Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (334946 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2022
servantofGod22:

spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com
Good day sir, I have sent it. Thank you sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
servantofGod22:
By the mercy and authority of God Almighty, I decree upon your life this blessed Sunday morning � that, every evil and demonic power blocking and covering your vision for not seeing your next level shall be removed and destroyed permanently in Jesus name. May God the uncreated creator increase your fire inside you so you can fight and win your batles in Jesus name..
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
servantofGod22:
God will take over your battle and fight for you. Whatever is standing between you and your destiny helpers shall be pulled down. Where you have fallen, you will arise and hope will replace hopelessness. God will connect you to your divine helpers and you will enjoy a stressless victory. By the end of this month, your song shall be victory at last In Jesus mighty name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Amen
servantofGod22:
God will take over your battle and fight for you. Whatever is standing between you and your destiny helpers shall be pulled down. Where you have fallen, you will arise and hope will replace hopelessness. God will connect you to your divine helpers and you will enjoy a stressless victory. By the end of this month, your song shall be victory at last In Jesus mighty name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
servantofGod22:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2022
I give God the glory for his mercies upon my life and family. Indeed his hands are not shorten to save. God bless the man of God and the brethren here...Amen.

Please saints of God I need assistance and guild lines on how to undergo my online deliverance. These are my informations as instructed by the man of God. Thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2022
As you step out this morning, the land you walk on will produce blessings, the sky above your head will release favour, grace and mercy, the breeze around you will blow peace, happiness, joy and breakthrough upon you, financial favour will locate you in Jesus name..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Good day and God bless you.

Kindly delete this placard here and send to this mail address below.

Thank you
ojaysam25:
I give God the glory for his mercies upon my life and family. Indeed his hands are not shorten to save. God bless the man of God and the brethren here...Amen.

Please saints of God I need assistance and guild lines on how to undergo my online deliverance. These are my informations as instructed by the man of God. Thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2022
servantofGod22:
As you step out this morning, the land you walk on will produce blessings, the sky above your head will release favour, grace and mercy, the breeze around you will blow peace, happiness, joy and breakthrough upon you, financial favour will locate you in Jesus name..
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2022
servantofGod22:
By the mercy and authority of God Almighty, I decree upon your life this blessed Sunday morning � that, every evil and demonic power blocking and covering your vision for not seeing your next level shall be removed and destroyed permanently in Jesus name. May God the uncreated creator increase your fire inside you so you can fight and win your batles in Jesus name..
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
servantofGod22:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
ojaysam25:

1. Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

2. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

3. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

4. Request for and receive grace from the man of God before you start. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

5. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

6. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z_qNnGulyA
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
ojaysam25:

Please type Amen to the grace received as you start t your online deliverance.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
childofGod29:

Please type Amen to the grace received as you start t your online deliverance.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
childofGod29:

1. Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

2. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

3. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

4. Request for and receive grace from the man of God before you start. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

5. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

6. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z_qNnGulyA
Amen. Thank you sir/ma.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ronnygold:

Thank you
Alright, thank you ma
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ronnygold:

Thank you
Good day ma, I have done that. Thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:15am On Oct 13, 2022
The Almighty God will turn your sadness to everlasting Joy and do what is not possible to be come possible in your life, finance, career, business, marriage, Ministry, calling in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2022
Amen
servantofGod22:
The Almighty God will turn you sadness to everlasting Joy and do what is not possible to be come possible in your life, finance, career, business, marriage, Ministry, calling in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Noted.

Also follow the instructions for the one on one deliverance posted for you above.

Please notify us when you are done.

Thank you
ojaysam25:

Alright, thank you ma
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2022
servantofGod22:
The Almighty God will turn you sadness to everlasting Joy and do what is not possible to be come possible in your life, finance, career, business, marriage, Ministry, calling in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2022
Ronnygold:
Noted.

Also follow the instructions for the one on one deliverance posted for you above.

Please notify us when you are done.

Thank you
Alright
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2022
servantofGod22:
The Almighty God will turn your sadness to everlasting Joy and do what is not possible to be come possible in your life, finance, career, business, marriage, Ministry, calling in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2022
PICK ANYONE YOU WANT FROM GOD BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR.

AND TYPE, God pls, I need ..........,.....before the end of this year

1. Deliverance!
2. Healing
3.Financial Favour!
4. Good business!
5. Good job!
6. Fruit of the womb!
7. Good partner!
8. Wisdom and knowledge
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2022
servantofGod22:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2022
servantofGod22:

1. Deliverance!
2. Healing
3.Financial Favour!
4. Good business!
5. Good job!
6. Fruit of the womb!
7. Good partner!
8. Wisdom and knowledge
God please I need deliverance, wisdom and knowledge, good business, fruit of the womb and financial favour before the end of this year in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
servantofGod22:

1. Deliverance!
2. Healing
3.Financial Favour!
4. Good business!
5. Good job!
6. Fruit of the womb!
7. Good partner!
8. Wisdom and knowledge

God please I need deliverance, healing, financial favor, wisdom and knowledge before the end of this year.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2022
God please I need fruit of the womb, Good business, wisdom and knowledge before the end of this year. AMEN!!!!!!!

servantofGod22:

1. Deliverance!
2. Healing
3.Financial Favour!
4. Good business!
5. Good job!
6. Fruit of the womb!
7. Good partner!
8. Wisdom and knowledge
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kingjaja01: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
servantofGod22:

1. Deliverance!
2. Healing
3.Financial Favour!
4. Good business!
5. Good job!
6. Fruit of the womb!
7. Good partner!
8. Wisdom and knowledge

God Please I pray for deliverance,financial favour,Good job,wisdom and knowledge.. Amen!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2022
servantofGod22:

1. Deliverance!
2. Healing
3.Financial Favour!
4. Good business!
5. Good job!
6. Fruit of the womb!
7. Good partner!
8. Wisdom and knowledge
God please I need Financial favour, Good business, Deliverance before the end of this year. In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2022
From today and always, God Almighty will guide you bless you uplift you, uphold you, protect you provide for you and shine his face upon your life. I sincerely pray for you today and I declare and decree by the authority of GOD our father in heaven that, war will break out in the camp of your enemies, God will make them to fight one another until they destroy themselves for your sake in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2022
servantofGod22:
From today and always, God Almighty will guide you bless you uplift you, uphold you, protect you provide for you and shine his face upon your life. I sincerely pray for you today and I declare and decree by the authority of GOD our father in heaven that, war will break out in the camp of your enemies, God will make them to fight one another until they destroy themselves for your sake in Jesus name.
Amen and Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "To My Mom"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.