Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (336154 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 4:35am On Dec 21, 2018
Ronnygold:
Glory be to God.

You have to repeat the RPP again to see if there are no signs again. You repeat the ones you tick before.

i have repeated the RPP i only have signs with these numbers 18, 20, 21, 35.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:01am On Dec 21, 2018
For any one who can type Amen to this prayer

I pray that anyone that rise up against your finance, breakthrough, marriage, career, business, children, calling, etc, will face God's judgement in Jesus name.

No matter how they try to stop God's plan in your life, they will fail in Jesus name.

Deuteronomy 28:7 - The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2018
servantofGod22:

I pray that anyone that rise up against your finance, breakthrough, marriage, career, business, children, calling, etc, will face God's judgement in Jesus name.

No matter how they try to stop God's plan in your life, they will fail in Jesus name.

Deuteronomy 28:7 - The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

AMEN AND AMEN!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Nathan92:
bt how can u live a holy life in a place filled with bullies and troublemakers?

Good morning and God bless you.

Pray for Grace from God to be able to, Joseph was faced with such around him but the fear of God helped him to overcome. You can, if you ask God to help you.

Have you not wondered that God loves you so much that you prayed a simple prayer at home, oh God if I have this prayerpoint, please give me a sign in Jesus name and you received a sign.

It means God is not far from you. The reason you did not feel His presence before now was because you have not gotten the revelation that, God is not wicked and have not met a servant of God who carries abundant grace, He is always available to help His children who are ready to follow His instructions. So you too can be holy by God's grace, because the Bible says without Holiness no man can see the Lord. Hebrews 12 V14
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2018
debeginin:
Thanks for your help Sir.
My dreams
1) My step mum was giving 5 slots for jobs and she gave the five names( I wasn't included).But somebody went and substituted my name with one of the names she(step mum) gave.And I heard somebody saying that I will get it.
2) I was in my village on a visit and was walking down the street and a lady was walking down towards me,when she got to where I was,she said that she loves me,I was surprise that was my first time of ever seeing her and I don't even admire her.I told her that she doesn't even know let alone love me.I walked pass her and she spotted my wedding ring.The moment she saw it she changed her mind that she doesn't want anything to do with me.

Good morning and God bless you. Dream interpretation is done by the Almighty God. He is the one who can never lie or make mistake in interpretation of dreams. Man can make mistake or lie about dream but He can not.

I don't know if you have gone through the do it your self guide on how to get interpretation of your dream from God?

You can get that informations from the previous pages, those helping here will help you out if you don't have it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Amen in Jesus' name!
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen Sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2018
servantofGod22:

Good morning and God bless you.

Pray for Grace from God to be able to, Joseph was faced with such around him but the fear of God helped him to overcome. You can, if you ask God to help you.

Have you not wondered that God loves you so much that you prayed a simple prayer at home, oh God if I have this prayerpoint, please give me a sign in Jesus name and you received a sign.

It means God is not far from you. The reason you did not feel His presence before now was because you have not gotten the revelation that, God is not wicked and have not met a servant of God who carries abundant grace, He is always available to help His children who are ready to follow His instructions. So you too can be holy by God's grace, because the Bible says without Holiness no man can see the Lord. Hebrews 12 V14
Amen, I Believe My own case can never be difference.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE, IS THERE GRACE FOR SOME OF US THAT WANT TO SPEAK IN TONGUES? I have deserve this for long. Thank u Jesus!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Amen in Jesus mighty name!

servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
The what next is for you to follow through with your deliverance and continually asking for the forgiveness of sins. More dreams are still coming and the God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic will help you to retrieve all that was stolen from you.

God has helped me to recover so many things in the deepest part of my household witchcraft coven, and the Lord has not stopped. Same thing will happen to you, just follow all Devine instructions given.

Nathan92:
whats next now?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
My dear, I grew up in a more terrible environment than you are but God is helping me. I was there thinking they are all Christians because they go to church a lot, some of them even see visions, they don't use earrings etc,but today God opened my eyes and I realised it has been God all the way. The more I tried to please them the more the trouble but God helped me to be myself. Just handle them with prayers, and try as much as possible to join every deliverance program the man of God organizes for us here. God will surely answer our prayers.

Nathan92:
bt how can u live a holy life in a place filled with bullies and troublemakers?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Speaking in tongues is the gift of the Holyspirit.

Leis:
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE, IS THERE GRACE FOR SOME OF US THAT WANT TO SPEAK IN TONGUES? I have deserve this for long. Thank u Jesus!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ronnygold:
My dear, I grew up in a more terrible environment than you are but God is helping me. I was there thinking they are all Christians because they go to church a lot, some of them even see visions, they don't use earrings etc,but today God opened my eyes and I realised it has been God all the way. The more I tried to please them the more the trouble but God helped me to be myself. Just handle them with prayers, and try as much as possible to join every deliverance program the man of God organizes for us here. God will surely answer our prayers.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ronnygold:
The what next is for you to follow through with your deliverance and continually asking for the forgiveness of sins. More dreams are still coming and the God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic will help you to retrieve all that was stolen from you.

God has helped me to recover so many things in the deepest part of my household witchcraft coven, and the Lord has not stopped. Same thing will happen to you, just follow all Devine instructions given.

what instruction? like procedures.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Leis:

I pray the Holy Ghost will grant your desire and release grace for you to speak in tongue during the last deliverance for this year.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK009: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
servantofGod22:

I pray the Holy Ghost will grant your desire and release grace for you to speak in tongue during the last deliverance for this year.

AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Prayer from the man of God

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Amen in Jesus mighty name

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2018
Instructions like going through the process of deliverance, staying away from sins, letting go of any form of bad character, continually thanking God no matter what, and participating in online deliverance every month on this thread.

God bless you

Nathan92:
what instruction? like procedures.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omobacyprus(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
servantofGod22:

Good morning, make a request for my WhatsApp number through email and send it to me, God bless you in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK009: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN,IN JESUS NAME.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
servantofGod22:
Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This day, I pray against any principalities, powers from darkness and spiritual wickedness against your business, career, finance, marriage, children, calling, etc to receive the judgement of God in Jesus name.

Any powers that want to follow you to 2019 will catch fire in Jesus name.

I pray that every power responsible for evil dream in your life that is affecting your life will face the judgement of God in Jesus name.

Every spirit of dissapointment that has been following you will end today in Jesus name.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN! THANK YOU JESUS
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
servantofGod22:

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! IN JESUS NAME
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — Walk Worthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.