Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (336182 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
servantofGod22:
This day will bring into your life, business, career, marriage, etc a new beginning that will give you an uncommon testimony in Jesus name.

Your tommorow will be better than your today in Jesus name.

Every power from father's house that could not stop Joseph from being a prime minister, will not also stop you from being what God wants you to be in life in Jesus name.

God will separate you from every unfriendly, friends, relatives, neighbours, colleagues, etc that will not make your 2019 a glorious one in Jesus name

Come year 2019, you will not beg for bread in Jesus name.

You will not borrow but lend to nation's in Jesus name.

Every of your testimonies that eluded you this year will spring forth in the beginning of next year in Jesus name.

The God of Elijah will deliver you come Sunday by 6pm from every challenges of life in Jesus name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Tamarau123:
My name is Matthew
I live in bomadi and i am from Delta state.
My dreams at night are eating,sexing,seeing snakes,swimming in river,bitten by dog,wearing rag,being unclad in dream,wedding in dream,marital delay,strange sickness,snake spirit projected in to my body.
My foundation is my grandfather is an idol worshiper.he worhip python.
I want God to deliver me from eating,sexing,swimmin,seeing Excreta in dream,Excreting in toilet in dream,wedding in d dream,marital delay.

The hand of the Lord is not shortened to save..
Just follow every instructions one after the other and it shall turn to testimonies unto you sir.
Please, visit page 15 to study more about the enquiry prayers, thereafter, you can then request for the Grace from the man of God to proceed( Do it Yourself Enquiry prayers).

You are welcome sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
servantofGod22:
For any one who can type Amen to this prayer

I pray that anyone that rise up against your finance, breakthrough, marriage, career, business, children, calling, etc, will face God's judgement in Jesus name.

No matter how they try to stop God's plan in your life, they will fail in Jesus name.

Deuteronomy 28:7 - The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

Amen �
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
servantofGod22:
If your two hands are not too busy, please type:

God of Elijah, please, let me and my family members, be under your shadow throughtout year 2019.

Psalms 91:1 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

God of Elijah, please, let me and my family members, be under your shadow throughtout year 2019.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
servantofGod22:
This day will bring into your life, business, career, marriage, etc a new beginning that will give you an uncommon testimony in Jesus name.

Every power from father's house that could not stop Joseph from being a prime minister, will not also stop you from being what God wants you to be in life in Jesus name.

God will separate you from every unfriendly, friends, relatives, neighbours, colleagues, etc that will not make your 2019 a glorious one in Jesus name

Every of your testimonies that eluded you this year will spring forth in the beginning of next year in Jesus name.

The God of Elijah will deliver you come Sunday by 6pm from every challenges of life in Jesus name

Amen �
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2018
If your hands are not too busy, please type,

Father, please deliver me by yourself come sunday by 6pm, in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2018
servantofGod22:

Father, please deliver me by yourself come Sunday by 6pm, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2018
servantofGod22:

Father, please deliver me by yourself come Sunday by 6pm, in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2018
servantofGod22:

Father, please deliver me by yourself come Sunday by 6pm, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
childofGod29:

Glory be to God, after completing the renunciation prayers, you have to do your RPP again to check that you did you did your renunciation properly. This time around when you do the RPP, you are not supposed to get any sign but if you get any sign, you have to post the numbers you got the signs on here again.

Good Afternoon Sir,

I have done the RPP this morning and got no sign on the previous prayer points

Pls advice on next stage

Thank you and compliment of the season to everyone
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
servantofGod22:

Father, Please deliver me by yourself come Sunday by 6pm, in Jesus Name Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
sbedward:

Good Afternoon Sir,

I have done the RPP this morning and got no sign on the previous prayer points

Pls advice on next stage

Thank you and compliment of the season to everyone

Glory be to the God of Elijah. The next stage is deliverance and as posted by the man of God, its going to be on Sunday by 6pm. Thank you Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
servantofGod22:
I pray that God will single you out for a blessing that will announce you to the world in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
servantofGod22:

Father Please Deliver Me By Yourself Come Sunday By 6pm, In Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
There Was I Dream I Had This Morning, In This Dream There Was A Fisherman Who Gave Me One Of The Fish He Caught To Hold For Him, The Fish Is A Live One, Very Strong For Me, I Was Struggling To Hold It So I Couldnt Be Able To Go Jump Into The Water, I Want To Knw The Meaning Of This Dream.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
childofGod29:

Glory be to the God of Elijah. The next stage is deliverance and as posted by the man of God, its going to be on Sunday by 6pm. Thank you Jesus.

Well noted, thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Nathan92:
There Was I Dream I Had This Morning, In This Dream There Was A Fisherman Who Gave Me One Of The Fish He Caught To Hold For Him, The Fish Is A Live One, Very Strong For Me, I Was Struggling To Hold It So I Couldnt Be Able To Go Jump Into The Water, I Want To Knw The Meaning Of This Dream.

I presume you know how to go about the enquiry from God?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 4:13am On Dec 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

Father, deliver me by yourself come Sunday by 6pm in Jesus name, Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 4:16am On Dec 29, 2018
servantofGod22:
Father, please deliver me by yourself come Sunday by 6pm, in Jesus name, Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Father, please deliver me by yourself come Sunday by 6pm, in Jesus name

Amen.

servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2018
From the man of God

Nathan92:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by DrGaius(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2018
Good morning man of God.
My name is Sanjo
From Kwara State
My dream: Being unclad, seeing shit in the dream, seeing dead relatives, driving a car and suddenly riding a bicycle, seeing myself back in secondary school, eating.
My foundation: My grandfather worshipped idol
My request: I want God to deliver me totally from these bad dreams
I want Him to deliver me from financial difficulties, lack , prosper me and give me divine speed.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
servantofGod22:

Father, please deliver me by yourself come Sunday by 6pm, in Jesus name amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God. Once again, you are welcome in Jesus' Name

DrGaius:
Good morning man of God.
My name is Sanjo
From Kwara State
My dream: Being unclad, seeing shit in the dream, seeing dead relatives, driving a car and suddenly riding a bicycle, seeing myself back in secondary school, eating.
My foundation: My grandfather worshipped idol
My request: I want God to deliver me totally from these bad dreams
I want Him to deliver me from financial difficulties, lack , prosper me and give me divine speed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

Father,please deliver me by yourself come Sunday by 6pm in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Father, please deliver me by yourself come Sunday by 6pm In Jesus Name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Psalms 107:1 - O give thanks unto the LORD, for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.

Thank you for the grace given to us in your tabernacle to offer thanks giving unto you.

Thank you for the privilege of making it possible for PENTECOSTAL FELLOWSHIP OF NIGERIA (Temidire chapter's chairman to be part of the celebration, father we give you all the glory.

Thank you for journey mercy for those who made it from far and near, thank you for today's Thanksgiving, may your name alone, be glorify.

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.

Father, please, deliver your people by your self tomorrow in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2018
servantofGod22:
Psalms 107:1 - O give thanks unto the LORD, for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

Thank you for the grace given to us in your tabernacle to offer thanks giving unto you.

Thank you for the privilege of making it possible for PENTECOSTAL FELLOWSHIP OF NIGERIA (Temidire chapter's chairman to be part of the celebration, father we give you all the glory.

Thank you for journey mercy for those who made it from far and near, thank you for today's Thanksgiving, may your name alone, be glorify.

Amen sir.. Hallelujah!!!
PIC Captured: The PENTECOSTAL FELLOWSHIP of NIGERIA {PFN}, Temidire Chapter, Sango Otta Chairman in person of Pastor Deji Olowolafe Handshake's Servant Victor David @ CCT. Deliverance Ministries 2018 Thanksgiving Service held yesterday (29-12-2018). It was a Glorious Thanksgiving Celebration in God's Presence!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2018
servantofGod22:
Good morning and happy Xmas in advance to everyone here.

Let us not forget, deliverance is on Sunday by 6pm.

Let us be on fasting and with great expectations from the Lord.

You will be the next testifier in Jesus name

Reminder:

Good day brethren,
Pls, Let everyone who are already in the "December Online Deliverance WhatsApp Group" indicate, and those who are yet to join and also want to participate in it should signify, please.

We are admonished to be on Fasting and lets be preparing adequately for tonight( Get your Data, charge your phone battery, etc).

Date: Today (30-12-2018)

Time: 6pm

Venue: WhatsApp.

To participate: send an email to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com requesting for the WhatsApp link.

Thanks..!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2018
servantofGod22:

Thank you Jesus. I give God the glory for making it possible for me to be able to attend the Thanksgiving service. It was a wonderful service, Lord receive all of our thanks in the mighty name of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for the continuous healing in my body, to you alone be all the glory and adoration for evermore.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2018
CDMhelpdesk008:

Reminder:

Good day brethren,
Pls, Let everyone who are already in the "December Online Deliverance WhatsApp Group" indicate, and those who are yet to join and also want to participate in it should signify, please.

We are admonished to be on Fasting and lets be preparing adequately for tonight( Get your Data, charge your phone battery, etc).

Date: Today (30-12-2018)

Time: 6pm

Venue: WhatsApp.

To participate: send an email to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com requesting for the WhatsApp link.

Thanks..!

Good morning, thank you for the reminder.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen. Thank you Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — Walk Worthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.