Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (333542 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2022
servantofGod22:
Today, God will visit you with a favour that surprise your enemies in Jesus name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2022
servantofGod22:
Today, God will visit you with a favour that surprise your enemies in Jesus name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2022
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2022
Psalm 118 V 17-I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

I pray that every plans of the enemy to kill you before your time, so that you will not declare the works of the Lord, will backfire in Jesus name.

Good morning and God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2022
servantofGod22:

I pray that every plans of the enemy to kill you before your time, so that you will not declare the works of the Lord, will backfire in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Psalm 91:10 No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling

May every evil plans of your enemies against you return back to sender in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2022
servantofGod22:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2022
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2022
servantofGod22:
Psalm 91:10 No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling

May every evil plans of your enemies against you return back to sender in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
I give God the glory for his mercies upon my life and family. The lord has been faithful to me.
I thank the lord for connecting me to this thread, the man of God and everyone here, this has helped me to return to the lord in prayers and ignite my spiritual life.
The lord shall perfect what he has started in my life...Amen.

Please sir, I need instructions on how to get my placard from the tabernacle so I can book for deliverance. Thanks sir as I anticipate your reply.
God bless
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2022
I pray that by this time next year, those who mocked you before, will begin to work for you in Jesus name.

They will use their mouth to testify about the goodness of the Lord in your life.

The blessed will see you and call you blessed child in Jesus name.

Every of your blessings, breakthrough, etc in the hands of the enemies will be returned back to you by fire.

Any Pharaoh, that says over their dead body, will be a victim of the red sea in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2022
ojaysam25:
I give God the glory for his mercies upon my life and family. The lord has been faithful to me.
I thank the lord for connecting me to this thread, the man of God and everyone here, this has helped me to return to the lord in prayers and ignite my spiritual life.

Please sir, I need instructions on how to get my placard from the tabernacle so I can book for deliverance. Thanks sir as I anticipate your reply.
God bless

Good day and God bless you.

@Ronnygold, ChildofGod, Autynody, kindly upload one pls
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2022
servantofGod22:
I pray that by this time next year, those who mocked you before, will begin to work for you in Jesus name.

They will use their mouth to testify about the goodness of the Lord in your life.

Every of your blessings, breakthrough, etc in the hands of the enemies will be returned back to you by fire.

Any Pharaoh, that says over their dead body, will be a victim of the red sea in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2022
ojaysam25:

God bless
Glory be to God. Please find attached the deliverance placard.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
childofGod29:
Glory be to God. Please find attached the deliverance placard.
I don't understand sir, should I print it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2022
servantofGod22:

i Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2022
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2022
Amen!
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2022
Amen!
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Amen!!!
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2022
Amen!
servantofGod22:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2022
By the mercy and authority of God Almighty, I decree upon your life this blessed Sunday morning � that, every evil and demonic power blocking and covering your vision for not seeing your next level shall be removed and destroyed permanently in Jesus name. May God the uncreated creator increase your fire inside you so you can fight and win your batles in Jesus name..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2022
ojaysam25:

I don't understand sir, should I print it.

Yes do print it out, fill and send a snap copy to the email
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2022
servantofGod22:
By the mercy and authority of God Almighty, I decree upon your life this blessed Sunday morning � that, every evil and demonic power blocking and covering your vision for not seeing your next level shall be removed and destroyed permanently in Jesus name. May God the uncreated creator increase your fire inside you so you can fight and win your batles in Jesus name..

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
servantofGod22:

Yes do print it out, fill and send a snap copy to the email
Okay sir. Which email sir?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
servantofGod22:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2022
God will take over your battle and fight for you. Whatever is standing between you and your destiny helpers shall be pulled down. Where you have fallen, you will arise and hope will replace hopelessness. God will connect you to your divine helpers and you will enjoy a stressless victory. By the end of this month, your song shall be victory at last In Jesus mighty name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2022
ojaysam25:

Okay sir. Which email sir?

spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2022
servantofGod22:

spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com
Alright sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2022
servantofGod22:
God will take over your battle and fight for you. Whatever is standing between you and your destiny helpers shall be pulled down. Where you have fallen, you will arise and hope will replace hopelessness. God will connect you to your divine helpers and you will enjoy a stressless victory. By the end of this month, your song shall be victory at last In Jesus mighty name
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.