Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/09/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/09/18 (242 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/09/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/09/18 by dallyemmy: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/09/18 by dallyemmy: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, September 22, 2018) - Orderliness and Godliness

1.Lord, I worship You, because You are the God of order and purpose.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your mercies that endureth forever, over my life and family, for if You are to mark sin, non of us shall stand.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of disorderliness and ungodliness, in my life and in the body of Christ, be destroyed, by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, sanctify me holy by the blood of Jesus, and let me never offer strange or polluted fire upon Your holy altar, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please instil in me the spirit of orderliness, and grant me grace to continue to do things according to Your specifications, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, come and set in order, whatever, Satan and his agents have scattered and disorganised, in my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every chaotic and disorderly situation in my life, family and church, be set in order, by the power of Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let me not become too familiar with You, to the point of taking You or Your instructions for granted, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, You are the God that is not too early or too late, please, give me the grace, to wait for Your correct timing for my life, instead of jumping ahead of You, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, do not allow the gates of hell to prevail over the ministry of your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Pray For You Now. / Why Different Types Of Christian And Believe / The Voice Of Heaven Prayers. Order For Free Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.