Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes (15379 Views)

James Agbaeze: Nigerian Punches ICE officer Trying To Deport Him (Photo) / 41 Nigerian Prostitutes Arrested In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Video: Two Nigerian Prostitutes Stripped Unclad In Snow By Russian Vigilantes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by stuffs4me(m): 4:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Igbo amaka
Edo amaka
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by sulakishop(m): 5:08am On Sep 22, 2018
Ghana oloshos beefing Naija oloshos for taking over their market..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na dem dey rush us....
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by abbeyty(m): 5:56am On Sep 22, 2018
iammo:

I still insist, no ECOWAS state has the right to "deport" a Nigerian. if they broke a law they should be ?prosecuted. last news was spareparts traders been forced out of market for been Nigerian, now this. certain protocol must be observed.

Why Nigeria government not doing the same to Ghanaians who live in Nigeria? It should be do me I do you
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by don4real18(m): 6:07am On Sep 22, 2018
Wives, protect your husbands
Ladies, protect your boyfriend
The derported ladies will most likely continue their trade
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by mechanics(m): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Imagine able bodied women who can do something else to fend for themselves, decided to be used by the devil, I hope they will change when they arrive.
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by AnanseK(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2018
iammo:

good English is never a prerequisite for a higher IQ, in fact it as been proven that most shallow thinkers, see English as a form of self esteem booster, rather than a mere communication tool. so please go back to your English class and infact become a professor of English language. we are still going to stereotype you to be that violence loving jihadist that you secretly are.

Agreed, i always believe that Professor Wole Soyinka is overrated.

Having said that, in your own case you were not communicating and you are too arrogant to accept your error.

Good, you know that all you are doing is stereotyping. I hope you know the meaning of the word. You and your other ignorant brothers can continue, it doesn’t bother me at all. But learn to communicate, it will even be good for your ashewo family business.
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2018
nurez305:
Straight to Benue and Edo...

The only state that have association of prostitute cheesy cheesy

the headquarters is located in lagos.
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2018
don4real18:
Wives, protect your husbands
Ladies, protect your boyfriend
The derported ladies will most likely continue their trade

good advice for the married, girlfriends are partime hookerrs.
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by Francopol(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2018
pls no space to contain dem in Nigeria. But if u persist deporting dem then we will embark on a protest tagged "GHANA MUST GO"!
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by Henri8: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2018
iammo:
undecided this small small countries trying to look for a diplomatic war from Nigeria. I remember when nigerdelta avengers was blocking supply of crude to ghana., the whole ghana instantly went up in blackout. the last time we closed our land border to Cotonou, their country economy almost collapsed. even when fashola cut of people enjoying our power supply because of debt, all their president came to beg in abuja

So because of that, we should prostituting about in another man's country.
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by Just30: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Pinoralia:
With prostitution aside, I think a Nigerian has the right to live and work in Ghana based on ECOWAS level.
ECOWAS is not a right
it's a privilege.
You will need residence permit to do that
Renewable every year or 6 months
Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by Just30: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
iammo:

I still insist, no ECOWAS state has the right to "deport" a Nigerian. if they broke a law they should be prosecuted. last news was spareparts traders been forced out of market for been Nigerian, now this. certain protocol must be observed.
If you dont have a residence permit after the mandatory 90 days guarantee stay by ECOWAS, you'll be deported

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes by UNRULY(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

I pledge to Nigeria my country...... please the Ghanian authority should hasten up, so they'll come and renew their pledge back home their services are in constant demand over here.
grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law / Qatar Returnee Charged With Smuggling Heroin In Designer Buttons / Ebonyi Court Remands Four For Beating Policeman, Snatching Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.