Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (336119 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer from the man of God
AMEN!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
servantofGod22:
For any one who can type Amen to this prayer

I pray that anyone that rise up against your finance, breakthrough, marriage, career, business, children, calling, etc, will face God's judgement in Jesus name.

No matter how they try to stop God's plan in your life, they will fail in Jesus name.

Deuteronomy 28:7 - The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
servantofGod22:
For any one who can type Amen to this prayer

I pray that anyone that rise up against your finance, breakthrough, marriage, career, business, children, calling, etc, will face God's judgement in Jesus name.

No matter how they try to stop God's plan in your life, they will fail in Jesus name.

Deuteronomy 28:7 - The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Amen, Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
servantofGod22:

I pray the Holy Ghost will grant your desire and release grace for you to speak in tongue during the last deliverance for this year.
Sir,when.is the deliverance for the month of December holding.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:18am On Dec 23, 2018
coputa:
Sir,when.is the deliverance for the month of December holding.

It is next week Sunday by 6pm.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2018
Nathan92:
bt how can u live a holy life in a place filled with bullies and troublemakers?

In addition to all that has been said, do not let the enemies that come in form of bullies and trouble makers rob you of what God has in stock for you because that dream where you succeeded in dealing with your enemies is the beginning of what he has planned for you, you have only just started. More victory is coming that will translate into the physical for you.

Bullies and troublemaker come in different forms for different people, As for me, the God of Elijah is doing mighty works and I am seeing his hand greatly in my life and for the people around me that wanted me to compromise, God is shaming them, even though they won't admit it. Please just hold on to God, because the bible says he is exceedingly able to do above all things that we ask or think.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen Sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Amen in Jesus mighty name.

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen,in Jesus Name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

AMENNNNN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Amen in Jesus' Name
CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Amen and Amen!
CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 2:57am On Dec 24, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2018
If your two hands are not too busy, please type:

God of Elijah, please, let me and my family members, be under your shadow throughtout year 2019.

Psalms 91:1 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2018
Good morning and happy Xmas in advance to everyone here.

Let us not forget, deliverance is on Sunday by 6pm.

Let us be on fasting and with great expectations from the Lord.

You will be the next testifier in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2018
servantofGod22:

God of Elijah, please, let me and my family members, be under your shadow throughtout year 2019.

Psalms 91:1 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

God of Elijah, please, let me and my family members, be under your shadow throughout year 2019.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2018
servantofGod22:

Good morning sir, I wish you the same Sir.

Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
God of Elijah, please, let me and my family members, be under your shadow throughout year 2019.

servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Same to you sir.

Noted sir.

servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ronnygold:

God of Elijah, please, let me and my family members, be under your shadow throughout year 2019. Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
servantofGod22:

God of Elijah, please, let me and my family members, be under your shadow throughout year 2019. Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 1:12am On Dec 25, 2018
servantofGod22:

God of Elijah,let me and my family members be under your shadow throughout year 2019.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen. Thank you JESUS
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen. Noted sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2018
servantofGod22:

God of Elijah, please, let me and my family members, be under your shadow throughtout year 2019 in Jesus' Name, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — Walk Worthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.