Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Funke Adesiyan Campaign Poster For Oyo House Of Assembly (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Campaign Poster For Oyo House Of Assembly (Photos) (33047 Views)

Taye Currency Son, Yusuf Currency Sworn In As Lawmaker In Oyo House Of Assembly / Desmond Elliot Releases Campaign Poster For 2019, Set To Return To Lagos House / Funke Adesiyan Contesting For Oyo House Of Assembly. Picks APC Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Campaign Poster For Oyo House Of Assembly (Photos) by emmychina: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
The boobs though
Re: Funke Adesiyan Campaign Poster For Oyo House Of Assembly (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Once Mr constituted authority approves
Re: Funke Adesiyan Campaign Poster For Oyo House Of Assembly (Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mission to legalize nudity...... House members should please carry CD ooooo incase she gives a free ticket.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Campaign Poster For Oyo House Of Assembly (Photos) by toba1909(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2018
She can't win a primaries election unless Constituted Authority impose her after she might warm his bed.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Campaign Poster For Oyo House Of Assembly (Photos) by toba1909(m): 12:44am On Sep 22, 2018
She can't win a primaries election unless Constituted Authority impose her after she might have warmed his bed.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Campaign Poster For Oyo House Of Assembly (Photos) by Zinnykel0147(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2018
post=71402837:
As long as you will have the genuine interest of the people at heart, we wish you all the very best, no matter the party you chose.
A good Nigeria is all we pray for!

Must these bloggers juxtapose the last boobs picture with the posters?!

I tire o....

Odiegwu!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo: "I Sometimes Cry For Being A Single Mother" / K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites / I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.