Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones (34345 Views)

Best Powerbank To Buy / This App Gives Free 300 Airtime Daily, Is Amazing Shareit Lite #slitechristmas / Samsung S6 Edge With Box , Charger , Earpiece N Free Powerbank !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by DeWisedon(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
please where will I buy Oukitel U18 or Oukitel k5000, I don't need iPhone or galaxy edge again if I lay my hands on them
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by wisdomkid: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
To think that this people have more than 400,000 thousand Naira to spend on a new device? shocked shocked

What such of sorcery is iPhone doing? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by Olatara(f): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
germanized:

Abegi... Gionee is the king of batteries.
If I hear
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by hisgrace090: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Lol. Very good marketing strategy from Huawei. Apple fans might be forced to check out Huawei phones when they must have tried the powerbank and satisfied with it. If powerbank can have quality and bigger juice like this. The phone will offer more. Lemme try it out. Now that, they have amazing big phones. Silent and smart marketing strategy is that. Onpoint! Ontime! Kindgesture!

Cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.

Rich country have nothing to do with power bank.

They have up to 3 I phones at a time.

There is current wherever they're.

Power banks are for poor countries that's why they're begging them to take it.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olatara:
If I hear

Why don't you have a profile picture! angry kiss
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by dlectura(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Upper cut!!!
PotatoSalad:
Apple: Here's the iPhone XR with Liquid Retina
Fan: liquid Retina?? OMG!! OMG!!! Yes yes yes

Apple: Can stream only 720p videos
Fan: who cares, as long as it's apple, I'm all in.

Apple: it's $799 only.
Fan: OMG!!! Take my money already

grin grin grin
If LCD is Liquid retina, what will Apple call OLED next year please grin

R for Rotten
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by uuzba(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
Oyinbo sabi troll no be small.

But 3174mAh is not too small nah.

This is called addiction.
Once upon a time....

But today ... 3174mAh...

Is it not enough?

1 Like

Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by userplainly(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
dreamwords:
apple fans of nairaland wont like this

just imagine people queuing to buy phones of 300k and above, can this happen in nigeria,
we are suffering in thins shit hole

they don't pay in cash oga.... they may pay for this in 1 year or more ...

1 Like

Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by dreamwords: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
userplainly:

they don't pay in cash oga.... they may pay for this in 1 year or more ...
na so, them poor like u

1 Like

Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
WHAAAT!!?

Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by richeeyo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
kallmemrB:
Sometimes the best Diss is when its served not shouted
You get the message bro
Poor battery on the iPhone

1 Like

Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by themanderon: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
youngreva:
look at how they comported themselves,if na Naija now them go they throw blow everywhere

Na hunger and poverty cause am. These guys can easily afford the power banks so why bother fighting for it?
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by OOG(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
hisgrace090:

Rich country have nothing to do with power bank.

They have up to 3 I phones at a time.

There is current wherever they're.

Power banks are for poor countries that's why they're begging them to take it.

Very wrong assumption. Check amazon and other foreign sites and see how many powerbanks are sold with user reviews being a small fraction of those that bother to leave reviews afterwards. Ask people abroad if powerbanks are not sold in brick and mortar stores also. Check youtube to see the huge number of foreigners using and reviewing powerbanks in their country.
Powerbanks are not just for places with poor electricity supply, they are also to help you to be truly mobile. You can get to charge your phones and other devices on the move without being tethered to a wall socket. That is the reason why they are popular all over the world. The only way powerbanks will lose their importance is if most phones are given big enough batteries to help you stay away from a charger for longer.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by LiveWireForum: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2018
Lol brutality from this guy's
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by swagifted(m): 5:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
Oyinbo sabi troll no be small.

But 3174mAh is not too small nah.
if you know how much battery face recognition consumes eh, as de have removed finger print operation.
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by TOMMIEYIKES: 6:01am On Sep 23, 2018
OOG:

Very wrong assumption. Check amazon and other foreign sites and see how many powerbanks are sold with user reviews being a small fraction of those that bother to leave reviews afterwards. Ask people abroad if powerbanks are not sold in brick and mortar stores also. Check youtube to see the huge number of foreigners using and reviewing powerbanks in their country.
Powerbanks are not just for places with poor electricity supply, they are also to help you to be truly mobile. You can get to charge your phones and other devices on the move without being tethered to a wall socket. That is the reason why they are popular all over the world. The only way powerbanks will lose their importance is if most phones are given big enough batteries to help you stay away from a charger for longer.
oil dey your head
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by userplainly(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
dreamwords:

na so, them poor like u

guy nobi insult.. I dey gee u real line here... most developed countries especially US citizens buy the best n latest gadgets like water but only pay instalments.... not like us naija...if u don't av the cash my brother u wee not get it.... same as cars... some owe over 100000$ on loans..... n they won't even bother as long they have a paying job no matter how little the money is.... some get two jobs to support all this!....... so nobi cash in hand or bank these crowd get
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by dreamwords: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
userplainly:

guy nobi insult.. I dey gee u real line here... most developed countries especially US citizens buy the best n latest gadgets like water but only pay instalments.... not like us naija...if u don't av the cash my brother u wee not get it.... same as cars... some owe over 100000$ on loans..... n they won't even bother as long they have a paying job no matter how little the money is.... some get two jobs to support all this!....... so nobi cash in hand or bank these crowd get
oga u are wrong,,,nigga that shit aint wright, they pay for it at once, apple cant start selling on installment for a device that is yet to be released, even people do pre order and pay for their gadgets in usa before its released ,onless u buy contract phone sold cheap by vodafone and other telecom etc are locked for a purpose, and u can only unlock it after the contract has finished,

https://www.imore.com/how-pre-order-your-iphone

Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by Goalnaldo(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2018
Offpoint:
Huawei are mad o, what an honest way to diss someone.

"here's a power bank, you'll need it" gringringrin savage they are, chill they have non.

On a serious note... why will a grown human being left his/her comfort home to queue for a piece of technology that will be outdated in less than five months and totally useless in a 2 years time?

these phones company are just draining people of their money seriously.. In a little more than a year now
These flagship will be replaced by another one.. Any way
It's their money shall.
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by Offpoint: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2018
Goalnaldo:
these phones company are just draining people of their money seriously.. In a little more than a year now
These flagship will be replaced by another one.. Any way
It's their money shall.
Only those who not wise keep wasting their on piece of gadgets that will still end up doing the same thing the previous does. all of these so call upgrades has been in existence like 10 years ago, but since is business they keep releasing one each yearly.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by userplainly(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2018
dreamwords:

oga u are wrong,,,nigga that shit aint wright, they pay for it at once, apple cant start selling on installment for a device that is yet to be released, even people do pre order and pay for their gadgets in usa before its released ,onless u buy contract phone sold cheap by vodafone and other telecom etc are locked for a purpose, and u can only unlock it after the contract has finished,

https://www.imore.com/how-pre-order-your-iphone

oga I dey tell u..... noh doubt me..
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by dreamwords: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
userplainly:

oga I dey tell u..... noh doubt me..
if u no wan believe u park one side
no quote me again
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by tck2000(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2019
lol
Re: Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Offpoint:
Huawei are mad o, what an honest way to diss someone.

"here's a power bank, you'll need it" gringringrin savage they are, chill they have non.

On a serious note... why will a grown human being left his/her comfort home to queue for a piece of technology that will be outdated in less than five months and totally useless in a 2 years time?

At the bolded .,,, u mean an android phone? Cos definitely not an iPhone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Application Is Used For Getting Nokia Master Code Automatically / MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine / Whatsapp Is Now Entirely End-to-end Encrypted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.