Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) (25905 Views)

Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Sammig1(m): 4:21am On Sep 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Me and you know that rivers turn to north east during election periods.
Most of wike's projects are elitist and unnecessary,its not masses oriented at all.just misplaced priorities.hes either building appeal court or guest house for appeal court judges or for the industrial court or building a lodge for the army generals or building an ecumenical centre or lodge for legislators or pleasure resort.most of these misplaced projects are sited in ikwerre land which is just four lgas.let him go into the interior and develop them.amaechi tried in terms of education and health.wike is overrated.if hes not careful,tonye cole will defeat him.but whichever,its sure that buhari will get 25% in rivers

Slaughter to garrison Road, ogbunabali roads, and all the other roads are not for the masses?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Sammig1(m): 4:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Look below for my comment
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Sammig1(m): 4:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Joyrise:
Can u show me 3 major projects Wike has done in Rivers other than already existing roads that he just renovated even when not bad and posted has newly constructed such as NLNG road, Odili road and many more. The only major part project he did is the completion of the 2nd part of Airport to flyover. All those one layer intra roads in Ogunnabali are no projects. What happened to Education, health etc. All he does is giving all his attention to Judges so they can be manipulating the justice system in his favour using state funds while u people shout rule of law.

Slaughter to garrison Road, elelewon to elelewon junction, airport road, many internal street roads and others too numerous to mention. Can you tell me the major road you need done that is not yet done?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by deomelo: 4:36am On Sep 22, 2018
With all the money they make, the judges can not rent or buy houses with their own money like the rest of the country?

Talk about conflict of interest.

And you wonder why corrupt judges dish out perpetual injunctions in favor of crooked and corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by jodeci(m): 4:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Phc is neater and more motorable under Wike. Eliozu-Rumunduru-Eliohani,Rukpoku-Eneka roads were like a dead trap before wike worked on the roads. TieRods,Shock absorbers and cars last longer now in my area of PHC.

Give Kudos to who it is due,Wike has really tried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Agugbadin: 4:52am On Sep 22, 2018
Hundreds of retiree's who retired from Rivers state civil services, three and some four years after retirement have not been paid their gratuity ,no emoluments let alone pension. This is deception, Wike please pay these retiree's their emoluments, they are not hired crowd as one of your appointee tag them. These retiree's are Rivers state citizens who have served the state .
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Me and you know that rivers turn to north east during election periods.
Most of wike's projects are elitist and unnecessary,its not masses oriented at all.just misplaced priorities.hes either building appeal court or guest house for appeal court judges or for the industrial court or building a lodge for the army generals or building an ecumenical centre or lodge for legislators or pleasure resort.most of these misplaced projects are sited in ikwerre land which is just four lgas.let him go into the interior and develop them.amaechi tried in terms of education and health.wike is overrated.if hes not careful,tonye cole will defeat him.but whichever,its sure that buhari will get 25% in rivers
You and this your Buhari theory, what has buhari done to deserve our votes?
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by macaranta(m): 6:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Wike is second only to say Lagos State in terms of developmental strides, the entire Phc has been given a huge face-lift thanks to the great man, Wike smiley
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Henrypraise: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2018
ClassicMG:
lagos, we should stop the sentiment of over hyping all this governor's who construct roads bridges at inflated price. You think they are building it because of the masses my brother its because of their own kick backs

Dats exactly wat ambode wants to end, becos drals like wat u ar saying have impoverished d future of lagos generations yet unborn. But wike's case is different, d state does not borrow. Wike is trully working... Sentiment aside
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by sexyto(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2018
This is misplaced priority! judges are high net worth individuals who can afford to have houses.
There are other low level workers that govt should help ease their housing nightmare in Rivers.
This smacks of bribery or his he trying to place his fellow legal colleagues?
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2018
ClassicMG:
wike president tell me you're joking, people like wike are not fit to even be a local government chairman worst is people who reason like you are the problem of Nigeria

Wike may not come across as an ideal role model or an Obama type figure, but that man has the welfare of the state in his heart as much as Ameachi. I don't like his cos of his rash speeches and volatile nature, but he's doing just fine
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by justtoodark: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2018
i like this guy....i like okorocha too,the swaggelicious swaggy....

igbos have good leaders actualy....if they would just stop fighting each other then they can achieve alot.....

they always tend to rally around criminals....sad story....
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2018
macaranta:
Wike is second only to say Lagos State in terms of developmental strides, the entire Phc has been given a huge face-lift thanks to the great man, Wike smiley
So phc is the only area in rivers?
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Agugbadin: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Nwike has not paid retirees their emoluments after 4year of retiring from state civil services. Do not be deceived by these pictures.
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by bluecircle470: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Sammig1:

Which one your governor build for his wife or village people?
Stop talking trash and appreciate someone when he is working. If you are not in rivers state, don't talk.

Does the judges estate affect the lives of the ordinary people? Use ur brain
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by macaranta(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
senatordave1:

So phc is the only area in rivers?
Where else are you concerned with in rivers?
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
ClassicMG:
lagos, we should stop the sentiment of over hyping all this governor's who construct roads bridges at inflated price. You think they are building it because of the masses my brother its because of their own kick backs

ure from Lagos and you are talking TRASH!!! Tell sponge Bob to come and learn hw to clean up a city and build new roads. Yes its d work of governors to build roads but if amechi did his work nobody would be Praising wike. Amechi that cannot even sleep in his own community. Amechi is a classic example if Dan iskanchi
Re: Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by gogodaye(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
ClassicMG:
wike president tell me you're joking, people like wike are not fit to even be a local government chairman worst is people who reason like you are the problem of Nigeria

Haahahaha......
He was an erstwhile back to back two tenure democratically elected Chairman of the Obio- Akpor Local Government Council in Rivers State....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State / Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue / Presidency Can’t Remove Jega - APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.