Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330618 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jhenei: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

That may be due to the browser you are using..

Try to use the Newly provided link or use the alternative avenue by sending ADD ME to +2348186100134.

We apologise for any inconveniences!!!
Thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Amen!
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Happening Live and Direct Now!!! The Power of God is moving mightily in the House! Join us Now!!!!!!

Join the gathering of the Children of God, the hand of Jehovah God is not shortened that it cannot settle your stubborn problems right there where you are!

You are not permitted to crossover to 2021 with carryover, it is a taboo!

Send ADD ME to +2348186100134 and your testimony is next, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

Glory to God....

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Victaw22: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:16am On Dec 28, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:17am On Dec 28, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ibaji20: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2020
I want to give glory to the most high God. I carried out the renunciation required in the RPP and after the renunciation , I had a dream where I saw myself in a car with my colleague in a construction company ( in the physical I do not have a job) going to work when our car ran into a payloader and in the dream I was thinking accident was going to happen to my greatest surprise the payloader stop and raise it's tyres for us to pass that was how the accident was averted .
On the 11th of December 2020, I carried out those other prayers on the RPP sheet ; I prayed about four of them initially and when I slept , in the dream of the night , I saw myself in my village with some people that I couldn't identify but I was able to identify one person and it was what made me realized I was in my village and all they could tell me was to leave them and go they were just desperate wanting me to leave .
After the renunciation and the prayers with encounters above , I went all over the RPP again to check for signs as spelt out in the procedure and there was no longer sign on any of them

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ibaji20: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2020
I want to ask for Grace for do it yourself deliverance
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Ibaji20:
from the servant of God ,remember to add Amen before you proceed

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Ibaji20:
this is the deliverance placard

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Ibaji20:
*Online Deliverance Tips:*

� To prepare for your deliverance, kindly review the following steps:

1.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

2. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

3. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

4. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

5. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

6. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

Please let us know if you have any queries.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2020
I want to give God all the glory for how far he has taken me in the deliverance process.
After carrying out the renunciation and prayers on the RPP sheet, I went over again the RPP with the help of brother assigned to me and there was no sign in these prayer points that we went through: 1,2,3,4,5,6,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24 and 25 to the glory of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2020
I want to ask for Grace to move to the next stage
Truth20:
I want to give God all the glory for how far he has taken me in the deliverance process.
After carrying out the renunciation and prayers on the RPP sheet, I went over again the RPP with the help of brother assigned to me and there was no sign in these prayer points that we went through: 1,2,3,4,5,6,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24 and 25 to the glory of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Wiljemz777(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good day SERVANT OF THE MOST GOD on this wonderful platform!

Our names are : Brother Oluwole & Sister Abiola

Sex: Male & Female

Dreams: I , brother Oluwole do have series of dreams : sometimes I would be seeing myself in my former places of work and former schools i attended, having sex in the dreams, seeing myself flying in the air, picking snails, mushrooms and eggs in the dreams . Seeing myself preaching with a loud voice or sometimes singing worship song in the dreams. Sometimes I would dream about here I place a hand on the socks and blessed the name of the Lord and the socks would be healed instantly and people would be amazed and asking me which power did I use ...I would just smile and say it’s not me but God working etc.

I, sister Abiola sometimes have dreams like people giving me open checks, seeing myself being surrounded by evil that want harm me but would see my late mom preventing them from doing harms to me, seeing myself in a junctures where I would have lost hope but a man in a white cassock would appear and tell me not worry that he’s always with me.

Foundation: My ancestors worshiped Ifa( but my immediate parents didn’t)
On my in-law’s side, they worshipped masquerade kind of deity.

What I want God to do for us: I want God to put an end to marital delay, banish poverty in our lives, promise and fail become things of the past, spirit that lets ones start work but not finish it to be nailed to the cross, good jobs and let the WILL and Glory of God manifest in our home, on marriage, on our destiny , works of our hands and in all areas of lives.

God bless sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wiljemz777:

Dreams: I , brother Oluwole do have series of dreams : sometimes I would be seeing myself in my former places of work and former schools i attended, having sex in the dreams, seeing myself flying in the air, picking snails, mushrooms and eggs in the dreams . Seeing myself preaching with a loud voice or sometimes singing worship song in the dreams. Sometimes I would dream about here I place a hand on the socks and blessed the name of the Lord and the socks would be healed instantly and people would be amazed and asking me which power did I use ...I would just smile and say it’s not me but God working etc.

I, sister Abiola sometimes have dreams like people giving me open checks, seeing myself being surrounded by evil that want harm me but would see my late mom preventing them from doing harms to me, seeing myself in a junctures where I would have lost hope but a man in a white cassock would appear and tell me not worry that he’s always with me.

What I want God to do for us: I want God to put an end to marital delay, banish poverty in our lives, promise and fail become things of the past, spirit that lets ones start work but not finish it to be nailed to the cross, good jobs and let the WILL and Glory of God manifest in our home, on marriage, on our destiny , works of our hands and in all areas of lives.

God bless sir!
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of this thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations here so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of this thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God

Also, do add your nairaland moniker when sending mail or message to the WhatsApp group

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Truth20:
I want to ask for Grace to move to the next stage
the next stage is deliverance ,u fill the placard and send to the email

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Truth20:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Please I would like to ask some questions about the deliverance placard :
1. Am I to print it out fill and scan it or I can just print fill and take a snap shot
2. The testify there and Tag number I would like you to give more clarification
3 can I also send prayer request on behalf of someone through the mail ?
Thank you
bless4God:
the next stage is deliverance ,u fill the placard and send to the email
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wiljemz777:

God bless sir!

You are welcome in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Truth20:
Please I would like to ask some questions about the deliverance placard :
1. Am I to print it out fill and scan it or I can just print fill and take a snap shot
2. The testify there and Tag number I would like you to give more clarification
3 can I also send prayer request on behalf of someone through the mail ?
Thank you

1.print, fill, snap and send to email
2. If you have testified on this platform.

3. Dat I will advise you chat with the servant God on that.

Let us know where you still do not understand
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Victaw22:
Amen

The man of God said you chat with him.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:50am On Dec 29, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:51am On Dec 29, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2020
Thank you Almighty father, glory be to God
Ibaji20:
I want to give glory to the most high God. I carried out the renunciation required in the RPP and after the renunciation , I had a dream where I saw myself in a car with my colleague in a construction company ( in the physical I do not have a job) going to work when our car ran into a payloader and in the dream I was thinking accident was going to happen to my greatest surprise the payloader stop and raise it's tyres for us to pass that was how the accident was averted .
On the 11th of December 2020, I carried out those other prayers on the RPP sheet ; I prayed about four of them initially and when I slept , in the dream of the night , I saw myself in my village with some people that I couldn't identify but I was able to identify one person and it was what made me realized I was in my village and all they could tell me was to leave them and go they were just desperate wanting me to leave .
After the renunciation and the prayers with encounters above , I went all over the RPP again to check for signs as spelt out in the procedure and there was no longer sign on any of them

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Amen
bless4God:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Okay ma'am . Thank you very much
CDMHELPDESK007:

1.print, fill, snap and send to email
2. If you have testified on this platform.

3. Dat I will advise you chat with the servant God on that.

Let us know where you still do not understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.