Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election (23566 Views)

Osun Gov Polls Result Protest: Court Orders Saraki, Melaye, Murray-bruce To Hono / Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership / Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Sap0:

u should be more matured..
osogbo and iragbiji are good neighbors
I'm from osogbo myself,i didn't vote oyetola, however it doesn't translate to hatred to iragbiji as a whole,
yes, it's true, many osogbo people were vehemently against oyetola candidacy because they fear it could affect osogbo political chance in the future, and it reflects in the results, compared to the landslide in 2014 in osogbo..
however it doesn't mean osogbo should suddenly hate iragbiji, we have always been friends and good neighbors..
even if the guy is bitter, you should be more measured,
you should have never referred to his father..
what if you guys even need each other in the future?
or you think it can't happen?
there is life outside apc/pdp and outside the internet..
have a good day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Refuses To Unfreeze Abacha’s Accounts In Switzerland, UK, Others / Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.