right here once you are done.

The RPP instructions still remains valid as seen on page 2.

Thanks!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Ayibanua:

Glory be to God for this wonderful testimony.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:43am On Jun 10, 2020
If you believe and type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:43am On Jun 10, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ayibanua: 5:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Amen,
Thank God for the grace from the man of God for the repeat renounciation prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:39am On Jun 10, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ayibanua: 5:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Thank God for the successful repeat RPP prayers, I was asked by the man of God to repeat RPP prayers, which I did and there was no sign of observations. Glory be to the God of Elijah.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:02am On Jun 10, 2020
Ayibanua:
Thank God for the successful repeat RPP prayers, I was asked by the man of God to repeat RPP prayers, which I did and there was no sign of observations. Glory be to the God of Elijah.
To God be all the Glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:02am On Jun 10, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
I give God the glory for His mercies. Thank you Lord, done with repeat renunciation and RPP and there was no signs/observations. Have been told to prepare for deliverance by the man of God, thank you sir for your patience and concern.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sadia1992:
I give God the glory for His mercies. Thank you Lord, done with repeat renunciation and RPP and there was no signs/observations. Have been told to prepare for deliverance by the man of God, thank you sir for your patience and concern.
To God be all the Glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sadia1992:

Thank you Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sadia1992:

Hallelujah to the King of all kings
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ayibanua: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ayibanua: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Am requesting the grace from the man of God for the next stage. How to go about the deliverance processes.
God of Elijah I thank you for your presence in my life and that of my family. Your name be praise amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.