Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329986 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2022
servantofGod22:
I decree by faith that God will frustrate and disappoint all your enemies working tirelessly against your life, finance, marriage, success breakthrough, career, calling, Ministry, etc in Jesus name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ronnygold:
Thank you Jesus for your mighty hand that is never shorten to save!
Thank you ma, your testimony on your thread was what encourage me to seek the man of God's help.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
servantofGod22:
I decree by faith that God will frustrate and disappoint all your enemies working tirelessly against your life, finance, marriage, success breakthrough, career, calling, Ministry, etc in Jesus name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:04am On Oct 01, 2022
servantofGod22:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 5:25am On Oct 01, 2022
In this new month, favour, breakthrough, uncommon Blessing, prosperity, open doors, destiny helpers, divine protection, success will locate you in Jesus name.

Happy New Month
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:26am On Oct 01, 2022
ojaysam25:

Thank you ma, your testimony on your thread was what encourage me to seek the man of God's help.

Good day and God bless you.

You are suppose to repeat your RPP I suppose
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Amen
servantofGod22:
Every evil creature that is from father's, mother's house, village, community, shrine, witchcraft coven, compound, place of work, etc following you about to destroy your destiny, today, God will destroy them in Jesus name.

Good morning and God bless you in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2022
servantofGod22:
In this new month, favour, breakthrough, uncommon Blessing, prosperity, open doors, destiny helpers, divine protection, success will locate you in Jesus name.

Happy New Month
Amen. Happy new month sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2022
ojaysam25:

Good morning and happy new month. Please repeat your RPP as the man of God has instructed. This time around it is expected that you will not get any more sign
After you are done with the RPP, kindly report your results here.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Austynodv:
Good morning and happy new month. Please repeat your RPP as the man of God has instructed. This time around it is expected that you will not get any more sign
Sorry for delay sir. I will do that shortly. Thank you sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2022
servantofGod22:

Happy New Month
Amen...happy new month sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2022
servantofGod22:

Yea sir. I will do that shortly. Thank you sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Good morning saints of God, happy new month.
I had this really disturbing dream last night. I was in my house, it was as if something or someone is trying to force itself into my body, I was battling with it.
All of a sudden a dagger appear in my hand I began stabbing it till it was lifeless. The room was dark so I had to carry the dead body outside to see who it was through the moonlight. Low and behold it was my younger brother.
I am really confused what could this mean.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
After praying RPP and renunciations, the lord has been showing me deep revelations concerning my foundation.
I wanted to repeat the process last night as instructed but even after scheduling 12 midnight to do that, I didn't know when I slept off. Please be patient with me as I will do it today by 12.00am. And report thereafter.

I also have this other disturbing dream 3 days ago. I dreamt that my step mother gave me poison to eat. After eating it, I became struggling as I was dieing slowing. I saw red oil at the corner of house, this oil was also there in real life. This doesn't really look like a dream as I was inside my room struggling for my life. I reach out to the oil with my last strength and drank it. Immediately I became whole.
This step mother of mine has been accuse severally by my father as a witch. In fact we believe that it was she who killed my father.
I really need help or instructions on what to do.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Normally I rarely remember my dream but as I was typing the last revelations I also remember this particular dream two days ago. I dreamt that a fair lady, she came out of the water and began to accuse me that I owe her. I don't remember ever oweing her anything, so as she was about to attack me. I told myself that it is only a dream then I try to force myself to wake up like I always do in dreams. I have this gift or so to recognise evil dream and then force myself out of such dream.
But to my greatest shock, for the first time I could not, as the woman told me bluntly that I am not getting out of the dream till I pay her what I owed her. I pleaded with her to give me so time. Then I went to a shop bought a bottle of beer and gave it to her.
After that I began to rejoice that I am free.

Honestly it is by the grace of God I remember this dream,I forgot the dream completely when I wake up just like I did with other dreams but since the man of God asked me about my last dream, everything is coming to my memory.
I believe the lord is working on my case, ever since I connected with the man of God. Please I need instructions or interpretation on what to do. I am tire of working with nothing to show for. My whole life is a struggle. Please help me..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
After chatting with the man of God concerning my latest struggle and the revelations I had, which I have relay on this dream. I was directed by the man of God to the help team. Please I need help and instructions on what to do.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
ojaysam25:
After chatting with the man of God concerning my latest struggle and the revelations I had, which I have relay on this dream. I was directed by the man of God to the help team. Please I need help and instructions on what to do.
NEVER JOKE WITH YOUR DREAM
God uses Dream to warn, encourage, reveal a plan, bless His people, and reveal the handwork of the enemy in one’s life.

If Joseph the father of Jesus while he was on earth had taken his dream for granted, the ministry of Jesus would have been cut short by king Herod. Mathew 2 v 13 - And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

Anytime you have a dream and desire to know the meaning follow the steps below:

1. Narrate the dream here on the thread.

For example:

I had a dream in which there was mass flooding that covered the whole earth. It was raining heavily and non-stop. It was also dark as night. I was with few other survivors in a glass tower building which seem to be the tallest structure on earth because it was the only structure not covered by the flood. There was no land, no buildings, no trees, no people because they have all been destroyed by the flood. We were in the tower afraid and praying that the rain should stop and that the night should turn to day and that the sun should shine. We were feeling hopeless because we could not see any sign of the rain stopping. Then I woke up from the dream but the fear was still in me. Please I want to know the meaning of this dream.

2. Write down what you want to know about the dream (the enquires).

For example:
* Is this dream an evil dream?

*Is this dream a revelation?

*Is this dream a warning for me to beware and be prepared?

3. Request for and receive grace here on the thread so that you can embark on do-it-yourself dream enquiry prayers.

For example:

Please I am requesting for grace to do my dream enquiry prayer.

4. After you have been given grace on the thread, ensure you have clothes on, get into your prayer closet or corner, ask for forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any powers that want to interfere with your prayers.

5. Begin your dream enquiry prayers. Make the enquires according to what you want God to reveal to you about the dream and according to the events in the dream.

The way you phrase your enquiries should be similar to close ended questions which require only YES or NO answers.

The signs you receive for each enquiry are similar to receiving YES or NO answers. If you receive sign for an enquiry, it means YES, if you don't receive any sign, it means NO.

The nature of the sign received during enquiry prayer may differ at different times during the prayer and can also differ from person to person. It depends on how your spirit responds to the Holy Spirit or how the Spirit chooses to communicate with you. You may receive signs from the Holy Spirit by being moved forward or backwards from where you stand or even spin around or fall under the anointing. Therefore, you may need to have a bed or pillow or a couch nearby to fall on if necessary.

On the other hand, if there is no sign, then you will feel or experience nothing.

Below are examples of how to phrase enquiry prayers:

*Father, if this dream is a good dream, please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

*Father, if this dream is an evil dream, please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

*Father, if this dream is a revelation, please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

Let's assume that you got NO sign for the first and second enquiry examples above but got a YES sign for the third example, you should then open that third enquiry, that is, make further enquires about that third enquiry for which you got a sign.

For example:

*Father, if this event ..........that happened in the dream is a revelation to me to beware of....... please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

*Father, if I should pray like this......... concerning this dream, please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

*Father, if I should take this action......... because of this dream, please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

*Father, if this person......in the dream is an evil person working against me, please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

6. When you are through with the enquires, you go down on your knees and thank God after which you post your enquiries and corresponding answers on the thread so that you may receive further instructions and counselling.

Most of the time, a dream is either a revelation or an evil dream whereby evil powers perpetrate evil against a person in the spirit realm which afterwards, manifest physically in the person's life.

Dreams do carry powerful messages, hence, the need to know their meaning and take appropriate steps to overcome the enemy and live a victorious life as a child of God.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Austynodv:
God uses Dream to warn, encourage, reveal a plan, bless His people, and reveal the handwork of the enemy in one’s life.

If Joseph the father of Jesus while he was on earth had taken his dream for granted, the ministry of Jesus would have been cut short by king Herod. Mathew 2 v 13 - And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

For example:

I had a dream in which there was mass flooding that covered the whole earth. It was raining heavily and non-stop. It was also dark as night. I was with few other survivors in a glass tower building which seem to be the tallest structure on earth because it was the only structure not covered by the flood. There was no land, no buildings, no trees, no people because they have all been destroyed by the flood. We were in the tower afraid and praying that the rain should stop and that the night should turn to day and that the sun should shine. We were feeling hopeless because we could not see any sign of the rain stopping. Then I woke up from the dream but the fear was still in me. Please I want to know the meaning of this dream.

For example:

3. Request for and receive grace here on the thread so that you can embark on do-it-yourself dream enquiry prayers.

For example:

4. After you have been given grace on the thread, ensure you have clothes on, get into your prayer closet or corner, ask for forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any powers that want to interfere with your prayers.

5. Begin your dream enquiry prayers. Make the enquires according to what you want God to reveal to you about the dream and according to the events in the dream.

The way you phrase your enquiries should be similar to close ended questions which require only YES or NO answers.

The signs you receive for each enquiry are similar to receiving YES or NO answers. If you receive sign for an enquiry, it means YES, if you don't receive any sign, it means NO.

The nature of the sign received during enquiry prayer may differ at different times during the prayer and can also differ from person to person. It depends on how your spirit responds to the Holy Spirit or how the Spirit chooses to communicate with you. You may receive signs from the Holy Spirit by being moved forward or backwards from where you stand or even spin around or fall under the anointing. Therefore, you may need to have a bed or pillow or a couch nearby to fall on if necessary.

On the other hand, if there is no sign, then you will feel or experience nothing.

*Father, if this dream is a good dream, please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

*Father, if this dream is an evil dream, please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

*Father, if this dream is a revelation, please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

Let's assume that you got NO sign for the first and second enquiry examples above but got a YES sign for the third example, you should then open that third enquiry, that is, make further enquires about that third enquiry for which you got a sign.

For example:

*Father, if this event ..........that happened in the dream is a revelation to me to beware of....... please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

*Father, if I should pray like this......... concerning this dream, please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

*Father, if I should take this action......... because of this dream, please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

*Father, if this person......in the dream is an evil person working against me, please give me a sign in Jesus name. Then eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit for about 30 seconds to receive sign.

6. When you are through with the enquires, you go down on your knees and thank God after which you post your enquiries and corresponding answers on the thread so that you may receive further instructions and counselling.

Most of the time, a dream is either a revelation or an evil dream whereby evil powers perpetrate evil against a person in the spirit realm which afterwards, manifest physically in the person's life.

Dreams do carry powerful messages, hence, the need to know their meaning and take appropriate steps to overcome the enemy and live a victorious life as a child of God.
Hmm
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Austynodv:

For example:

For example:

For example:

For example:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
I had this dream in which I was battling with someone that try to enter into my body, the place was very dark, I could not see what or who it was. I was battling with it and the same crying in my spirit, all of a sudden a dagger appear in my hand. I began to use the dagger to stab it till it was lifeless. I took the lifeless body outside to see what it was. Low and behold it was the face of my younger brother. Fear grip me, after that I woke up.

Could this be an evil dream or a warning from God.
Is it possible for humans to inhabit fellow humans
Is it a revelation from God to be very careful with this brother of mine
Could this be the working of darkness to bring discord between my brother and myself.

Please I am requesting for grace to do my dream enquiry prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
servantofGod22:

Good day sir. I still have sign on number 24 after repeating the RRP.

24. Monitoring spirit that are against me for evil covenant enter by my father/mother/self.
Please sir what's the next step. This is the only number I had sign on this time around.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Austynodv:
Good day sir, I still had sign on the number 24 after repeating the RRP. Which is;

Monitoring spirit that are against me because of evil covenant entered by my father/mother/self.
Please sir what is the next step as that is the only number I had sign on this time around.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2022
Psalms 34:17 - [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

I pray that your cry for deliverance from powers fighting against your breakthrough, marriage,finance, business, ministry, career, Children, etc will be answered by fire this week in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2022
ojaysam25:

Good day sir, I still had sign on the number 24 after repeating the RRP. Which is;

Monitoring spirit that are against me because of evil covenant entered by my father/mother/self.
Please sir what is the next step as that is the only number I had sign on this time around.

You will need to open the number.

Pray forgiveness of sins and God destroy any evil creature that wants to interfare prayer.

You now pray: Father, if it is my father, let me have a sign in Jesus name. If there is any sign you underline.

Pray for mother and yourself
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2022
servantofGod22:
Psalms 34:17 - [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

I pray that your cry for deliverance from powers fighting against your breakthrough, marriage,finance, business, ministry, career, Children, etc will be answered by fire this week in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2022
servantofGod22:

Pray forgiveness of sins and God destroy any evil creature that wants to interfare prayer.

You now pray: Father, if it is my father, let me have a sign in Jesus name. If there is any sign you underline.

Noted sir. Please I need grace to undergo my dream enquiry prayers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by AllenforGOD(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
servantofGod22:

All glory be to the Lord.
good day sir,my name is Allen chijioke from anambara state,pls i need prayer points and deliverance against masturbation and porn,i have done it and regret and ask God to forgive me countless times,help me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
ojaysam25:

Noted sir. Please I need grace to undergo my dream enquiry prayers

Receive grace in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
AllenforGOD:
good day sir,my name is Allen chijioke from anambara state,pls i need prayer points and deliverance against masturbation and porn,i have done it and regret and ask God to forgive me countless times,help me.

You are welcome in Jesus name.

God will deliver you speadily in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Alright. If you are ready, please begin by praying the prayer in this link and afterwards report your observations here:

https://fb.watch/fyNti8pDAN/

Kindly use this prayer three times and get back to us with your observation while using it.

Example
I give God the glory, during the prayer.
1st time.....this happened

2nd time. .....this happened

3rd time...... this happened
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
servantofGod22:

Receive grace in Jesus name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
servantofGod22:

Good day sir, there was no sign. After praying like you instructed. Awaiting the next directives. Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.