Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) (25093 Views)

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by ACHILLES45: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin

bunch of empty headed clowns
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by abjisperson(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Benekruku:

Have you eaten today?
have sniffed soak away today?

1 Like

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by 2n2k(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tedpgrass:

Is that Buhari in the 3rd picture in the grey kaftan

Resemble am small but Buhari no get bear bear
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Benekruku(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
abjisperson:
have sniffed soak away today?

Are you sure you know what you typed
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by GogetterMD(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
amaniro:
I thought ogbeni was a Christian. He was going to church before?
He's a confused human. He's a Muslim that goes to church, mosque, and also gives the traditional worshipers due diligence
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by abjisperson(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Benekruku:

Are you sure you know what you typed
are u typed you saw what you knw?
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Cindy08: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmm dem allow access to dis one
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Group of liars
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Shampoo77: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Immediately they leave this so called holy place of prayers they will start lying, stealing and looting. You guys think they are there for prayers? Its a lie they are there to strategize how to steal, loot, tell lies and rig the elections.
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Nwaoma14(f): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
God is not evil.
yeyerolling:
If God was real he for surely stike these bastards down
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Benekruku(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
abjisperson:
are u typed you saw what you knw?

Food you need and you will be fine.
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Elfaris(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ategberoson:
there is one thing that interest me about Muslims. I have been watching and observing this thing about them, regardless of what political post they hold, they worshipped together with others but reverse is the case in church, you will see them taking rich and popular sit to the front of the pastor with unnecessary respect.

for example tinubu sitting close to where pastor adeboye sat then, what stop him from sitting where others sat
That's one of the beauties of Islam. we are all equal in the eyes of God.
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Owned: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
wellmax:
APC is Osun Osun is APC
God bless Nigeria

grin grin grin

Coconut Heads
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by TheVerdict: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ategberoson:
there is one thing that interest me about Muslims. I have been watching and observing this thing about them, regardless of what political post they hold, they worshipped together with others but reverse is the case in church, you will see them taking rich and popular sit to the front of the pastor with unnecessary respect.

for example tinubu sitting close to where pastor adeboye sat then, what stop him from sitting where others sat

The picture you are seeing up there, who are those in front? Ore ronu now.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Adegokenath(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
ifymadu:
After these prayers what next? Lies, looting, killing, etc
rigging
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Ategberoson(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
TheVerdict:

The picture you are seeing up there, who are those in front? Ore ronu now.

look closely don't you see others beside them worshipping together? has that ever happen before in church before?

I've never see any politicians or popular wealthy people sitting together in the midst of congregation in the church
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by ifymadu: 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Adegokenath:
rigging
Exactly
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by tunary(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Benekruku:

Have you eaten today?
laughing
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
segeranking:
Hello good evening I'm an upper credit graduate of mechanical engineering technology (manufacturing option) searching for a job currently I'm done with the compulsory nysc program I leave in ojodu Berger Lagos State. I have good interpersonal skills that will interest you if you dim it fit to go through my CV. I will be very grateful if you can make a recommendation or perhaps give me one for I am ethusiatic in giving out my best and learning more from any interested organization. Please hit me up via my mail I will be gladden to share a copy for good. alanamichaelsegun@gmail.com. Thank you may God bless you richly

Are you 27 and below register here asap

https://www.uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/

Are you below

1 Like

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by soul2: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Richdad50:
"Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake." -◄ Isaiah 54:15 ►

Go read your Bible very well
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by yeahh(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ategberoson:

Then why are they sitting in front together. They would have sat at the back in the midst of other people na. Or do you think the front space was not reserved for them?

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Lipscomb(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
If God was real he for surely stike these bastards down
God is real I pray the same God meet you someday.
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Ategberoson:

All na scam. Christians oh Muslims oh.. Scam.
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Elfaris:

That's one of the beauties of Islam. we are all equal in the eyes of God.
Haha
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by segeranking(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Harjibode:

Are you 27 and below register here asap

https://www.uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/

Are you below

I have registered thank you so much God bless.
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Beblessedbaba: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2018
segeranking:
Hello good evening I'm an upper credit graduate of mechanical engineering technology (manufacturing option) searching for a job currently I'm done with the compulsory nysc program I leave in ojodu Berger Lagos State. I have good interpersonal skills that will interest you if you dim it fit to go through my CV. I will be very grateful if you can make a recommendation or perhaps give me one for I am ethusiatic in giving out my best and learning more from any interested organization. Please hit me up via my mail I will be gladden to share a copy for good. alanamichaelsegun@gmail.com. Thank you may God bless you richly
Please read what you wrote and correct the errors pls. It is deem not dim, live not leave. Man up man you are not interested in any company or organization but a reputable firm.Work on your punctuation and others too.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by segeranking(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Beblessedbaba:
Please read what you wrote and correct the errors pls. It is deem not dim, live not leave. Man up man you are not interested in any company or organization but a reputable firm.Work on your punctuation and others too.

Thanks bro I actually have no excuse for that.
my bad.
God bless.
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Miache(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Ategberoson:

I think now you've been enlightened by the guys that quotes you earlier, they are always reserved the front row in the mosque, and sometimes the imam will even have to wait for them before they commence prayer, which they are always late...as its in the church, so its in the mosque..
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Ekaka1(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Rauf is not a Christian name now
It's not about name. There're johns and Davids that are staunch muslims.
With Ogbeni...today he is trado/ gun worshipper, tomorrow he is Muslim...and another day he is Christian...him dey play the people everywhere for politics sake grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake News On The Exportation Of Yams To Europe & USA / Stella Oduah: Why I Was Absent For Vote On E-transmission Of Election Results / You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.