Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking (74870 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Nigerian Lady Left Facebook Users Talking Over Bare Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by Burgerlomo: 2:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Awon doggy style crew members da? cool
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by Andrez123(m): 4:46am On Sep 22, 2018
She's definitely south african, they've got quite a number of women that have a body like this over there.
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by SarakiBukola: 5:55am On Sep 22, 2018
meobizy:

Dey there na, a white guy with a 4 incher can still find her promised land. It's all about playing with different positions.
So far it is a woman a man will always find a way to impregnate her.

Read again....."from behind"
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by 9ja083: 5:56am On Sep 22, 2018
how does she clean her anus after anal toileting?
i bet you, she wont be able to clean it well. beacuse its usually a war to do so.
i wonder how that area will be smelling due poor hygine
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by dingbang(m): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Chineke meeeshockedshocked!..see yansh!shocked... Ukwuuuu!shocked. dingbang come and see ur specialty oooshocked... Chai!shocked
lmao. You want me to suffocate in bed abi
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by kaywhy09(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2018
But I'm not talking shocked
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by justtoodark: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Xaos:
Holy mother of macaroni! Is this not a deformity?
Totally unsightly. Wished I stayed off this thread.

sharrap their....this wan na natural baby maschine....
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by Hades2016(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2018
lefulefu:
brother mii d babe jus gather two women yanshcheesy. Some babes certainly do have themcheesy.
two ke, u no even say four women yansh... Oboy dis yansh na die oooooo
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by UncleJudax(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Lol. I don't think any sane man would keep this one.
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by McBenedict(f): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Omoh dis nyash na die. Na foam make she put inside abi na real nyash.
Hmmmm ur own good o. Happy bum bum
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by Blessingpaul(f): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Get two times of your investment within 12 hours. Use the link below to get started.
https://www.12naira.com/home/index.php?id=&rank=0
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2018
generationz:

wait

you like this one too?
ehn?shocked... Nooooooshocked! ..this one is too much oooshocked.i prefer the round portable ones.dis one na mama basiratu type of yansh. not my type abeg. I already have dash d yansh to my paddy dingbangcheesy.
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by dingbang(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn?shocked... Nooooooshocked! ..this one is too much oooshocked.i prefer the round portable ones.dis one na mama basiratu type of yansh. not my type abeg. I already have dash d yansh to my paddy dingbangcheesy.
lol generationz how far? You get big yarnsh? cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by Damisugar(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
The blood of I can feel your pain

Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by mechanics(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2018
hmmmm, too much fat is not good.
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by raphchima(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Quite sexy, but this one would turn out to be a curse when she's aged, she'd beg and pay for it to be removed...
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by Milan15: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
where dem vaseline crew?
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by generationz(f): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:

lol

my own is portable enough
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by dingbang(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
generationz:

lol

good ass is more comfortable to sleep on than pillow.
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by generationz(f): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
good ass is more comfortable to sleep on than pillow.

lol
very true

sexy pillow
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
i check her dpcheesy..na car i see dere.
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by dingbang(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
lefulefu:
i check her dpcheesy..dp emptycheesy
she say her ass is portable.. So e small...
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
generationz:

lol

portablecheesy..nicecheesy

Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
she say her ass is portable.. So e small...
portable na d rounded smaller assescheesy.dose ones better. Na d flat strong plywood own i dey run frmcheesy.
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hades2016:
two ke, u no even say four women yansh... Oboy dis yansh na die oooooo
haha four women yansh u saycheesy. Anyway d yansh is suicidal.dis one give man pickin cowgirl style u can only jus pity the unfortunate man's pingolocheesy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by meobizy(f): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Read again....."from behind"
Do the same to my response.
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by SarakiBukola: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
meobizy:

Do the same to my response.

Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by victorian(f): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
SarakiBukola:
South African most likely.

No diick no matter how long can penetrate her well from behind

She just cant be a pleasant sight naked.

Just open the yansh wide with both left hand and right hand. Separare the two slabs from each other ,use high powered torch for extra views then start fucking.

Lol grin

God forgive me! Lol.
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by SarakiBukola: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
victorian:

Just open the yansh wide with both left hand and right hand. Separare the two slabs from each other ,use high powered torch for extra views then start fucking.

Lol grin

God forgive me! Lol.

Naughty gal grin
Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by Xavier5(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
This one na problem. See how disfigured and shapeless it looks like fufu wet in water and trampled under foot.

#Rushes_To_Throw_Up.
#Xavier.

Re: Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking by kechywillz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nawa for this kind wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.