Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

SHOCKING!! Man Lost His PEN!S After Helping Woman To Lift Her Load In Ikotun, La - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING!! Man Lost His PEN!S After Helping Woman To Lift Her Load In Ikotun, La (694 Views)

Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) / T-Boss Lift Her Dress Up To Show Her Baby Bump At Baby Shower Party (Pix) / Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!! Man Lost His PEN!S After Helping Woman To Lift Her Load In Ikotun, La by 12Ebisco: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
An unnamed man has reportedly lost his Manhood Immediately After Helping Woman To Lift Her Load In Ikotun area of Lagos.

This was revealed by a Twitter user.

See his post below;

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/shocking-man-lost-his-pens-after.html

Re: SHOCKING!! Man Lost His PEN!S After Helping Woman To Lift Her Load In Ikotun, La by Airforce1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
This is becoming serious especially in Lagos

This is why i don't allow people I don't know get too close ..

Christmas and election is around the corner everyone must be on alert.
Re: SHOCKING!! Man Lost His PEN!S After Helping Woman To Lift Her Load In Ikotun, La by LuciferXtian: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pride won't let feminists beg for a preeq they desperately need so this elderly feminist descended to this barbaric level of wanting to take it by force.

It's a shame!!

angry *spits
Re: SHOCKING!! Man Lost His PEN!S After Helping Woman To Lift Her Load In Ikotun, La by Godswillu(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
We need to educate our people.

The shirking or disappearance of one private part is called Koro

Please goggle it and educate your self
Re: SHOCKING!! Man Lost His PEN!S After Helping Woman To Lift Her Load In Ikotun, La by MJBOLT: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
pictures or I don't believe it,that va.Gina is inbuilt comment is funny grin

(1) (Reply)

"Fantastic Four Squad" - Omoni Oboli And Squad Flaunts Hips (PHOTO) / YBNL For Life, Nobody Gave Me What Olamide Gave Me – Davolee / 15 Shocking Things About Phyno Most Nigerians Did Not Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.